Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 103
  4. 104
  5. 105
  6. 106
  7. 107
  8. ...
  9. 134
AshamanND wrote:
I would like to have an option to toggle the Halo 2 Anniversary HUD between the classical and the new one. Apart of that, in my opinion there should be a EXP progression system similar to Halo: Reach, 3, 4 or 5.
Da hell do you mean? They're EXACTLY the same.
Sounds like we need some screenshots proving one way or the other. =)
I purposely started a game and I find literally no change whatsoever. IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME.
AshamanND wrote:
I would like to have an option to toggle the Halo 2 Anniversary HUD between the classical and the new one. Apart of that, in my opinion there should be a EXP progression system similar to Halo: Reach, 3, 4 or 5.
I purposely started a game and I find literally no change whatsoever. IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME.
I'm sure you are a trustworthy guy but:
Quote:
Not trying to troll, I'm just curious to see them side by side.
Adding something similar to the exp and XP per playlist that we had in H3, I loved how made me want to continue playing that playlist or start a new playlist.
The ranking systems post Halo 3 all left something to be desired. I want visible rankings for each playlists, excluding social obviously. There was something exciting about trying to rank up. With Halo 5, I did not trust the placement algorithm at all. It basically screwed you over if you had quitters during your placement games, and limited your how high you could be placed based on the level of who you were playing against. Which often was really low.
Adding something similar to the exp and XP per playlist that we had in H3, I loved how made me want to continue playing that playlist or start a new playlist.
The ranking systems post Halo 3 all left something to be desired. I want visible rankings for each playlists, excluding social obviously. There was something exciting about trying to rank up. With Halo 5, I did not trust the placement algorithm at all. It basically screwed you over if you had quitters during your placement games, and limited your how high you could be placed based on the level of who you were playing against. Which often was really low.
See the beauty of exp and XP per playlist is that it gave people a reason to continue playing that playlist even after they got the rank they wanted, and especially in social playlist and give you an idea of how much individual played or enjoyed that playlist.
See the beauty of exp and XP per playlist is that it gave people a reason to continue playing that playlist even after they got the rank they wanted, and especially in social playlist and give you an idea of how much individual played or enjoyed that playlist.
Yeah i've always enjoyed the drive of trying to get higher, dating back to Halo 2. And whenever I needed a break from one playlist I could jump into another playlist where I was ranked lower and start working that rank up. And if I needed a bigger break I could just chill in social. It worked well in both halo 2 and halo 3.
Helljumper layout from Halo 5.
Remove region fixed matchmaking if possible
There is no region lock on MCC right now
stckrboy wrote:
There is no region lock on MCC right now
I play on the Europe region and have tried to play on east coast as it will have a higher population is that possible now?
AshamanND wrote:
I'm referring to the shield position. If you load a classic game you see the shield at the top of radar, which on my opinion is more handy/comfortable. However, in the Anniversary game the shield and the radar are just like in Halo 4; the shield is at the top of the screen instead of at the top of the radar.
AshamanND wrote:
I'm referring to the shield position. If you load a classic game you see the shield at the top of radar, which on my opinion is more handy/comfortable. However, in the Anniversary game the shield and the radar are just like in Halo 4; the shield is at the top of the screen instead of at the top of the radar, which forces you to constantly focus on one or another.
AshamanND wrote:
I'm referring to the shield position. If you load a classic game you see the shield at the top of radar, which on my opinion is more handy/comfortable. However, in the Anniversary game the shield and the radar are just like in Halo 4; the shield is at the top of the screen instead of at the top of the radar.
Oh... you meant MP. Didn't thought about it... my apologies.
I don't mind the shield position, but it'll be cool if there was an option for both.
More armor customization or at least improve the customization UI. I would like to see what the colours look like on my armor in the customization menu rather than having to load up a custom game and look at it there only to find out it's hideous.
An easier way to download minigames such as rocket race, garbage man, fat kid, and other fun games. Or to be able to have content from your fileshare form a game (Halo 3 for example) and access it from the Master Chief Collection.
An easier way to download minigames such as rocket race, garbage man, fat kid, and other fun games. Or to be able to have content from your fileshare form a game (Halo 3 for example) and access it from the Master Chief Collection.
They're already working on a customs browser. We don't know much about it but they did say they were working on it around the time the first update launched.
1) Halo: Reach 4K remastered
2) menu UI/UX overhaul
3) armor customization as it was in each game
1. more customization options for Halo 2 anniversary
2. Spartan Ops in matchmaking
3. a fix for the unbearable lag whenever playing Co-op campaign and Spartan Ops, at times we've actually had to stop playing because the lag was so bad.

bonus: while I know Halo 2 classic didn't have a firefight mode, it would be awesome to see one for H2A multiplayer.
More maps for H2A
Probably if possible Firefight for H2A
We still need a Green Screen for H2A.
Or a chroma option like in H5.
If the Blind Skull was given to HCEA, why not give the Green Screen feature to H2A?
EXP system with Social Ranking similar to Halo 3's TU. No skill level requirement to meet each rank, just EXP requirement to satisfy both ends of the spectrum. Gives an incentive to stay in matches too. Quitting is just rampant at the moment.

Armor Customisation. Let us be able to mix and match different armor pieces rather than just a boring preset. I love the Recon shoulders in Halo 3 but I don't want the helmet or body equipped.

More forged maps in Social Matchmaking or Matchmaking in general.

Multi Team - 4 Teams of 2. This is arguably one of the most popular playlists and it never came to MCC.

Halo 3 Fiesta in Action Sack.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 103
  4. 104
  5. 105
  6. 106
  7. 107
  8. ...
  9. 134