Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 104
  4. 105
  5. 106
  6. 107
  7. 108
  8. ...
  9. 129
The file browser from Halo Reach.
Update: We still need a way to download and view all Terminals and Cutscenes offline.
Please allow us to permanently save and share Theater mode films and clips.
This is a must have. What’s the use of replays if we can’t save them to view later or share with others?
This plz!
I don't recall if I mentioned this already, but I'd like to be able to create custom single-player playlists. I do seem to recall it being meant to be a launch feature that ultimately went un-utilized. The ones that are currently available are good but I'd definitely like to make my own.
I don't recall if I mentioned this already, but I'd like to be able to create custom single-player playlists. I do seem to recall it being meant to be a launch feature that ultimately went un-utilized. The ones that are currently available are good but I'd definitely like to make my own.
Aside from the fact that there are achievements for completing '3 playlists' per game, yes.
I want to create my own custom campaign playlists.

maybe the achievement code would need to be altered to read :" 3 original playlists"
I feel like custom games and community sharing is a big part of halo and if that were cultivated a little more maybe mcc would do better. I think a file browser would be great. You can browse peoples forge maps, gametypes, and playlists that they share online. A customs browser would also be incredible.
Bring Region lock back, i am absolutely sick of playing against and with people who have a ping higher than 1000000
I’m a big fan of all Halos and Halo 5’s button layout has been one my favorite ways to play in the franchise. Using the left trigger to scope in and the bumpers for melee and grenades has really grown on me. It would be great if it was an option to use for all the other Halos in the controller settings.
Also more Skulls for Campaign, like Dev Kit Skulls that lets us play the way we want. (If possible)
It has to be the custom game browser and the H2A playlist with some new maps - can't wait for it ^.^
And I wish we had the same forging tools as we have in Halo 5, we would have much more, great, community forged maps. Sadly, that's not possible.
It’s not new! But the ability to changes teams while in a custom game. I just want to play some H2C zombies :( .
More maps for H2A please, sick of playing the same few maps,
You guys should remake
Midship, Beaver Creek, Foundation, Ivory Tower, Terminal (with a Train), District, Turf (From Halo Online) Desolation, Gemini, Elongation and Tombstone.
Having atleast one of those maps remade would bring a lot of people back to Halo i bet!
The Deadzone for Halo 3 is awful again, the last update had the exact perfect deadzone and felt like i was playing Halo 3 again with a controller not with a mouse.
Why did it get changed?
The new Deadzone options mixed with the heavy aim (which shouldnt even be in MCC) is absolutely awful.
Fix your ban system, if not then fix your servers.
I got banned for getting dropped from YOUR servers.
If you play with people splitscreen, why is the whole screen covered?
Why does everyone else have to stop for one single person to change their batteries.
If only one persons battery is empty then show it on their screen, do not block everyone else from playing.
Bring back the Veto System, but not in a deciding between 3 different Gametypes / Maps but like in the Halo 2/3 days where you Just press X to Veto.
It would be nice to review ALL the medals you got after finishing a Campaign Level.
1. Fix the banhammer. Disconnecting from servers, ip booted, or betrayal kicked all result in bannable offenses. This needs to be relaxed.

2. Party restrictions are not working once again as they should. Teams still match randoms on a regular basis in ranked. This makes objective games near impossible to win. Implement a veto system so if objective comes up players press X for slayer. Anything that can be used to bypass objective matches if the teams choose.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 104
  4. 105
  5. 106
  6. 107
  7. 108
  8. ...
  9. 129