Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 105
  4. 106
  5. 107
  6. 108
  7. 109
  8. ...
  9. 132
Hm, I would like a few more options to play with in Halo 2 Anniversary customs, like limiting Nades would be great instead of having everyone have 4 of both nades.
I would seriously like if Mic Only playlist would be added into rank. since the advent of an over arching Xbox Live Party more and more people have been tempted to just stay in their party and not communicate with anyother players. by requiring a non party chat it would force people to chat through game chat and make ranked games easier, especially for the people who are trying to practice for STL and Michigan but can only work on slayer aspect because the communication doesnt exist unless youre running a full queue..
Still waiting around for full armor customization and an actually informative post-game carnage report.
Search for multiple team sizes at once in match composer and add in some sort of ranking system and this game is gold and ready to pack-in the Xbox One this holiday season as MCC:Reloaded with Reach added.
Still waiting around for full armor customization and an actually informative post-game carnage report.
PGCR is planned, that's on the Trello board. Don't believe there are plans for full customization
Give all Halo's the same Custom Game options like: Instant Spawn for every Halo Game, ACTUAL Unlimited Ammo, Jumping Height, Running Speed etc.
Like give Halo 2 Classic actual Infinite Ammo, Instant Spawn.
Halo 3: Instant Spawn
stckrboy wrote:
PGCR is planned, that's on the Trello board. Don't believe there are plans for full customization
I'm actually okay with that, customizing 5 separate Spartans sounds tedious. I'd still like the DLC armor for 4 though :3
SWAT FFA MOSH PIT
stckrboy wrote:
I'm actually okay with that, customizing 5 separate Spartans sounds tedious. I'd still like the DLC armor for 4 though :3
Not really. Just a matter of taking your own time to make your virtual self. Plus, you wouldn't be customizing 5 Spartans (Or Elites). At best, just 3.
A veto system so I can stop being forced to play the same 2-3 maps over and over. Back-to-back CTF on sidewinder is 40 minutes of coma inducing gameplay. You can pick the games you want to just play now so there is no reason not to have vetoing.
A veto system so I can stop being forced to play the same 2-3 maps over and over. Back-to-back CTF on sidewinder is 40 minutes of coma inducing gameplay. You can pick the games you want to just play now so there is no reason not to have vetoing.
And what would you do if you voted to veto, but the vote didn't pass?
Maybe you might not, but I think that a lot of people would quit out of frustration. Because if they are given the option/illusion that they can say no to anything, and then don't get their way, the quitting problem persists.

Thoughts?
halo flood mode to be made similar to cod zombies with rounds and easter eggs or steps etc. That and a breakout playlist that rewards you for consecutive wins. Something like armor or name plates or something. Similair to trials
AshamanND wrote:
Maybe you might not, but I think that a lot of people would quit out of frustration. Because if they are given the option/illusion that they can say no to anything, and then don't get their way, the quitting problem persists.

Thoughts?
The amount of times that happen would be no different than the amount of times people would quit now at the loading screen. And anyone who played halo 3 understands that just because you veto doesn’t mean you’re going to get something better
AshamanND wrote:

Thoughts?
The amount of times that happen would be no different than the amount of times people would quit now at the loading screen. And anyone who played halo 3 understands that just because you veto doesn’t mean you’re going to get something better
Fair enough.
I hope most of the players feel the same as you.
I would like to have the Deadzone for Halo 3 back from 2 Updates ago. In the previous and this recent update (December) the Halo 3 aim still feels so highly sensitive, like playing with a mouse. 2 Updates ago Halo 3 felt like i was playing back on 360 and not on Xbox one with a mouse.
Please fix the Sensitivity of the Sticks. The Deadzones option you added 1 update ago does NOT help whatsoever.
a re-work of the armor colors for H2A multiplayer.

to put it simply, currently the yellow isn't yellow, orange is more of a gold color, and all the shades of purple are pretty much the same
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Are you talking campaign, MP, or both?

Are you talking HCE, 2, 2A, 3, or 4, or all?

Do you have any videos?
AshamanND wrote:
Are you talking campaign, MP, or both?

Are you talking HCE, 2, 2A, 3, or 4, or all?

Do you have any videos?
All of them.
All of them
and no but you can try it out yourself.
Go into a custom game, and SLIGHTLY touch your right stick, youll see how easy the screen moves. To compare go to Halo 3 on 360 and try it out there and you can see the difference.
Some of these will already be heavily requested but I want to throw mine in
-Armor Customization (something similar to reach would be nice but not expecting that)
-Normal Level Progression (I don't mean ranked playlists. I want something to show my dedication to playing MCC other than "look at me I got a 50")
-Customs Browser
-File Share searching (something like how reach included. You were able to search by GT or file name etc.)
-Give the UI a new look. (The current UI reminds me of the countless frustrations that I had with MCC. I'd like to see a new look/feel for the game's menus)
-The ability to see your current ping in-game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 105
  4. 106
  5. 107
  6. 108
  7. 109
  8. ...
  9. 132