Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 106
  4. 107
  5. 108
  6. 109
  7. 110
  8. ...
  9. 132
Experience based progression would be my number one, followed by more maps for H2A (maybe all new community maps across the board for all games) and armor customization and unlocks would be icing on the cake.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Ok, we get it. This is your 3rd comment on the same matter.
343 reads this. Otherwise, there's no point in having this thread. Hell, sketch started it.
343 reads this. Otherwise, there's no point in having this thread. Hell, sketch started it.
Well you better get used to it, because its a big issue.
If you dont like then just block my account and you wont see it again.
Well you better get used to it, because its a big issue.
If you dont like then just block my account and you wont see it again.
What do you mean "block my account"? You mean to unfollow this thread? Well, no.
AiM without BoT:
why don't you ask "any Halo MCC streamer" to hop in and lend their weight to the argument.
I'd like it if your uninstalled games just don't appear on any menus. It's kinda tacky to have a big busy menu for campaigns if you only have Halo 2's campaign installed. Same with the match composer (which is AMAZING). I think that would freshen up the menus though. Just so I don't have to look at the icons for my games that I don't even have installed
With the recent quit ban update, I feel we need two very important features:

1) Idle booting. Kicking AFK players from matches who don't make any inputs for a certain amount of time.

2) Surrender option. Give players the option to surrender a hopeless match so they can avoid quit bans. This would especially help players who are stuck in 2v4 situations and such.
Since MCC ist doing great, I'm wondering about an website overall for MCC servicerecord, Medals, clickable Gamehistory with more stats and medals
add halo reach
With the recent quit ban update, I feel we need two very important features:

1) Idle booting. Kicking AFK players from matches who don't make any inputs for a certain amount of time.

2) Surrender option. Give players the option to surrender a hopeless match so they can avoid quit bans. This would especially help players who are stuck in 2v4 situations and such.
I especially want that second one. I myself have been in a few situations where it was just me against a whole team of players because my "teammate(s)" quit before the match even began. With just one exception those matches went exactly how you'd expect them to go.
I would like you to separate custom games and matchmaking K/D and W/L from service record.
Please do not include Halo: Reach into MCC.

But as for feature look into cross compatibility to Xbox 360? I don't think its an objective feature request but it would be interesting to play with the lost souls still on H3 and H4. I feel like it could be a good stepping stone to an action plan on reviving Halo, by making these core Halo games free multiplayer for Xbox Live as its core franchise that made Xbox & Xbox Live relevant.
Please do not include Halo: Reach into MCC.

But as for feature look into cross compatibility to Xbox 360? I don't think its an objective feature request but it would be interesting to play with the lost souls still on H3 and H4. I feel like it could be a good stepping stone to an action plan on reviving Halo, by making these core Halo games free multiplayer for Xbox Live as its core franchise that made Xbox & Xbox Live relevant.
What do you mean? Make H3 and H4 players play with MCC players? That's just stupid. MCC players would have the advantage of 60 FPS. Not to mention that the games play on different servers.
Custom Game Browser
Halo MCC on PC
  • Cross Platform Play
  • Excellent Mouse Controls (unlike Halo 5 Forge)
  • No 60 FPS lock
More game developer's working on all Halo titles. For being one of the most valuable companies in the world, M$ really seems to severely limit the budget of their gaming department. This is a cash cow; hire more damn people to make all the games great.
Please make it possible to mute people Pre-Game lobby.
Im not the biggest Fan of getting Stream Sniped and have people yell Racial Slurs every lobby.
Basic Training.

- New players are not allowed into open Matchmaking until meeting certain requirements (Five consecutive games going positive, five consecutive wins, 1000 career kills, etc.) This alleviates the frustrations of veteran players dealing with horrendous teammates, as well as shields those horrendous players from savage beatings and increases the likelihood that they'll stick with the game.
I would like an update to the halo 2a multiplayer models, halo 2a invasion, halo 2a spectre, more forge canvases(snow, sand, swamp), maybe a halo cea multiplayer addon with some reach stuff.
Still waiting around for full armor customization and an actually informative post-game carnage report.
Same here dude. I'm still waiting for actual armor customization.
Please give us mod support. I'm not sure if I've already said this but I want it so bad lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 106
  4. 107
  5. 108
  6. 109
  7. 110
  8. ...
  9. 132