Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 110
  4. 111
  5. 112
  6. 113
  7. 114
  8. ...
  9. 132
Add an "24 Hour X on X" Playlist.
Changing Gametype and Map every 24 Hours.
Interesting idea. But I would personally change the time to at least 4 hours and maximum of 12.
That's an interesting idea... I would agree with it being longer than 1 hour. You would run into people who would be "my map/mode that is my favorite came up while I was at work!!!! This is BS!!!"

Not sure if something like this could ever be done however, but a cool idea none the less.
LarsBars wrote:
Add "High refresh rate" / 120Hz option for Xbox One X enhancement.I know that many people on the forums have mentioned that some situations result in below-60-fps gameplay. It would be really awesome if you guys could allow Xbox One X owners to switch between "4K resolution" and "high framerate" modes that many other games have. Some people play Halo MCC on their Xbox One X on a 1080p screen. If the high framerate mode locked the internal render resolution to 1080p, the extra horsepower would drive the frames up sky high! This would also be a great way to show off the Xbox Ones recently added 1440p resolutions and 120Hz refresh rate. Halo MCC at 120Hz would be amazing!!
A good idea but its an unfair advantage for the og xbox players and one s players
Postums wrote:
Interesting idea. But I would personally change the time to at least 4 hours and maximum of 12.
That's an interesting idea... I would agree with it being longer than 1 hour. You would run into people who would be "my map/mode that is my favorite came up while I was at work!!!! This is BS!!!"

Not sure if something like this could ever be done however, but a cool idea none the less.
What about the ability to download and watch Spops cutscenes and Terminals locally? Quantum Break did it.
Postums wrote:

What about the ability to download and watch Spops cutscenes and Terminals locally? Quantum Break did it.
Currently not planned that I am aware of.
1. Halo Reach: It's the last classic game left. Maybe add multiplayer free? I would buy the campaign and firefight alone.
2. A new armory: Letting us customize would make every other game almost unnecessary. Like imagine opening up an armory and using the bumpers to switch from your Halo 3 spartan to your Halo 4 one
3. Firefight: A new coop mode that would be so great to play through again. Maybe even sell it.
an idle booting feature for Halo CE doubles. I once had a teammate sit AFK for over 4 minutes. Another time I had a teammate go AFK in the middle of the game and I had to sit there and get spawn killed over 30 times in a row. Please put this basic feature in the game.
Darkzero45 wrote:
LarsBars wrote:
Add "High refresh rate" / 120Hz option for Xbox One X enhancement.I know that many people on the forums have mentioned that some situations result in below-60-fps gameplay. It would be really awesome if you guys could allow Xbox One X owners to switch between "4K resolution" and "high framerate" modes that many other games have. Some people play Halo MCC on their Xbox One X on a 1080p screen. If the high framerate mode locked the internal render resolution to 1080p, the extra horsepower would drive the frames up sky high! This would also be a great way to show off the Xbox Ones recently added 1440p resolutions and 120Hz refresh rate. Halo MCC at 120Hz would be amazing!!
A good idea but its an unfair advantage for the og xbox players and one s players
Good call, but I think we are already in that territory now. Currently, Xbox One X owners receive an increase in clarity with the additional resolution. Additional clarity means you may be able to spot distant players more easily on the X, which could be considered unfair. There may also be times where the framerate is higher than the other consoles as well.
Postums wrote:
Postums wrote:

Any chance you could pass the idea on to the relevant people?
Postums wrote:
Postums wrote:

Any chance you could pass the idea on to the relevant people?
I agree. I don’t like how all terminals go through the Halo App. The original Halo CE Anniversary has all terminals built in to the game. I’m not sure why the MCC didn’t do the same? My internet isn’t always reliable.

Another idea: any chance of a cut-scene theater selection. Halo Wars 1 and 2 did it. None of the FPS Halo titles have done this and the MCC would be great place to add it. We could have a mini movie of cutscenes from Halos 1-4.
Something nice would be add a simple K/D ratio to the match making CAREER and the post game review. The competitive player would like to see this.
1. ODST firefight w/ matchmaking capabilities
2. Halo 3 re-mastered (pretty please?)
Population Counters in ranked playlists
Fix emblems. The secondary/background part is off.
Postums wrote:
Postums wrote:

Hmm... speaking of which, what will happen to Halo Channel? Has it already been abandoned like the 360 Waypoint app? Are you planning to release a new Halo app, possibly for the next Xbox generation as well?
Just more armor customization, that's all I really want.
gage09 wrote:
Just more armor customization, that's all I really want.
Couldn’t agree more! I use the ODST in Halo 4 but the MCC doesn’t even have it. Armor customization makes the player feel unique but the MCC doesn’t offer enough customization options. I would like the ability to unlock armor. Otherwise, I have nothing to work towards other than stats like K/D and W/L.
actual armour customisation
A switch to change the Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2 menu music between Classic or Remastered would be nice!
A customization option that allow the player to set a soundtrack during a custom game? A song looping could be very repetitive for the player, i would reccomend to create a list of the most gorgeous and powerful halo songs among the mcc and then to put them on a single soundtrack, every time a song from the soundtrack have finish to play a different one begin. The songs could start in a complete random order (we never know which one will start after but for preventing any song to play too many times, they cannot play again once they were played or at least during a certain period of time). I understand this is extremely complex and expensive in energy to add but i am pretty sure it could improve positively the custom game experience
actual armour customisation
Yeh, the one from Halo Online would be nice to see on the mcc!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 110
  4. 111
  5. 112
  6. 113
  7. 114
  8. ...
  9. 132