Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 112
  4. 113
  5. 114
  6. 115
  7. 116
  8. ...
  9. 132
Honestly, I feel that 343 has done a fantastic job with fixing the MCC. The only thing I really want that's missing is an actual file browser. I'm honestly shocked it hasn't been added already.
Honestly, I feel that 343 has done a fantastic job with fixing the MCC. The only thing I really want that's missing is an actual file browser. I'm honestly shocked it hasn't been added already.
Relax. That's something they're working on.
Adding an Option to either search for
-Quick
-Best Connection
-Close Skill Level
-Team of X (X meaning team of 3 or 4)
I'll try a few more:

* an option to make the dynamic resolution in Halo 2 more aggressive like in Wolfenstein: The New Colossus. To improve the unstable framerate

*The option to disable Halo ODST's film grain. It looks rough nowadays
I have some good ideas for Nameplates: Reclaimer, Mithic (Complete all campaigns on legendary - alone), Noble 6 Nameplate, Reach Nameplate. Additionally, if Reach is added, don’t give away the Haunted Helmet for free - to get it you have to complete Halo Reaches Campaign on Legendary - alone. That would make getting the haunted helmet challenging, and wearing it would show how dedicated to Reach you are. The Inclement Weather armor effect was also hard to get in Reach. So please don’t give that away so easily either. Perhaps you should have to play 1,000 full multiplayer matches on Halo Reach to earn it, and possibly get an achievement. Legendary and Eternal should be limited time items (like the flood Nameplate). For Legendary you have to play Halo Reaches campaign on any difficulty in the first week. For Eternal, you have to complete the campaign on Legendary Difficulty on the first week (the first week that Reach is released to MCC). To get the Recon set in Reach, you would have to play 100 multiplayer games in Halo Reach on the first month (doesn’t matter if you win or lose). To get the ODST armor, you have to complete 3:ODST’s Campaign on Legendary. To get the Heart Attack armor Effect, you have to get 25 assassinations. To get the Elite Officer (Was a Pre-Order Bonus) you have to win 100 games of Invasion. To get Pestilence, you have to Win 5 games of Infection on Halo Reach (Has to be Reach Infection). To get Mark IV and V, you have to Complete Halo 1 and 3 on legendary difficulty. Just some ideas. This would definitely make the game more live, as it would set more goals for the player. Additionally, it would make everything you get feel more like an accomplishment, and using the items would show others your love for Halo.
I'd like to see custom playlists. If anything I could stitch my own favorites list together or get creative with other aspects.

Cheers,
Brad
All non scoring skulls from Halo CE and Halo 2 in the rest of the campaigns.
Animated Nameplates.
Or Custom Nameplates (Color, Emblem,Animation)
One feature or content addition I would really like to see eventually is 4 player co-op being added to the Halo CE and Halo 2 campaigns. Its too bad since launch you can only play these two games with only 2 people (and Halo 3, ODST, and 4 with 4 people). It seems this has been done before through modding or glitching on the Xbox original, see here for proof in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDqICDElEsc for the Halo CE campaign with 4 people playing the game in split-screen. Since we can already play both campaigns over xbox live, I think adding in 2 more players would not be a stretch.

I know Halo CE and 2's campaigns were not designed originally for with 4 players in mind, but its such a limitation that if we have a party of 4 people already and we want to say do a massive marathon of all games, we cannot play these two games at all due to the 2 player co-op restriction. Yes for most of the mission it would be overkill with 4 people but for the fun of it, I feel that the ability to be able to play all campaigns on the MCC with 4 people should be a must now (Halo 5's campaign is 4 player co-op, not locally unfortunately, Reach also is 4 player co-op 2 player split-screen). If 4 player co-op could be added to these two campaigns, I think a whole new version (if you player with 3-4 players) of these campaigns would be needed because of the lack of weapons, health, ammo (since the levels were designed with 2 people maximum) would spread too thin and would not be enough equipment to get through the levels without dying and especially vehicles would become a problem. Elements would need to be changed in certain levels. AI probably needs to be tweaked also to handle 4 players.
We need mod support. And more gameplay customization options for the classic games such as custom weapon damage settings.
Just a random thing, but it would be cool if there could be a modded gametype in Halo 3 that spawns players with carbines, since i don't think it's possible normally.
Wait wrote:
Just a random thing, but it would be cool if there could be a modded gametype in Halo 3 that spawns players with carbines, since i don't think it's possible normally.
You can't do Sentinel Beams either, really hope they fix this
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Windows 10 Port?
If a proper PC port isn't in the cards, at least add KB/M support. There's no reason not to at this point.
If a proper PC port isn't in the cards, at least add KB/M support. There's no reason not to at this point.
Yes there is. People with M&KB will destroy controller players. Remember when Gears 4 enabled cross-play between PC and console?
1) An option to choose which server to connect to for competitive gametypes. There are many people who prefer to have a fast research of games than a solid game connection, and many other people who don't mind to wait more in exchange of a fair and stable connection. I mean, sometimes I would like to have a fast research because I'm looking for players in low populated playlists, but more often I just want a solid connection because I'm leveling up in MLG or Team Slayer/Doubles, and if the game always connects me to the USA server, for me that I live in EU that means I'm going to ping 100+ from that server in the game (then what is the advantage of dedicated servers over host-client if 99% of the time the game always connects me to foreign servers just because it couldn't find a game in less than 30 seconds?)
2) A comeback of some kind of lobby would be highly appreciated. Not only because it's good to see who you're going to battle (checking their ranks, K/D and such) and what gametype are you going to play instead of wasting the first 5 seconds of the game to understand what you are supposed to do in the match and who are you playing with, but also because that's the main place where people set up to prepare the game and I feel like lobby would improve the competitivity. Lobby gives the possibility to set up the match in advance, and I think that to hear people talking in the lobby would make others more prone to turn on their headset and start a voice chat, and it gives them the possibility to start a Xbox Live Party to speak: expecially in competitive, where the voice chat is needed, there's no time at the start of the game to go to the Home and set up a group chat with your teammates and waste 10-20 seconds on doing this (the most crucial ones to get power weapon advantages). The number of people who communicate in the game nowadays is so ridiculously low, lobby would increase that for sure.
I would suggest to use the Halo 3 lobby for every game, but it would be cool also if every game had his own original lobby.
3) Search by Nationality - I can't believe I don't have the possibility to search by language or nationality while all the other Halos had the feature. That's the setting I always used to search a game to make new friends.
Make it possible to choose ALL weapons as a starting weapon, since the Alien Sniper is not listed in Halo 3.
Add the same Campaign Skulls from Halo 2 to Halo 3 and Halo 4.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 112
  4. 113
  5. 114
  6. 115
  7. 116
  8. ...
  9. 132