Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 113
  4. 114
  5. 115
  6. 116
  7. 117
  8. ...
  9. 132
Add the same Campaign Skulls from Halo 2 to Halo 3 and Halo 4.
Halo CE got some skulls from Halo 2, so that's a start.
Make it possible to choose ALL weapons as a starting weapon, since the Alien Sniper is not listed in Halo 3.
Are you sure, im pretty sure it is, its called Beam Rifle in the settings
Make it possible to choose ALL weapons as a starting weapon, since the Alien Sniper is not listed in Halo 3.
Are you sure, im pretty sure it is, its called Beam Rifle in the settings
Come on m8. He probably just forgot the name. No need to be so nitpicky =)
Hmm. Since H2 skulls were added to CE, would it be possible to see this fun thing added?
Get rid of iron skull effect on halo 2 legendary co op. Playing it on heroic is too easy. Playing on legendary with restarting checkpoint every time someone dies is just annoying. Give me the option to turn it off please!
Halo Reach campaign or ODST firefight with more achievements, I'm tired of having 6000/6000G
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
-More tanks in BTB maps
-Custom menu music from all the OSTs
-Customs Browser
-File Browser

btw I think you’re doing a great job so far at improving the game
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Region selection in multiplayer

Please give us non-Americans a choice to select the region servers that we play on. Currently, instead of waiting for a lobby to fill up with players from my own country, Australia, I am automatically put into a half-filled lobby from the US. I understand why this choice was made by 343i, as Halo MCC is much more popular in NA than in other countries. However playing on servers located on the other side of the planet results in network lag that makes the game such a drag to play. Having to lead my shots, 2 second delays in throwing my grenades, getting killed from behind cover, etc, are all things that I as a non-American halo fan has to put up with if I want to enjoy some classic Halo 2 multiplayer, or any other game in MCC. If 343i gave us the ability to chose where we play, I'd be able to chose to play in a country closer to me that results in lower ping times, provided there are insufficient numbers in my home country.
I would like to see a gametype from Halo 4 called dominion to be added to matchmaking. It was a really fun Halo 4 game type and I used to love playing it. I would like to play it again in MCC
Region selection in multiplayer

Please give us non-Americans a choice to select the region servers that we play on. Currently, instead of waiting for a lobby to fill up with players from my own country, Australia, I am automatically put into a half-filled lobby from the US. I understand why this choice was made by 343i, as Halo MCC is much more popular in NA than in other countries. However playing on servers located on the other side of the planet results in network lag that makes the game such a drag to play. Having to lead my shots, 2 second delays in throwing my grenades, getting killed from behind cover, etc, are all things that I as a non-American halo fan has to put up with if I want to enjoy some classic Halo 2 multiplayer, or any other game in MCC. If 343i gave us the ability to chose where we play, I'd be able to chose to play in a country closer to me that results in lower ping times, provided there are insufficient numbers in my home country.
This is so important, and it was an Halo 3 and Reach feature, aswell as voice and skill preferences. Please, add them.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
New skulls and I know I'm gonna get hated by the mods for saying this bUT I want new h2a maps they say it can't be done but it's an xbox one game and the originals are already in the game to remaster plus odst those maps just deserve to be made
Nameplates from old Halo Pro Teams like Str8 Rippin, Triggers Down, Final Boss etc.
Obviously a PC port, come on 343. Make my year.
Shoe wrote:
Obviously a PC port, come on 343. Make my year.
I'm hoping for this too. If MCC doesn't come to PC, there's no way in hell I'm buying Infinite on Windows 10.
I would like to see a gametype from Halo 4 called dominion to be added to matchmaking. It was a really fun Halo 4 game type and I used to love playing it. I would like to play it again in MCC
I loved Dominion, it was the best gametype in H4 in my eyes.

Cheers,
Brad
Add the Spectre (and maybe the Shadow) to H2A multiplayer
- Green Screen for H2A, for god's sake. Been waiting for this one a lot.
- File Browser.
- Ability to save theater mode vids instead of them being "temporal files" only.
- Spectre for H2A.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 113
  4. 114
  5. 115
  6. 116
  7. 117
  8. ...
  9. 132