Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 118
  4. 119
  5. 120
  6. 121
  7. 122
  8. ...
  9. 132
I agree with the post above (EU players) and would like to add: No more btb heavy maps! Theres no skill, teamplay and so on ad in normal matches, just who gets the tank first.
When we customize our Spartans show the right colors and give us 360 view of the armor so we don't have to go to custom games to see how we look.
Snofl wrote:
I agree with the post above (EU players) and would like to add: No more btb heavy maps! Theres no skill, teamplay and so on ad in normal matches, just who gets the tank first.
There are many reasons to keep tanks in
-the original games had them in which means the remaster should have them in
-btb is a social game mode for fun not a competitive game mode
-the halo 2 r tank was made for no reason cos there isn’t a map that uses it
-tanks are fun to use
-tanks are easy to counter
I propose changes to be made to Forge. I think it should be added to Combat Evolved, and that it should be useable in campaigns, complete with bots/AI for campaign and multiplayer.
Probably asking for too much there
Heavy BTB maps or playlists cos btb is a bit dead at the moment to be fair
Top 5 must ADDs
  • Yes Done - Halo Reach Campaign + All Multiplayer Maps (Paid DLC) ---> like Halo 3 odst
  • Yes Done - FireFight (ODST/Reach)
  • Yes Done - PC Release
  • Custom game browser
  • Halo 3 ODST and Reach Firefight Achievements and Reach Multiplayer Achievements
Bouns Adds
  • Add Halo 2 Sword Flying - (Halo 2 only)
  • Add Customization armory for Halo 3, Halo 4 and Halo Reach
  • More Achievements
  • Add Halo 4 DLC armory
  • Add player count for Multiplayer
  • More New Name Plate's
  • - Happy Birthday name plate
  • Play All Terminal's video's in Halo MCC at 1080p. Not go to Halo Channel
  • Add party Team, 8 player in my party playing 4v4 with friends. Not 4 players looking for other 4 fiends
  • Forge playlist - (Forge maps)
  • Add new maps in Halo 2 Anniversary
  • - More Environmentalist maps not 1
  • Can we get environmentalist medals in Custom games - It's Hard to get
  • Don't need Halo 3 or Halo 3 ODST Anniversary just gift us Bandana Skull, Grant Funeral Skull and Spark Myer Skull
  • Add all skulls for all Campaign's mission's and new one's
New Skulls I Made Up
  • Fat Kid Skull - Walk even slower
  • Infection Skull - When you killed an enemy at close it says Infection
  • I'm all Scared Skull - Enemies will not fire at marines. Marines following you like chicken baby's and do nothing
  • Long Range Skull - Kill enemies to restore your health with long range weapons
  • DON'T STOP MOVING Skull - Enemies will not stop moving and be more aggressive
  • Good to see you Skull - All Marines are voice Sergeant Johnson
  • Super Tough Skull - Grunts are super tough then Bruits and Elites
That will be AWESOME!!!
Access to all the original games' file shares! (and vastly increased [or removed] map and gametype file limits to accommodate)
H2C

Ranked 2v2 (highly sought after)
Ranked Rumble Pit
More players in the ranked playlists!

Why is it so difficult to play a ranked game in H2C!!!!!?
more tanks in mp and make so there is a better chance of playing them
KingyBRFC wrote:
I propose changes to be made to Forge. I think it should be added to Combat Evolved, and that it should be useable in campaigns, complete with bots/AI for campaign and multiplayer.
Probably asking for too much there
Please refrain from posting multiple times in a row. You can edit your posts to add information and respond to more than one person in a single post.
UI Themes.
We all had our favorite UIs throughout the franchise's lifespan. My personal favorite was Reach. Imagine this:
Background Display: You could select whatever background from the previous Halo games you liked the most.
UI Style: You could select the UI style and design you liked the most from the previous games.
Music: You could select a soundtrack from every Halo game to play as you browse it's beauty.

You can have something like: CE Background, Halo 3's UI style and Halo 2's soundtrack playing.

Also, Halo 2's campaign has a rather annoying problem. I can't play it in online co-op with a friend, and we play a lot together. As soon as there's network issues, the game immediately ends. Now, let's look at CE. Whenever the game detects any issues, it will give a timer of 15 seconds until automatic disconnect, but in that time, it will try to fix them, which it usually does.
What bothers me the most about this is that H2's campaign has been growing in my heart, especially because of all the skulls that make the game a crazy fest of fun.
Make it so we can choose the menu music from all the OST’s in the game. Too bored of listening to the same music over and over again. P.s add server switching cos I can’t find a game on West eu servers
I would like to see:

- Firefight
- REACH added
- a traditional ranking system based on the halo 3 true skill and exp . Without the complexity of so many ranks as in the latest halo releases.
- mirrored rank and unranked playlists e.g Lone wolves vs ffa , team slayer vs social slayer, team doubles vs social doubles etc.
A system for looking at people in your Lobby's favorite pictures from theater, custom maps , clips and so on .
A player of the month feature, 343 choose some one for whatever reason e.g: most dedicated, most kills, most wins, quickest campaign times etc.
Featured 343 favorite forge maps of the month added to social slayer
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Noobs only playlist. It's impossible for new players to get a foot hold when up against long time veterans.
Add Reach. Add 5 (have to own game). Rebrand as Halo Online.

This gets me one step closer to my ultimate goal of an on-going 'Halo Online', even with the newer games like Halo 5.

Imagine a single place to play ALL halo FPS games that you own online. Halo Online.

Like Halo 5? Reach? 2? 4? Open up 'Halo Online' and immediately have match composer access to search for whatever you feel like playing (for the Halo games you own, of course, other games you don't owned are simply not checkable in the menu). This will keep us all in one unified system (unlike today with Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo Reach, MCC, and Halo 5 all having completely separate interfaces for MM, which keeps population low and fragmented).

Make a cool progression system like Reach. Make MT for cosmetic only support options. Make a monthly support option to unlock cosmetic only goodies. Make earn-only achievements and XP system (like Reach or 5 on XP, and H3 on achievement based unlocks). Halo online could go on... Forever...

Remember people, I throw in $ options because believe it or not, continued support costs money! We do NOT want to move back to DLC map packs though. This will further fragment the population.
J Teeps wrote:
Add Reach. Add 5 (have to own game). Rebrand as Halo Online.

This gets me one step closer to my ultimate goal of an on-going 'Halo Online', even with the newer games like Halo 5.

Imagine a single place to play ALL halo FPS games that you own online. Halo Online.

Like Halo 5? Reach? 2? 4? Open up 'Halo Online' and immediately have match composer access to search for whatever you feel like playing (for the Halo games you own, of course, other games you don't owned are simply not checkable in the menu). This will keep us all in one unified system (unlike today with Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo Reach, MCC, and Halo 5 all having completely separate interfaces for MM, which keeps population low and fragmented).

Make a cool progression system like Reach. Make MT for cosmetic only support options. Make a monthly support option to unlock cosmetic only goodies. Make earn-only achievements and XP system (like Reach or 5 on XP, and H3 on achievement based unlocks). Halo online could go on... Forever...

Remember people, I throw in $ options because believe it or not, continued support costs money! We do NOT want to move back to DLC map packs though. This will further fragment the population.
There's already a Halo Online. It was a PC russia-exclusive free-to-play Halo game that ran on a heavily modified Halo 3 engine. It was shutdown by Microsoft after 6 months of lack of proper guidance and audience. I think a more fitting name would simply be "Halo: The Complete Collection".
Fix Banned
get banned for 1 match for 5 mins - ok sure.
But quitting the 2nd time FOR 20 MINS - NOT COOL.
Just trying to get the map for Lockdown to get the rest of Environmentalist Medals and sniper's makes it even worse getting one shot on a different maps that's why I'm quitting for.
Also there's no map voting.
My complaint is you get -Yoink- lag, hitbox macro does not work sometimes needs moreenvironmentalist maps some it is easier to get.
In halo reach if you quit out 5 times that's a banned for 1 hour.
Noobs only playlist. It's impossible for new players to get a foot hold when up against long time veterans.
Would there be a rank/level restriction? I like the idea, but there will always be smurfs in there beating up on folks.

I wouldn't consider myself a noob, just not a very good player. But that's a good concept.
Cheers,
Brad
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 118
  4. 119
  5. 120
  6. 121
  7. 122
  8. ...
  9. 132