Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

[Locked] MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 121
  4. 122
  5. 123
  6. 124
  7. 125
  8. ...
  9. 140
FOV slider
I have been pretty pleased with the MCC fix from late last year, and with the arrival of my first born I have been playing MCC pretty hardcore. That being said I would really love the following, especially since Reach will be available later this year (hopefully before E3....but that would be the perfect announcement to go with Infinite)...

1. Full Halo 3 mix and match customization
2. Full Halo 4 mix and match customization
3. Full Halo Reach mix and match customization
and as usual
4. Add all of the old Bungie vidoc and making of material to the collection as well as 343 making of material for Halo 4. MCC is a collection and a celebration of the Halo franchise this stuff should be available to view versus going on YouTube and hunting it down.
  • Custom game browser. that includes for campaign and firefight (when that comes with Reach and if ODST)
  • Original Halo 1 sound effects. (both multiplayer and campaign)
  • ODST Firefight
  • Better customization for both emblems and armor for all the games (except halo 1)
  • Customizable campaign playlists
The ability to listen to the classic Halo 2 soundtrack while playing on the Anniversary graphics. I wanna hear Blow Me Away while playing the Anniversary Graphics so badly!
Yes I know I keep talking about this, but the more we bug 343 about this, the more they will have to eventually say something or add it in/announce it. If ODST Firefight gets announced and added for this years 10th anniversary (by September) and Reach is out before then, maybe they will put ODST firefight out Xbox One first (since 343's external teams for the PC will be working on Halo 1 probably by then, hard to say though since we don't know the release date of Reach first). I mean 343 needs to do something special for ODST this year (since they missed Halo 3's Anniversary back in 2017), I cannot think of any other content but ODST Firefight mode to get added to MCC!

Also one feature to return from Halo Reach which I think would be a great idea would be Firefight online matchmaking for both ODST and Reach! They could expand upon (by including more creative game modes) from the original back on the 360 more!
playable elite for all game mode in halo reach
and CEA playlist for halo reach in MCC please
Spartan Ops Cutscenes and Terminal Cutscenes install option.
It would be awesome to see Halo 2600 added to the MCC after all it does feature the chief. It could be a fun unlockable game for beating the campaigns on legendary or perhaps a hidden game in the UI.
I still am behind the idea that customization should be a priority new feature.

But since the customs browser is coming for custom games, can we have similar additions for forge that were seen in Halo 5? This could include a prefab feature (whihc is admittedly out there) and map download option.
My top feature for MCC is an overhaul of the UI. Reach’s UI is a good example of progression and how Halo menus should look. The way you can view others, interact with others, customise, and manipulate options and settings in Reach is far easier, and clearer than any other Halo. I would appreciate something similar in the MCC (or at least this for Reach).
ODST FIREFIGHT. Once this is added the collection will truly and finally be complete.
This would probably be better for PC, but just for fun have an ability to customize the visor heads-up-display color for custom games.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
H3: ODST Firefight.
This would probably be better for PC, but just for fun have an ability to customize the visor heads-up-display color for custom games.
I like that idea but why would it be better for PC?
Please, add full customization and Reach progression system for all games (without renoving the 1-50 ranks).
The ability to listen to the classic Halo 2 soundtrack while playing on the Anniversary graphics. I wanna hear Blow Me Away while playing the Anniversary Graphics so badly!
I though there was already an option to switch between Classic and Remastered audio? I'm pretty sure there is and by switching it to classic it plays the classic Halo 2 sounds regardless if you're playing Anniversary or Classic.
USCRuss72 wrote:
I though there was already an option to switch between Classic and Remastered audio? I'm pretty sure there is and by switching it to classic it plays the classic Halo 2 sounds regardless if you're playing Anniversary or Classic.
Well, you spoke the issue. In CEA, we can switch between the OSTs from the campaign lobby and it will play the desired OST regardless of the graphics were using. In Halo 2, you can only listen to the classic OST when playing using legacy graphics and the remastered only when playing on Anniversary graphics.
I would like an option for the Jetpack armor ability in Halo 4 and Reach to be toggleable with a single button press instead of press and hold. This would allow for Bumper Jumper players full use of the Jetpack like other players. Thank you
This would be a small adjustment to Halo Reach's forge, but there should be a magnet feature and better rotation snap. It would make life a lot easier.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 121
  4. 122
  5. 123
  6. 124
  7. 125
  8. ...
  9. 140