Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 124
  4. 125
  5. 126
  6. 127
  7. 128
  8. ...
  9. 134
  1. (Remove Region Lock Removal) Once MCC Has crossplay we do not want to be restricted branch out to more players
While MCC has restrictions based on your ping to local data centres, it doesn't have region lock
To be able to play as a loyal servent of Yapyap the destroyer!

No just kidding, what I actually want is for Xbox players to be able to download Dev selected mods as free dlc for MCC. (When mod support is released). That way us poor chums who don't have a PC can experience mods. Imagine playing SPV3 on Xbox or other crazy stuff that mods have made. It would be an amazing and very unique thing. Tons of games would probably try to copy it so that you could have a long lasting game on Xbox because of mod support. The mod creator could also decide if he wanted his mod on Xbox and could remake it for Xbox.
Okay i have no idea why 343 increased the HCE social slayer kill limit to 75, but im pretty sure that it has not been a highly requested change. Please change it back to 50 and focus on the bigger HCE problems. Like why is this even a thing? I and most people enjoy the quicker game times in HCE. No need to arbitrarily increase the game time... thanks
I'd like the menus from the old games. It would be a lot cooler to click Halo 2 for example and it would boot up the game like on a original Xbox
The ability to download the cutscenes that are currently streamed through the Halo Channel.
I'd love ODST Firefight and original sound effects for Combat Evolved.
Not having to restart the game after every match or after 5-10 mins of searching. After 2+ hours of nothing, you get kind of sick of hearing the menu music and looking at the misleading background (some of the scenes mess with determining if players have been found).

Just wish 343 was fairer to people outside the US.
I haven't read through all 126 pages but I would like something small.
I play a lot of H3 snipers and it seems the map rotation is skewed heavily towards the following maps:
citadel (I get this one the most and I hate it)
Ghost town
Snowbound
Longshore

I would say I get the above maps ~80% of my games and I would really love to see more and better map rotation. I think emphasizing more competitive maps such as The Pit and Narrows would be greatly appreciated by many.

Thanks you so much for all the hard work you have put into MCC.
NiCuZn wrote:
Not having to restart the game after every match or after 5-10 mins of searching. After 2+ hours of nothing, you get kind of sick of hearing the menu music and looking at the misleading background (some of the scenes mess with determining if players have been found).

You can control the main menu audio though. Just go to options.
Add keyboard and mouse support to xbox -> make multiplayer crossplatform -> divide it into controller lobbies and keyboard lobbies -> win mcc

Because you know at least a third of the pc kids are just gonna use a controller anyway. I think the novelness of the idea of halo on pc doesn't come from "oh yay finally a keyboard and mouse" but more "oh **** I can play halo on my laptop now!!!"

Plus you could just make it another criteria on the social games match composer, like switch between keyboard and mouse and controller, if you're on pc and you select controller it prompts you to "connect controller to you pc" and on xbox if you select kbm it'll say "please connect a keyboard and mouse to your xbox"
NiCuZn wrote:

I do know that (I have set to like 10% or something), but I can see how what I said can be misinterpreted. I am fine with the menu music (although, I wish I could listen to the other Halo's music not just Halo 2), I more meant that, after 2+ hours of waiting the pre-game lobby, the music was starting to annoy me. This wouldn't be an issue if I was able to more frequent games, but 343's lack of support for other countries is shown this instance.
NiCuZn wrote:
NiCuZn wrote:

I do know that (I have set to like 10% or something), but I can see how what I said can be misinterpreted. I am fine with the menu music (although, I wish I could listen to the other Halo's music not just Halo 2), I more meant that, after 2+ hours of waiting the pre-game lobby, the music was starting to annoy me. This wouldn't be an issue if I was able to more frequent games, but 343's lack of support for other countries is shown this instance.
I know this has already been mentioned but an increase in dashboard/menu customization would be nice. Like if we were able to go into a menu and select what the background was and which halo soundtracks were in rotation
Full customization for Halo 3 & 4.
NiCuZn wrote:
NiCuZn wrote:

I know this has already been mentioned but an increase in dashboard/menu customization would be nice. Like if we were able to go into a menu and select what the background was and which halo soundtracks were in rotation
Even having 5 (soon to be 6) menu styles for each Halo game represented in MCC would be nice. You don't realised how much time you spent in a menu and how much of the music you remember, which is why Halo: Reach's and Halo 4's menu music have stuck with me so long even without regular play.
NiCuZn wrote:
NiCuZn wrote:

I suggested this not too long ago on this thread. Would be cool if you could change the soundtrack, background and menu style. Just imagine: Halo 4 background, Halo 3 soundtrack, Halo Reach menu style.
NiCuZn wrote:
NiCuZn wrote:

I suggested this not too long ago on this thread. Would be cool if you could change the soundtrack, background and menu style. Just imagine: Halo 4 background, Halo 3 soundtrack, Halo Reach menu style.
I agree. I really like how seamless and integrated everything is, but also I REALLY like Halo Reaches menu system, like It's just perfect and beautiful imo. I also miss the original loading screens for each game. I feel like MCC is about finding the balance between preservation and integration. I think being able to choose which aspects you preserve on your menu would be nice.
Both related to Halo 2A:
1. Option to turn off the Iron Skull effect (restart checkpoint when either player dies) in Halo 2A Legendary Co-op. (Have it be a non-scoring skull that disables achievements or scoring if used.)
2. Option to turn down the enemy damage multiplier in Halo 2A Legendary (which would result in 2SK jackal snipers, etc.), so time-to-live is more on par with other Legendary campaigns. Legendary would actually be a fun challenge, instead of just a laborious grind. (Have it be a non-scoring skull that disables achievements or scoring if used.)
Server Selection.
The ability to only play Australians in Australia.
More armor customization would be cool. Also would like actually having your emblem appear on your armor.
Thorulfr wrote:
Server Selection.
The ability to only play Australians in Australia.
Exactly. The amount of games with lag or poor hit registration are far to frequent. I avoid Halo 2 and 3 for this very reason, too much lag leading to poor hit registration leading to completely unfair games in American's favour.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 124
  4. 125
  5. 126
  6. 127
  7. 128
  8. ...
  9. 134