Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 128
  4. 129
  5. 130
  6. 131
  7. 132
  8. ...
  9. 134
Add the Spectre back to H2A.
Still can't believe H2A has the Assault Rifle, Suppressed SMG, detachable turret and Hornet even though those things didn't exist in Halo 2. Unlike the Spectre.
Also, bring back the Golden Sentinel Beam.
Lol yeah the game type Golden Showers don’t look right with the reddish Sentinel Beam
Progression system, 100%.
Ideally we'd have a global XP similar to Reach, and a per playlist/composer bucket XP similar to Halo 3's playlist XP. Just give us a stupid amount of things to level up.
Hard VVay wrote:
Progression system, 100%.
Ideally we'd have a global XP similar to Reach, and a per playlist/composer bucket XP similar to Halo 3's playlist XP. Just give us a stupid amount of things to level up.
This has been confirmed to be coming to the game with the addition of Reach.
Player forged maps in multiplayer across all/most Halos
Ashtrim wrote:
Still can't believe H2A has the Assault Rifle, Suppressed SMG, detachable turret and Hornet even though those things didn't exist in Halo 2. Unlike the Spectre.
Lol yeah the game type Golden Showers don’t look right with the reddish Sentinel Beam
The Golden Sentinel Beam shot blue.
More file space for forge maps. 50 is not enough across multiple Forge modes.
After a matchmaking game is finished it should display Top Medals akin to previous Halo games. I want people to know that I wiped the floor with them ok.
A customs server browser? And maybe a way to buy a server and host it yourself battlefield style (as long as it’s not subscription based, or maybe each player gets one private server and extras cost money). So I could buy a server and name it “Speed Halo 24/7” with nothing but speed halo in rotation the whole time. Maybe model it off of halo 5 pc?
Definitely not a server browser for other stuff though. If people can see how unpopulated certain modes are then they will die
A customs server browser? And maybe a way to buy a server and host it yourself battlefield style (as long as it’s not subscription based, or maybe each player gets one private server and extras cost money). So I could buy a server and name it “Speed Halo 24/7” with nothing but speed halo in rotation the whole time. Maybe model it off of halo 5 pc?
Definitely not a server browser for other stuff though. If people can see how unpopulated certain modes are then they will die
I’m hoping that this comes soon now that they’ve hired the El Dewrito guys. I love 343, but their gametypes are often not the best. The community has lots of fresh ideas that I wish were more easily accessible!
Ashtrim wrote:
The Golden Sentinel Beam shot blue.
Well -Yoink-
The ability to queue for multiple ranked playlists would be awesome!
I usually only liked to play ranked Halo 2 and don't care if it's classic or anniversary and would love to just queue up for both playlists because wait times can be long on either one randomly.
Please when adding the progression system, give us actual rank icons like reach instead basic generic numbers like h4 and h5. In my opinion, it makes the whole experience boring and uninteresting. (Ex. Look I made it to level 21- look I made it to sergeant major) what's more appealing to you?
Full customization for Halo 3 and 4, as I miss wearing my Halo 4 Mark V armor with the Legendry Visor :'(
Full customization for Halo 3 and 4, as I miss wearing my Halo 4 Mark V armor with the Legendry Visor :'(
^ This, definatelly.
Also include back certain helmets from Halo 4 that went totally absent in MCC.
Also, more color options for all games.
Definitely improving the customization and incorporating some sort of playlist of music so you can listen to your favorite halo music while browsing the menus!
^ This, definatelly.
Also include back certain helmets from Halo 4 that went totally absent in MCC.
Also, more color options for all games.
I would even pay for DLC armor in 3 and 4 again.
- Party-Up system at the end of matches.
- Public File Share
- Mix and match armor customization with Halo 3 & 4 (Scrap presets)
- Firefight for ODST owners
- Custom Games browser
- Fix Legendary co-op for Halo 2 (it’s like there’s a permanent Iron skull on) EDIT: I know this is how it's supposed to be now.
- Add Halo 4’s DLC armor (ODST, Prefect, Mark V, Ricochet)
I couldn't agree more about the customization aspects and file share.
Skins for H3 guns & name plates for those who played the original games and got to certain ranks.
- Party-Up system at the end of matches.
- Public File Share
- Mix and match armor customization with Halo 3 & 4 (Scrap presets)
- Firefight for ODST owners
- Custom Games browser
- Fix Legendary co-op for Halo 2 (it’s like there’s a permanent Iron skull on) EDIT: I know this is how it's supposed to be now.
- Add Halo 4’s DLC armor (ODST, Prefect, Mark V, Ricochet)
I couldn't agree more about the customization aspects and file share.
I agree with all of these. File share is crucial especially
Id like an increased object count in h2a's forge.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 128
  4. 129
  5. 130
  6. 131
  7. 132
  8. ...
  9. 134