I will repeat what I've said and yet add more stuff:
1. Fix the audio for all weapons for MP so they have their old sounds BACK. That or make the MP have remastered graphics, it is so odd to look at old graphics and listen new (yet odd) sounds.
2. Maybe doesn't make sense to have Flamethrower or Fuel Rod Gun in campaign as those weren't meant to be used there in the first place, but adding them would give the game more diversity of weapons.
3. Fix the MP maps to their original iterations, as most (if not all) are the PC versions of the maps rather than the classic Xbox versions.
1. Fix all dual wielding Elites. In classic Halo 2 (both Xbox and PC Vista), there were certain Elites who dual wielded weapons. But since MCC was released, NONE of those certain Elites dual wield anymore. Not even the jetpack Elites, and this is also true for the Heretic Leader.
2. Fix the Wraith spawns on "The Great Journey". One of the last two Wraiths still appears flipped over.
3. For the Anniversary MP, please add back the following (they're so needed):
-Gold Sentinel Beam.
-Dub for other languages, as only English is available.
Note: H2A MP has many things that did not exist at all in classic Halo 2. That includes Assault Rifle, Infected Sword, Suppressed SMG, Hornet and detachable turrets. And the Sentinel Beam oddly has Reach's (and Halo 4's) Spartan Laser SFX.
4. Bring more armor customization and not limited to a full set of armor rather than parts (Anniversary).
1. Fix all object spawns. There are many things that spawn off the ground, and this quite affects the Laser Skull on Cortana, as it spawns mid-air now and this makes it fall to the pit and we're unable to grab it.
2. Same as Halo 2 Anniversary, bring more armor customization (or bring it back in this case) and not limit us to select full armor.
Halo 3 ODST:
1. Quite unnecesary as it wasn't there in the first place, but bring back the Battle Rifle for ODST. As well as the Elite Plasma Rifle.
2. Fix the VISR mode, as the lines look a lot thinner than what they used to be.
1. Same thing as H2A and H3 regarding armor customization. Instead of limiting us to select a full set of armor, let us change every piece like what it used to be.
2. Fix the SFX please. Many SFX randomly go off when sprinting in First Person, most notably the Energy Sword. And there are quite many places in certain maps that make the game fully silent. This never happened in the past games and wasn't as frequent in old Halo 4 before the MCC.
1. Please, release it soon already.