Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 130
  4. 131
  5. ...
  6. 132
I'd like the Good Samaritan achievement put back into MCC's ODST. And maybe cool ODST armor for my avatar like from the Xbox 360.
Otherwise there are other things but they don't really matter.
ODST Firefight
I would LOVE to see Halo Reach styled Commendations in MCC.
Not like in Halo4 and 5, where you have a commendation for each weapon/vehicle/enemy and maximum is 250 Kills. But in Halo Reach style, meaning you have to get 100.000 precision weapon kills for maximum. Or 4000 vehicle kills, 10.000 covenant kills etc.

I‘d love this for grinding ❤️
Actual armor customization
Population counter.
Appetight wrote:
Population counter.
Ditto that, be nice to know how many people were in each playlist like in Halo 3
ODST firefight, just as it was
Custom backgrounds so I can use the winter background all the time, or whatever one I choose. Also removal of the Halo 2A animations as the background when in multiplayer lobby so I can see the winter background when in lobby. I just like the comfy, warm, dark feeling of being inside at night and looking out into the snow, and I get that vibe with the winter background.
how about a in game poll voting system for new features you want to see come first to mcc
4 character Service IDs
LOCAL ONLY MATCHMAKING SEARCH FILTER FOR THOSE OF US NOT IN THE U.S!!!! (Get this to the top so they see it, guys) It would be a benefit to literally every player.
A customs server browser? And maybe a way to buy a server and host it yourself battlefield style (as long as it’s not subscription based, or maybe each player gets one private server and extras cost money). So I could buy a server and name it “Speed Halo 24/7” with nothing but speed halo in rotation the whole time. Maybe model it off of halo 5 pc?
Definitely not a server browser for other stuff though. If people can see how unpopulated certain modes are then they will die
I would live in that server lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 130
  4. 131
  5. ...
  6. 132