Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 132
  4. 133
  5. 134
  6. 135
  7. ...
  8. 136
More custom game saves. Why did they limit the game map saves to 50??? It's my hard drive space on the local drive, so why can't I save as much as I want? I can see the limit for upload space for file share, but what's the deal with my local drive???
I think they plan on increasing it once the maps and game modes from the legacy versions of H3, Reach and 4 are transferred over.
We need to have a setting to chose the region (EU/USA etc). It would give us the choice to play in a server of our Region even if we have to wait more to find players.

Because, for now, i cant play MCC anymore, it's unplayable because im only playing on East US servers, so im playing at 120ms all the time.
Offline local viewing of all terminals and cutscenes that currently have to be streamed through the awful Halo Channel.
I previously made a post but just to make sure 343 can hear my idea I'll post it here, I want a Join In Progress feature added in to Social Matchmaking. Now here's why Halo 4 if you're playing Big Team and half your Team decides to quit you can actually gain Teammates over time and the game really never becomes unfair, now on MCC there is no option for this and this really defeats the purpose of Big Team and now the newly added Rocket Race. Once you start losing Teammates the game becomes very 1 sided which really doesn't make the games very fun, I would even fight for 6V6 starts to speed up Search Times when there is a low population on Halo MCC Big Team and find the last few Teammates about a min or two into the game. Halo 4 this is easy because it works just like it does on 360 but MCC doesn't, now of course they would have to add the JIP Code to Halo CE, 2 and 3 but it's a feature worth having and you will start to see more people choosing to play Big Team because now it will actually be fair when you boot out your Teammates who are running you over considering you'll soon get a replacement. I welcome anyone who see's this post to follow the post I already made here thanks https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/let-s-add-join-in-progress-to-social-matchmaking/f9279ffe-7251-457b-8202-10d30cafd236/posts?page=2#post34
Proton support: https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Proton/issues/2907
Oops, this is the wrong place to post. Oh well. Too lazy to post in the right place.
It would be greatly appreciated if all the games had campaign matchmaking, a lá Halo Reach. This would make joining co-op games much easier. It would also be greatly appreciated if you would add 4-player co-op to Halo Combat Evolved and Halo 2.
Reskinning the menu UI is top priority. The menus are just ugly, confusing and not Halo at all. Post game stats, main menus, everything needs a facelift... Because right now it looks downright ugly.

Also a main menu music slider please, Jesus I love MCC but being deafened every time I load it up is frustrating
I agree with the over saturation of Halo 2 music, but come on. this is the best the UI has ever looked, and functioned. The previous menus slightly improved overtime, but was heavily cluttered with the selection panels (which were always useless)
Party Up feature should be the top priority. No excuse that this isn't being worked on.

Second to that... have 2x/3x XP days... special occasions, etc. But enable a boost once in a while. Like social media, you need to have engagement levels, and this is a good way to leverage that.
Much like how Reach got full customization, bring that to Halos 3 and 4 in MCC so that we can mix and match like Reach.
An API for MCC is sorely needed
Audio sliders for separate channels is a basic feature that many games have that I feel is sorely absent from MCC. Would love to be able to make the music louder or turn off sfx altogether to better enjoy the soundtrack.
Since Reach is here now the only thing that MCC needs content-wise is ODST Firefight. That would truly complete the MCC.
All cutscenes and terminals need to be viewable locally, rather than having a bunch streamed through a pretty bad app outside of the game.
Give us the option to report players directly to you can check their afking. Your banhammer is grezt but people are now just getting 1 or 2 kills in firefight and tgen spinning on the spot. If we could report them directly to you, you could check and issue a further ban as this is worse than 24/7 afking.

Also Odsr Firefight needs to come. Add online matchmaking for it as original didnt have it
ODST Firefight
So many good suggestions already posted. I would like:
  • Proper audio settings (e.g. volume sliders for music, dialogues etc.). There is no excuse for the absence of this basic feature.
  • Someone mentioned that the videos should be accessible locally and not via that dead app. I would like that too, for conservation/history purposes etc.
  • Centered crosshairs for all of MCC (toggle option to preserve classic feel).
Making it easier to report AFK players or trolls needs to be a high priority. As of now, I report every quitter/AFK’er I come across but on XBO, it’s a bit of a chore.
Really glad devs listen to us and cant give us everything i tip my hat off 343i even though i don't have one on heh
Well i dont know anything about developing video games, i am just a gaming pc builder guru high level. But i know
many may have quit playing, but not i stick around, have fun with the game. i know people probably won't take kindly
to my reply. But i am having trouble with bloom most of the time, not getting my shots in, even tapping to a rhythm and still
get my -Yoink- kicked, i really wish it could have some other way that we finally get bots, i have noticed over the years bots in FPS.
but i' love to have this feature. don't have any steam friends who i can join party with and practice from there.
All cutscenes and terminals need to be viewable locally, rather than having a bunch streamed through a pretty bad app outside of the game.
While I would really like that, the game is already over 100GB. It'd have to be optional for sure - I could see all those videos adding another 50+ GB easy.

I'd download it for sure though.
Please add the ability to select regions in Halo MCC for Xbox one, I keep connecting to East US even though I am closer to West EU!

I also get a black screen occasionally after matchmaking that forces me to restart the game so please fix that too.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 132
  4. 133
  5. 134
  6. 135
  7. ...
  8. 136