Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 133
  4. 134
  5. 135
  6. 136
  7. 137
  8. ...
  9. 140
A legacy stat page in the stats section to show our highest rank achieved In the old Reach.
Kills, deaths, assists in multiplayer.
Kills, deaths, assists in firefight.
Thats it.
Since Reach is here now the only thing that MCC needs content-wise is ODST Firefight. That would truly complete the MCC.
And the missing DLC skins from Halo 4.
I think a ranked, cross-game Grifball playlist would be awesome. I think that would revive a lot of the Grifball community and it would be a great incentive to play it! I know that 343i got rid of cross-game ranked playlists for a reason, but Grifball is pretty similar in every game - besides Halo 4. I do not think many people would complain about cross-game in that playlist.
It would be nice to have a ranked Halo 4 4v4 playlist again, or even a FFA playlist with the H4GC settings. There are many people who still play Halo 4 in social and they should have the option to compete in the game.
An option for Reach players if they would like to search for either TU or Vanilla.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f3681fbc78fa43878c4aec9a63a46224/topics/reach-needs-a-vanilla-playlist-video-included/b3006208-6095-4c95-b1f4-87814b250b7e/posts?page=2#post25
A legacy stat page in the stats section to show our highest rank achieved In the old Reach.
Kills, deaths, assists in multiplayer.
Kills, deaths, assists in firefight.
Thats it.
That'd definitely be something more for Waypoint, considering MCC has zero correlation to the old titles, as it's an aggregate game, and we're also talking about legacy titles which no longer have support.
I honestly didn't read all 130+ pages and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's said the following should be added or re-added to MCC:

My number one ideal feature would be the TrueSkill system, like OG Halo 2 and Halo 3 had. I'm not sure why it was removed/and or hidden. It makes little sense, at least to me. It's no fun always going against people that vastly outrank you. Yes, I realize that going against better players is how you get better but the TrueSkill system had that in my opinion. I was challenged but not overwhelmed.

I did see someone else say that Halo 4 should be added back to a ranked playlist. I agree. I believe every other game has one.

Someone else also mentioned adding the skins from OG Halo 4. I'd like that too. It seems like more than a little cutting was done on Halo 4 for The MCC. If they can bring our custom maps to The MCC then bringing the Skins should be a cakewalk.

There's been vast improvements to The MCC over the last year. This is also just my opinion. Though before the overhaul update I didn't notice any of the issues that seemed to plague other players.
Not sure if this has been said yet but I would like to be able to have drop pod statics as scenery for use in forge mode. At the moment I want the weapon drop pods (they are already in Firefight, but having the ODST and Covenant personal ones would be cool too.

If you can figure out a way to make them drop from the sky then even better.
It would be nice to have a ranked Halo 4 4v4 playlist again, or even a FFA playlist with the H4GC settings. There are many people who still play Halo 4 in social and they should have the option to compete in the game.
Just want to note that Halo 3 has two 2v2 ranked playlists. I understand one has Hardcore settings, but if Halo 3 can have two playlists for 2v2, and another two playlists for 4v4, then Halo 4 can have one ranked playlist of any kind. Please 343i, give YOUR game some credit.
Please add cross game playlists for campaign that include Reach and ODST. An ultimate Reach to 4 in chronological order playlist would be awesome.
Odst Firefight
Offline mp AI bots.
Is offline MP AI bots possible at all?
An in-game file browser would be nice. It's always been weird to me that its not included since Reach had it in 2011. It would really grow the forge community and any growth would be beneficial.
multi team
Odst Firefight
Offline mp AI bots.
Yes. However, bots in FPS always struggled to be good or simulate a player, definitely not like a, say, fighting game. In a game like Halo, I think the bot would struggle a lot, because the sandbox is littered with weapons that fulfil more than just the role of killing. A bot rushing you with a Plasma Pistol wouldn't exactly be a challenge, for example. Additionally, the bot would have to be able to differentiate the weapons from one another and use strategies befitting it, otherwise it'd just shoot the Shotgun like a Sniper Rifle. It's possible, but difficult.
Odst Firefight
Offline mp AI bots.
Call of duty certainly seems to have mastered it so yeah it's definitely possible
1. Splitscreen
2. Make CE as close to the original Xbox version as possible, or port the actual thing and add the anniversary campaign, new maps and online play. The actual version of CE needs an urgent treatment.
Every update has been great so far. The new intro's for MS & 343i are great and add that ole military feel back. Reach & PC support has been a great!

Now, can we do some more to the UI? I host custom games quite often and I'd like to see my created game types highlighted or even branched differently so I don't have to go through all the built-in's everytime.
Two parts to this request lock who ever put the dang xp cap in the closet and fix their mistake and a proper black for halo reach's armor customization
As someone who loves to forge maps ever since halo 3, and i understand this may be a difficult or impossible fix, but my biggest feature request would be precise rotational data being saved on forge objects. Making a nice floor or platforms just to fire up the map in MP and see all the pieces twisted out of position is still one of the most frustrating things to deal with.
I only got in to Halo again this september, but I would really like to see a ranked FFA playlist. Lone Wolfes was my thing in OG H3 since most of my friends started going to COD. It might have been a ranked FFA before, I wouldn't know, but I would like to have at least one ranked FFA.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 133
  4. 134
  5. 135
  6. 136
  7. 137
  8. ...
  9. 140