Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 134
  4. 135
  5. 136
  6. 137
  7. ...
  8. 138
Probably has been mentioned before but a “firefight composer matchmaking” would include reach and ODST and if possible spartan ops.
Buckley007 wrote:
Probably has been mentioned before but a “firefight composer matchmaking” would include reach and ODST and if possible spartan ops.
Why Spartan Ops? If anything, it makes more sense to be included in a "Campaign Matchmaking" environment. Just because it's an extra gamemode like Firefight doesn't mean it's supposed to follow the same rules. Spartan Ops is clearly different from Firefight and should be treated as such.
Firefight is a "horde mode" gamemode, and Spartan Ops is a side campaign.
Right now, my biggest feature request is Custom Campaign Playlists.
More Banners I really like this feature and hope it's in the new Halo.
Original maps back for Infection
Implement party indicators into the lobby UI. Party indicators should be enabled both as a matter of fairness and to be in keeping with the precedent of the original games. It's only fair to allow players to know not only who they have been matched with and against, but also whether those players were searching together. Furthermore, the original versions of Halo 3 and Halo: Reach both had party indicators, and therefore the MCC versions of Halo 3 and Halo: Reach should have party indicators as well.
Right now, my biggest feature request is Custom Campaign Playlists.
This was a promised feature before release Hope it gets added.

I want ODST firefight, I want a classic Grunt birthday party skull put back into halo 2, I really really want Campaign bug fixes. The campaigns should play as they did some bugs are new and make the campaigns different. Seriously I want the campaigns to be more like they used to be. Drop ship guns in ce need to be fixed. Flood carriers need to turn target red, Dual wielding enemies in halo 2 need to be fixed still I think, Graphics in halo 4 need to be fixed, halo reach AI needs to be adjusted, The second skull in the level cortana needs to be obtainable.
Fire fight and invasion and forge added to every halo game as biggest challges are for this would be 4player co-op in CE and 2 as diet fight use campaign secsons and playblal elets in CE and 4 and adding forge tools to 1 and 2 and announcer vorice also things used in other games in same engine to be ported to all the games using that engein so chopper from halo online put into h2a brute plasmar rifle put in to halo 3 and make CEA a sepprot mupplayer from reach in the same way h2a is sepprot from 4 still sharing everything but you can have diifrnt set of armour set for both and you can select CEA in match composer
My wishlist, it would be improvements to the Customization and Player ID section!

Would love to see additional 3D models for the other Halo games within Customization. Halo 2 and Halo 3 had the old 3D model within each of their own games and you could see color and armor changes immediately and get a good sense of the armor or color on said Spartan or Elite. With this, it would be great to see extra armor customization for Halo 3 again, with the different armor that can be equipped (i.e. Recon helmet w/ Hayabusa shoulders, EOD chest, etc). This would also be good for Halo 4 customization and seeing your armor and colors on the preview page, where you see all of your Spartans or Elites on the main page.

The big thing for me within the Player ID pages would be unlock descriptions on nameplates and avatars I've ALREADY unlocked. It's great to already know the descriptions beforehand in the menus and have them as goals but it would really cool to still see these descriptions back on items you've worked hard for and can reminisce back on favorites (Avatar for Halo 3 Annual, Holiday collections, etc).

343, would LOVE to see these changes! :)
For invasion i think it would be a great idea to have a map/mission that takes place on a covenant carrier. Such as there are points set up leading to a carrier power core to where the Spartans destroy it, arming an explosive on it, etc. Obviously the elites would be defending the carriers core.
The reason why i suggest adding more to invasion is because the base ones already given are way to overplayed in my opinion. Adding more variety into the mix will most likely add to the player base of the game and make players want to grind on it more. Just some input on content that i'd like to see is all.
There are a lot of things that are on my wishlist but my 1th place pick is
  • Button mapping for console, I think button mapping would be extremely helpful compared to the to the button layouts that we currently have that I think can be a bit random or odd
(This is pretty much a copy paste from my MCC topic to which was unfortunately locked)
I'm still waiting for the Anniversary skulls to hit Halo 3/4/Reach. Any updates on this?
  • New avatars
  • Nameplate to complete HR campaign in LASO
  • Firefight Score Attack
New matchmaking, dont restrict people to what you want.
Pick a game>matchmaking(ranked)/social(not ranked)/custom games>game type:
  • Rumble Pit
  • Double Team
  • Team Slayer
  • Team Skirmish
  • Team Training
  • Team Snipers
  • Team Hardcore
  • Big Team Battle
  • Team SWAT
Add rally point and four player co-op to halo CEA and halo 2A and bring all the skulls to all the games
Original plasma grenade explosion effect when headshotting any enemy with the Grunt Birthday Party Skull activated in Halo 2/Anniversary.
I'm just going to list little things (and not so little) that are missing from mcc that could be added, since it seems like 343i has given us so much of what we have been asking for in the last year. (Thank you 343)
First the big things:
-Halo 3 ODST Firefight (Along with ODST Armor Customization, which I'll get to)
-Armor Customization reminiscent to the new Reach Armor Customization (and apparently soon CE Customization for the 1st time) for 2, 2A, 3, ODST, and 4.
-Custom Campaign Playlist (Possibly including Spartan Ops and its own new playlists)
-Halo 5? I'll let you decide for yourself on that one, but I think it could be argued that with every other FPS Halo on MCC and with it being (unfortunately) a part of the main halo games, and with Infinite set to be released at the end of this year, Halo 5 deserves to be added to mcc. You could even get it for free if you've already installed Halo 5 on your Xbox. Halo 5 is also the last halo to not be on PC, and with the PC releases of different games in mcc continuing into this year, with 4 being the last, it would be the right time to add it in. If you don't want to play Halo 5, don't download it.
-Mod Support on Xbox One
Now some little things:
-In HR Armor, just -Yoinking!- add the GRD Helmet already.
-In H4 Armor, add the Mark V, ODST, Prefect, and Ricochet armors (make them work in Spartan Ops too), add the visor colors, and add all the weapon and armor skins.
-In the extras menu, add a Halo Wars and Halo Wars 2 shortcut, I actually play Halo Wars a lot and I'd enjoy this feature very much. Might as well add a Spartan Assault (and Strike for PC) shortcut too. They're mediocre twin stick shooters but they have a small fanbase. I haven't ever completed ether of them.
-Put the damn terminals in the game where they are found like how it was in H3 and HCEA on the 360.
-Is there any way that we could bring back the Library feature from CEA? Could it be updated for the Xbox One Kinect or enabled by a button code in game or something? Could the feature be expanded to the rest of the Halo games? Some cool achievements and awesome lore could come from a comeback of that feature, seems like Halo Wars 2 did a similar thing in its campaign recently too.
Now I want to something dumb that is my own little fantasy for mcc:
-H2 Armors: There's really no other armor you could use for Spartans other than Mark V from CE but there's at least 5 different Elite armors in the H2 campaign that could be added to the Armor Customization. I don't know about you, but I've wanted to don an honor guard harness in multiplayer for a long time.
I'm just going to list little things (and not so little) that are missing from mcc that could be added, since it seems like 343i has given us so much of what we have been asking for in the last year. (Thank you 343)
First the big things:
-Halo 3 ODST Firefight (Along with ODST Armor Customization, which I'll get to)
Yes Please!
Quote:
-Armor Customization reminiscent to the new Reach Armor Customization (and apparently soon CE Customization for the 1st time) for 2, 2A, 3, ODST, and 4.
I feel like this is coming.
Quote:
-Custom Campaign Playlist (Possibly including Spartan Ops and its own new playlists)
This would be amazing - I've been asking for this for ages.
Quote:
-Halo 5?
It's a huge game, and is already on X1 - all the other were on 360 or prior, so it made sense to bring them forward. H5 has a massive install size. Not until much after Infinite would this be something worthwhile looking into.
Quote:
-Mod Support on Xbox One
I have no idea what this would be like, but it's unlikely as mods for console gaming is generally not supported.
Quote:
Now some little things:
-In HR Armor, just -Yoinking!- add the GRD Helmet already.
-In H4 Armor, add the Mark V, ODST, Prefect, and Ricochet armors (make them work in Spartan Ops too), add the visor colors, and add all the weapon and armor skins.
-In the extras menu, add a Halo Wars and Halo Wars 2 shortcut, I actually play Halo Wars a lot and I'd enjoy this feature very much. Might as well add a Spartan Assault (and Strike for PC) shortcut too. They're mediocre twin stick shooters but they have a small fanbase. I haven't ever completed ether of them.
-Put the damn terminals in the game where they are found like how it was in H3 and HCEA on the 360.
-Is there any way that we could bring back the Library feature from CEA? Could it be updated for the Xbox One Kinect or enabled by a button code in game or something? Could the feature be expanded to the rest of the Halo games? Some cool achievements and awesome lore could come from a comeback of that feature, seems like Halo Wars 2 did a similar thing in its campaign recently too.
Now I want to something dumb that is my own little fantasy for mcc:
-H2 Armors: There's really no other armor you could use for Spartans other than Mark V from CE but there's at least 5 different Elite armors in the H2 campaign that could be added to the Armor Customization. I don't know about you, but I've wanted to don an honor guard harness in multiplayer for a long time.
  • I think Armor stuff is likely.
  • Having a little hub for other Halo titles isn't a bad idea. It almost move MCC away from being a collection of Halo games, into being the descendant of the old 360 Halo Waypoint App.
  • I can't imagine that the Halo Channel is going to exist forever - I'm sure they have an idea for what to do with the terminals.
  • Library would be great! I've seen it requested more than once. Not likely to add actual support for the Kinect, but just the library would be cool.
  • Great idea for Elite armors.
-Halo 5? I'll let you decide for yourself on that one, but I think it could be argued that with every other FPS Halo on MCC and with it being (unfortunately) a part of the main halo games, and with Infinite set to be released at the end of this year, Halo 5 deserves to be added to mcc. You could even get it for free if you've already installed Halo 5 on your Xbox. Halo 5 is also the last halo to not be on PC, and with the PC releases of different games in mcc continuing into this year, with 4 being the last, it would be the right time to add it in. If you don't want to play Halo 5, don't download it.
Redundant. Halo 5 is larger than MCC in filesize, even with all the games installed, even if ODST Firefight was added. Also, as a DLC, it'd get less attention than as a standalone game.
And while Halo 5 is still part of the story, 343 knows that porting the whole game (and not a part of it) would not be received well. They've heard loud and clear the general dislike of the game, and I would understand if they choose not to. If it was added to Steam, it'd definitely get an overall negative reception, probably to the levels of "Very Negative".
I'm not against the idea, but they already know it'd be received poorly. I can only see it happening by Microsoft's demand.
Quote:
I honestly don't think this is worth it. As long as you play Halo 5 regularly, you can just press the Home button and launch Halo 5, faster than going to the Extras menu. While I don't regularly play Halo 5 because the servers hate non-US players, I use the Home button far more often.
For PC, it COULD be a welcome addition. It's a different environment, which this feature could use advantage of, so you wouldn't have to quit the game and manually start the one you want.
In short: Xbox = not worth it, PC = Could work.
Quote:
Heck, maybe even add in some other future armors, such as CQC, Mark IV, etc.
Bring back the original loading screens
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 134
  4. 135
  5. 136
  6. 137
  7. ...
  8. 138