Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 138
  4. 139
  5. ...
  6. 140
A Jukebox on the main menu, so we can listen to our favorite halo songs. I'd also like the ability to choose what song plays on the menu or how often certain ones do. Kinda like smash bros music features.
I especially want to play tunes that haven't been released on the official playlists, like Composer or Gondola (both from Halo 4) or that one tune that plays early on in Halo 2's Gravemind (the one where you're clearing the areas between the Council Chambers and the first elevator).
One more thing, i don't know if this already exists, but since odst firefight is coming, the ability to track kills instead of score (like an ingame toggle) would be seriously cool, i think that little feature alone would increase replay-ability for firefight in reach and odst, and even make it a bit more competitive . For instance you hold back then press left or right on the dpad and it would switch to amount of kills, vice versa.
Changeable ui hud colors before im tired of seeing just blue
More OG H2 maps remastered for H2A... Those forge made ones just don't quite cut it.
Going to close this thread off now. Was started 2 years ago and hasn't been posted in for 5 months.
Best please to leave stuff like this moving forward is in the pinned feedback threads, thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 138
  4. 139
  5. ...
  6. 140