Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 134
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet buuuuut I'd love to see campaign matchmaking like Halo Reach had, but for all the campaigns in MCC
Something else that I thought of - in relation to armor customization - is a fix to the emblem system. It's quite noticeable in Halo 3 (and I believe Halo 2 and 4) that a players chosen emblem doesn't display on their Spartan; rather it's a randomly generated emblem, which is somewhat disheartening to see.
The ability to remove halo 4 from the game
A new menu !
  1. Join-in-progress for social playlists. This is by far my top feature request.
  2. Halo Reach, including campaign, multiplayer and firefight.
  3. If we ever get Reach multiplayer, please make it a free update so it can be integrated seamlessly with the rest of the multiplayer.
  4. ODST firefight.
  5. Matchmaking for Spartan Ops.
  6. Fix the ODST LASO playlist and achievement bugs.
  7. Improve the nameplates. They all have shiny designs that are ugly and unreadable.
  8. Remove the "Iron Skull" effect from Halo 2 Legendary co-op that causes the game to revert to the last checkpoint when one player dies. It wasn't fun back on the original Xbox and it isn't fun now.
  9. Improved armor customization.
  10. Improve map voting system to increase variety.
  • Custom Game Browser (or Custom game quick match).
  • A mute toggle under audio settings to mute the Halo theme song in main menu.
Original halo ce console maps. Particularly sidewinder!!
Please add
1. ODST Firefight
2. Halo Reach (4k/60fps for x1x)
3. Four player splitscreen co-op for all games
I would love to be able to party up like in the original Halo 3 after a match. Some other things that would nice to see are: UI changes to the menus and better customization.
Some kind of fix for the save glitch when playing playlists. Would like to complete master chief saga playlist
1. Reach
2. ODST Firefight
3. Proper armor customization for all titles.
4. UI Overhaul
I would really like to see Firefight included because I think for many that was one of the best new features from ODST, and playing firefight in 1080p, 60fps would be amazing. Also a bit more armour customisation.
I would like to see cross-game playlists removed (I’ve never not wanted to play a specific game) and MCC turned into a Halo game hub where you can access all of the (FPS) games from one menu, and then play the respective playlists of each game as long as you own them. Since menus will likely be redone and Halo Channel seems abandoned, it’s a perfect time to combine the functionality of the old Waypoint App/Halo Channel with MCC to make a universal app which everyone uses and isn’t abandoned.

If population won’t allow that, keep the playlists but add a preferences option with “most favorable game” and “least favorable game.”

And of course, the name “MCC” really doesn’t make sense anymore. It features ODST which has nothing to do with MC and doesn’t feature Halo 5 which does (a little), and Halo 6 is reported to focus on Chief again. If Reach were added the sentiment would be further reinforced. I understand the intent of bringing all old Halos onto the same console, but perhaps a rename to something like “Halo Hub” would be appropriate.
Another item I want in this next update is in-game team changing. It’s annoying constantly trying to have to change teams by quitting and re-entering the game in a forge match for Halo 3.
Honestly? Add Halo Reach campaign with 1080p 60fps. Its the one fps halo campaign thats missing and it needs to be included. Especially after all this wait for a fixed game. Make it a paid add on like ODST. If you could add the multiplayer too thatd be huge a bonus but not necessary. Just get the campaign in there
Cyberwo1ff wrote:
Honestly? Add Halo Reach campaign with 1080p 60fps. Its the one fps halo campaign thats missing and it needs to be included. Especially after all this wait for a fixed game. Make it a paid add on like ODST. If you could add the multiplayer too thatd be huge a bonus but not necessary. Just get the campaign in there
I think many people would want Halo Reach to be included in the collection as something like a DLC, like ODST is. But I think it could be a bit unrealistic because i think they are a small team separate from Halo 6s development. But you never know, 1080p 60fps would be mad. "The sky is the limit". So fingers crossed.
A Halo 6 Beta ;)
maybe make a pc version so i can play it lol....please im not joking.
armand1007 wrote:
maybe make a pc version so i can play it lol....please im not joking.
That would be awesome and it would help bring the games population back up by bringing it to a new audience.
The Halo 4 DLC armour - Prefect, MKV, ODST and Ricochet. Skins for armour and weapons would be nice, as would full armour customisation.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 134