I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said, especially ODST firefight! Words cannot describe how badly I want Firefight in the MCC. <3Jacoby04 wrote:If I had to pick one, like this OP mentions:
Now, for everything else I'd like to see (sorted from most believable to least, roughly):
- Add ODST firefight for those who own ODST
Despite some of these having massive scope, I do believe all these to be feasible, realistic changes given the time. Many of them are honestly expected.
- If the game crashes before it loads, our ranks should not decrease ***
- Halo 3-esque experience progression. Points for wins (or ties). One for overall, and one per playlist *****
- Going along with the above... Double-experience weekends. Show us that you still support your old games ***
- Either as a double-experience weekend or a regular playlist: Fiesta ****
- More H2A maps remakes ***
- The countdown timer for votes currently does another full second countdown once the UI displays '0' (ie - counts down .9, .8, etc.). Please make the countdown END when the UI hits '0'. Not major, but it is so frustrating when you hit zero, your brain thinks "the votes are in", and five more votes come in ***
- Each unlockable emblem, nameplate, and avatar has unlock criteria (obviously). It would be nice if you could still see what the unlock criteria was after unlocking it ****
- Ability to change team color in custom games with bumpers. It is so frustrating when four people in splitscreen have to hit 'X', go to their name, go to change team color, select color, and then back out ****
- Fix multiplayer achievements to track statistics from Halo 3 (eg - assists, headshots, etc.) **
- Join-in-progress for custom games only (see below for notes on matchmaking) ***
- Add Halo: Reach (even as a payable DLC). This is the only Halo we can't play at 1080p/60FPS *****
- Halo 3: Anniversary complete with new 4K assets for multiplayer and campaign (leaving gameplay untouched) *****
- Dedicated servers for campaign (and firefight) ***
- A public fileshare system ***
- Custom-Game browser **
NOTE: I put *'s behind features to note most desired, on a scale of 1-5. More * = more want.
Things TO LEAVE THE SAME:
A few final points:
- All armor should remain unlocked from the start. MCC is a playground of the past games. We have worked to unlock everything in past games. Not to mention, everyone that already spent many hours on MCC would be out of luck. Leave the unlocks to emblems, nameplates, and avatars
- Keep Halo 4 OUT of the Social Team Slayer playlist. Fans that want a mix of gameplay from classic Halo games (H:CE, H2, H2A, H3) NEED a place to play
- Do NOT add join-in-progress to matchmaking. I have players quit, the other team has players quit; we deal with it. As soon as you add this, you encourage people to quit, which drastically alters the flow of a game and makes it more choppy for the people wanting to play a full game. Do NOT exacerbate the issue. People will start always quitting when they do not get the game or map they want. Add an experience system like Halo 3 had (points for wins, nothing for loss, lose for quits/boots); this is the best incentive to discourage quitters
- Do NOT touch Halo 3's gameplay. It plays just like it did back in the day. People that complain about bullet speed and unregistered hits need to learn about the concepts of hitscan and spread. Really, this goes for all games. None of the games should have their original gameplay touched! That's the point of MCC
- Widely publicize and market this fix! We want players to come back!
- Make the game more widely available. The people who still play this game don't care if they paid for it, they just want more people to play with. Here are 3 options:
- Having gold membership grants you a copy of MCC. What better way to draw players to an Xbox than the guarantee of playing its flagship series? People could then pay for ODST (and Reach)
- Games with Gold. 'nuff said
- Add it to the Xbox Games Pass. 'nuff said
[Locked] MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?