Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

[Locked] MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. ...
  9. 140
Halo 2 in game emblems/IDs instead of Default Target Circles....
Weapon lowering online.
I know I already said "Theater for CE, 2 & 4" but please (assuming it is actually possible to enable them) also firefight for Spartan Ops (and if included for ODST too)
Firefight in Halo: ODST. That was the biggest feature missing with its arrival to the MCC and it would be awesome to have it in the collection. Also, PC version of the MCC.

P.S.: I'm from Spain so I never understood why the entire MCC came in Spanish but Halo 2 came in full English. That was nonsense. Please add a Spain dub for it!
More achievements, perhaps for weapon kills. Retroactive of course
Add halo reach. Full game; campaign, multiplayer, firefight, achievements, customization, etc
Full armor customization for each game. Make katana available only to those that earned it in the previous game
Fix checkpoint/mission saving in playlists so you can save and quit mid mission and not lose progress
Just add Reach in 1080 60
Allow Halo 1 multiplayer to be independently selected by map- that is to say allow Blood Gultch CTF or Team Slayer to be options and then go into those games. Also allow Halo 1 to have 2 man, 4 man, and 8 man team games so I dont have to play team slayer hoping I get halo 1 and quitting when I dont, make Halo 1 more of an option- with options.
Hello 343 ind

I don't see a way to play the campaign online cooperatively with strangers. I would want a playlist matchmaking feature like Halo Reach had for it's campaign mode.

Halo Reach Remastered would be very nice aswell.
Thank you.
A fix that I noticed, not so much a feature; in Halo 4, when John-117 is talking to the Librarian, her lip-synching is off ever so slightly, but enough to be off-putting.
A really cool feature would be the "Switch to original Main Menu". I love Halo Main Menus and I am extremely attached to all of them.

I know It would be super complicated, but consider this an extra thing to make a tribute to the original games.

For example, I am on the Halo CE MCC menu. I hold the menu button for 3 seconds and a pop-up warns me that switching to the classic main menu will make me lose all MCC specific features like score attack, skull selection and so on.
From that Menu I can only play the original campaign and create a custom game lobby for that game only. Online multiplayer will be limited to that game dedicated playlists.

If I want to go back to the MCC main menu: Hold menu for 3 second and then select Yes on the confirmation pop-up :)
This is not like a feature, but it could help to bring more people on the MCC. It would be nice to have a Tournament Playlist with specific modes and maps from all the games or multiple Tournament Playlist for every single game in the MCC, As for Halo 5: Guardians there could be a FFA mode and a 4v4 mode only for teams. With a rank system the top 16 teams for the 4v4 mode and the top 8 players for FFA of a Season could take part in an online tournament for Fame and Glory.
Sanana94 wrote:
A really cool feature would be the "Switch to original Main Menu". I love Halo Main Menus and I am extremely attached to all of them.

I know It would be super complicated, but consider this an extra thing to make a tribute to the original games.

For example, I am on the Halo CE MCC menu. I hold the menu button for 3 seconds and a pop-up warns me that switching to the classic main menu will make me lose all MCC specific features like score attack, skull selection and so on.
From that Menu I can only play the original campaign and create a custom game lobby for that game only. Online multiplayer will be limited to that game dedicated playlists.

If I want to go back to the MCC main menu: Hold menu for 3 second and then select Yes on the confirmation pop-up :)
quote Sanana94 and i think is great if correct all online map version, divide every online halo and recreate the original social and ranked playlist for every Halo. For campain mode i hope see more stability and dedicate server.
  • ODST firefight
  • Full armour customization for H2A, 3 and 4
  • More achievements
  • Let us toggle the sounds for weapons and music without changing the graphics in Halo CEA and 2
  • All content from the Championship bundle in Halo 4
  • Campaign matchmaking
  • Custom game browser
  • Ability to do LAN parties
  • More remastered maps for Halo 2 Anniversary
  • Remove the map voting system and replace it with a veto system
  • Proper competitive ranking system
  • Let us customisation our emblem for each game (Halo 2, 3 and 4)
Well, since this is (IMO) most important "Halo" ever made, it should bring the best features of the franchise:
1)System link (AKA LAN party)
2)Halo 3 veto instead of voting for a map/gametype.
Keep it simple, don't add any unnecessary features and ABOVE ALL, FOR GOD SAKE, don't add any other achievement! The previous ones took one year of my life! If you really want to, make them easy, something like "throw a plasma nade in the air and stuck yourself".

I like Sanana94 idea too, one of the objectives of the collection is to bring back memories, so the original main menus would be awesome.
Also: I am well aware that this is a far-fetched request that implies a huge amount of work, and the downsides of it have already been widely discussed, but... Halo 2 New Mombasa E3 demo remastered and playable as an Extra in the menu?

I know I know, I'm asking for too much. But a man can dream!
For me the biggest gripe in terms of the how the game works is the armor customizations, the way it was implented to me felt lazy and very rushed. I would love for the halo 4 and 3 armors to be fixed to function like their original games and have the dlc armor from halo 4 added in.

Another problem is the way that after each and every match you have to re-select the playlist, and you can't be matched with the same people. Also change the voting system as people just seem to always choose halo 3 when it shows up ignoring the other games, for those who want to enjoy all varieties of mutiplayer
Hey. Huge halo fan here. I think primarily, the ranks need to be structured the way bungie had them. No player can play more than 10 ranks above them or 10 ranks below them. I personally believe all the maps should be updated to how they were at the END of the games life cycle as far as weapon spawns, damage, and player movement goes. No point in starting from the top when Bungie worked hard to make subtle improvements to maps and player traits that benefitted the game. Dont erase that progress. Also, maybe update halo 3 to play how it did in the MLG playlist where u move with 110% speed, Do 110% damage, and rechage health at 90% speed. Last but not least, seperate the playlists. Let me choose which halo game I'm playing in each each playlosr, rather than jumbling them all into one giant sandbox game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. ...
  9. 140