Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 50
  4. 51
  5. 52
  6. 53
  7. 54
  8. ...
  9. 109
Dedicated servers for Campaign. That or the original sounds for Halo CE, if that's possible at all.
Also, great community update
Remaster more Halo 2A maps!!! Like Midship, Ivory Tower, Beaver Creek, Burial mounds.
Also more armor customization in H2A
Host migration

Nothing is worse than the host quitting the game and everyone getting booted.
My favourite thing to do in Halo 5 is replay through the campaign on heroic/ legendary with different skull configurations with my rock and roll music playing in the background. Halo 5 allows this because the music can be turned down while still listening to the guns, footsteps and call outs from ai.

I love the halo music, I even have it in some of my Spotify playlists, but with different music and skulls the experience feels fresh.

I look forward to the future updates.

#MCCComeback
After reading DEVELOPMENT UPDATE #2 here are some thoughts I had as well as things I wanted to highlight.

In regards to the community wishlist features outlined in this blog post, the ones that deserve serious consideration are the UI / Menu refresh, New XP / Ranking / Progression system, File share / File Browser, “Party Up” system, and of course a Custom Game Browser. The rest of those things like people wanting to add ODST's Firefight or missing H4 content, or the entirety of Halo Reach don't really do anything for the people who bought MCC to play CE and H2 online. These people can go play these modes and games via backwards compatibility, let's not waste the Legacy Team's time and resources of this kind of stuff.

"In the future, we will limit playlists to a single game and remove the voting stage. "

So is Mixtape Matchmaking aka Search Preferences not going to be a thing at all? I'm glad that the current system is going to be fixed but I am bummed that this solution isnt being chosen.

One random thing I'd like to know is if there are any plans to reset the skill ranks? I hope this does happen, but I haven't seen it be discussed in the blogs yet.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
conexión lan local entre varias consolas como en xbox y xbox 360
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
sistem-link interconexion de consolas en red local seria una alegria volver a tener esa opcion para torneos offline con amigos, como antaño en xbox y xbox 360
Mutijugador lan offline entre xbox one
I know Halo Reach was mentioned in the new update as a requested feature. While I would enjoy the addition of Halo Reach it is important that the multiplayer be included not just the campaign. The reason it is important to have at least a portion of the multiplayer available is because of the Halo CE Anniversary DLC for Reach. For the same reason there is Anniversary content in multiplayer for Halo 2 there should be the Anniversary content for Halo CE.

To be clear, I want the whole game included but I understand that is a big ask and that the Anniversary DLC for multiplayer is more realistic.
The things I’d like to see is more customization, maybe get the halo 4 elite armor for h2a multiplayer since we never got to use it? Also I’m sure it’s happening but I’m hoping for bug fixes for h2a campaign like the hunters that despawn from the phantom at the gondola and elites not dual wielding anymore. Also the first two games seem unplayable with others as they tend to crash trying to load up a co op mission. But other than that I really hope halo reach comes to the game and if you guys add it can you PLEASE add in the colors in the color pallet that we could never use? Example: the elite generals Gold, zealot/ field marshall red/blue, spec ops red/green and the bob elites orangish gold! And maybe a theater mode for all the campaigns again? please and thank you 343! Super hyped that you guys are updating mcc!
More multiplayer achievements

I would also like to see more rewards or special in game badges or anything of that sort, so those who work hard to get all the achievements in HMCC stand out for their accomplishments and are recognized for their hard work.

Also please make SWAT a ranked playlist, same with BTB
Original port of HALO 2 CLASSIC (xbox original). Come on, you can do it.
CoLPlayeR wrote:
YESSSS, that would be a dream come true
An update to the UI. I think if you made the menus similar to Halo Wars 2, that would be amazing.
BxSouIjah wrote:
After reading DEVELOPMENT UPDATE #2 here are some thoughts I had as well as things I wanted to highlight.

In regards to the community wishlist features outlined in this blog post, the ones that deserve serious consideration are the UI / Menu refresh, New XP / Ranking / Progression system, File share / File Browser, “Party Up” system, and of course a Custom Game Browser. The rest of those things like people wanting to add ODST's Firefight or missing H4 content, or the entirety of Halo Reach don't really do anything for the people who bought MCC to play CE and H2 online. These people can go play these modes and games via backwards compatibility, let's not waste the Legacy Team's time and resources of this kind of stuff.

"In the future, we will limit playlists to a single game and remove the voting stage. "So is Mixtape Matchmaking aka Search Preferences not going to be a thing at all? I'm glad that the current system is going to be fixed but I am bummed that this solution isnt being chosen.

One random thing I'd like to know is if there are any plans to reset the skill ranks? I hope this does happen, but I haven't seen it be discussed in the blogs yet.
Regarding limiting playlists to single game. I hope this does happen but not sure about removing the voting system.
Most people quit when their game isnt picked. I say we should still have a voting system for single game playlists. Which Im hoping all playlists become single game only.

For example H3 ranked slayer.
1. Brs Valhalla ... yes I said valhalla. Add that back!!
2. Brs pit
3 Brs sandbox... add that back too
3rd vote can always be objective if they dont make a objective only playlist. Or the selection can be reduced to 2 br maps instead of 3.
The community will be much happier with a more wide open freedom to choice.
CoLPlayeR wrote:
H2 needs to be ported exactly as it was from OG Xbox. Please give extra care and special attention to this title.
Remaster remaining Halo 2 maps that weren’t in the MCC launch (I think 6 in total, and they’re awesome!)
And, add new remastered cinematics/cutscenes for Halo CE.
This would make for a great re-launch.
Survival Mode! Split screen coop and online for up to four players. Keep it simple, set up camp and kill aves of Elites with rocket launchers. Yeah!,,
Seen the recent post about MCC’s development. Keep up the good work.

Please see if you can add LAN support for MCC. There are a lot of us who would love to host tournaments and LAN ks far more reliable than XBL. The Xbox One can do it on Backwards Compatible Halo games, so it should have the feature on the Xbox One titles (including Halo 5).

Thank you
CoLPlayeR wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 50
  4. 51
  5. 52
  6. 53
  7. 54
  8. ...
  9. 109