Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 51
  4. 52
  5. 53
  6. 54
  7. 55
  8. ...
  9. 134
I want:
- a working fix for the lagging campaigns when playing online (bad netcode, non-host player have terrible controller lag). Maybe dedicated server for campaign?
-separate playlist for each game. If I want to play a Big Team Battle on Halo 3, I want to do it without the changc to play it on Halo 2/4/whatever.
- decent ranking system
- want all the armor & stuffs back from Halo 4
- the same goes for Halo 3
- dedicated servers all over the world. Not only in america. There are a lot of players playing from Europe and other countries too, not only america you know (there is this BS in Halo 5, servers in america only).
- firefight in some Halo? Maybe the 4th or H2A? With the ability to build turrets and things like that? It would be awesome. If not firefight, any PvE-coop mode with "sort-of-progression" is hightly appreciated!
- Halo: Reach Remastered, even as PAID DLC!
- bounties like it was on Halo: Reach.
- DEDICATED SERVERS FOR EVERYTHING
- DEDICSTED SERCESE FOR EVERYTHING
- DEDICSTED SERVERS FOR EVERYTHING

Did I say dedicated servers?

And PLEASE FIX THE HORRIBLE INPUT LAG WHEN NON-HOST in campaign and firefight!

And remember...if HTMCCC is broken it is not OUR fault but but yours. So please learn from mistakes and bring us HTMCCC the way it's worth to be played!

Thanks.
I don't know if it is already been said. I read in the post that a new "Intelligent Delivery" system is in development. So you said:

"With regards to language specifically, this will allow players to select languages in MCC independent of their console language, location settings, or the SKU they originally purchased"

Does this mean that I can choose (beside the possibilty of selecting the language independently of my console language and location settings) voice language and text language separately? Can I play using english voice language and italian text?

If not, THIS will be reeeeeaaaally appreciated!

Thank you very much for your interest in this incredible collection!
Would like to get the default Halo 5 control scheme as an option in MCC.
  • More Halo 2 Anniversary map packs please! It feels like Halo 2 Anniversary was cut short due to the issues at the time! Which is SO unfair and UNFORTUNATE!
  • Definitely more bigger playlists for Halo CE the 2v2 should instead be at the very minimum 4v4.
  • More Spartan customization please!
  • Definitely figure something out with voting. Maybe a taking turns set up with the voting process. So for example if Halo 3 is voted in the next round playlist vote CANNOT be a Halo 3 map up for vote until all the Halo games have been played and then it can cycle back. That way it doesn't feel SO repetitive with people ALWAYS voting Halo 3! I like variety and to experience all the Halo games not just Halo 3 ALL THE TIME! Lol!
  • Continue to add some cool new TOP SECRET maps, vehicles, features, etc that you have up your sleeves please! Thank you!
Since halo custom edition is now mentioned.. SPV3 SPV3 SPV3 SPV3 You'd make soo many halo ce fans happy
My two main requests are:

- Integration of Halo Reach into the MCC game. As today it's probably a game for which many fans don't play anymore because it's not integrated though most of them would love to. If it's not possible would it then be possible to get a Remastered Edition?
It's true that having really ALL Halo games (FPS ones) in MCC would be really great

- Second priority for me is the Firefight mode. It would be great in Halo 6 too...

Thanks a lot (from France!)
I mentioned this before but I wanted to clarify, not only am I hoping for an in game Halo 5 quality file share for all Forge variants but also the equivalent Halo 5 style online file shares.

It's hard to find maps if you have no screenshots or community linking to them. Go Forgehub!
It annoys me how you can’t see how to unlock nameplates and avatars if they’re already unlocked. I’d like to know how I earned those nameplates/avatars, but they don’t seem like I accomplished anything because it’s another anonymous picture/card. Please also make it so that when there says that there is something new I unlocked in nameplates or avatars, highlight the one I unlocked (until at least I scroll over it, so I know which one it was.)

Danke
A full remaster for Halo 3 and Halo Reach or at least an update for the latter. A better achievement tracker for each game, like every halo game with it's own tracking
Would love to see a remake of all cutscenes (halo ce,3 ODST) done by Blur studios.
Subtitles in Halo 2 , at least in English. Even though we have them in the cutscenes still to this date there are no subtitles in-game, this makes the experience a lot worse than it should be, especially for those who are not fluent in English. All games have subtitles or are fully voices in my country's language (Brazilian Portuguese), except for the Halo 2 in-game campaign. I for example have a friend who is new to Halo and does not speak English very well and it would be nice for people like him to experience the story at least with english subtitles.
Can you please provide an explanation of what we did to unlock a specific Player Card or Avatar when looking at them in the customisation menu.

Once unlocked, there is no way in knowing what was done to unlock it, which is annoying.

Also, please fix player lag/controller lag when the non-host is playing online campaign with someone.
i don't know, if this could be called a feature, but i would love to see the games separeted (completly). i would like a soliution, like rare did it with the rare replay collection and backwards compatibility (kameo, crash bandicoot, perfect dark, etc.). use the MCC disk (or download) as key for the h3 and h4 backwardscompatible game and maybe even for H:CEA ...
you can start the games from dashboard (with the MCC disk inserted), but also start them up from the menu in MCC. for h2c, h2a and h:ce multiplayer, you could still have it in the MCC as separeted games with their own playlists and so on...

the "problem" i see with this is, that the 60FPS 1080i promise could not be held up, but it would be a good compromise and merge the population of h3 and h4 backwards compatible titels to the MCC population of these games.

it's just a thought, but i wanted to put it in here
WSerg wrote:
i don't know, if this could be called a feature, but i would love to see the games separeted (completly). i would like a soliution, like rare did it with the rare replay collection and backwards compatibility (kameo, crash bandicoot, perfect dark, etc.). use the MCC disk (or download) as key for the h3 and h4 backwardscompatible game and maybe even for H:CEA ...
you can start the games from dashboard (with the MCC disk inserted), but also start them up from the menu in MCC. for h2c, h2a and h:ce multiplayer, you could still have it in the MCC as separeted games with their own playlists and so on...

the "problem" i see with this is, that the 60FPS 1080i promise could not be held up, but it would be a good compromise and merge the population of h3 and h4 backwards compatible titels to the MCC population of these games.

I'm not sure that would even be possible, purely from a technical standpoint due to how different the code would be in the MCC compared to Halo 3 and 4 on the 360. It's a nice idea though.

Also, an argument against merging the two would be the difference in framerate. Xbox 360 players would be at a disadvantage since 30fps has higher input latency (33.3ms, 60fps has 16.6) and it would feel 'sluggish' compared to the 60fps Xbox One version. That said, it would be funny because MCC apparently has hitreg issues in Halo 3, which are not present on 360 so I guess you could call that balance?

I joke.
WSerg wrote:

I'm not sure that would even be possible, purely from a technical standpoint due to how different the code would be in the MCC compared to Halo 3 and 4 on the 360. It's a nice idea though.

Also, an argument against merging the two would be the difference in framerate. Xbox 360 players would be at a disadvantage since 30fps has higher input latency (33.3ms, 60fps has 16.6) and it would feel 'sluggish' compared to the 60fps Xbox One version. That said, it would be funny because MCC apparently has hitreg issues in Halo 3, which are not present on 360 so I guess you could call that balance?

I joke.
sry, i think it wasn't clear enough. what i meant was, to handle it like the rare replay collection with titels from the 360. i'll try to clear it up with an example

lets use kameo as an example:
when you insert the rare replay disk it downloads the backwards compatibility version of kameo (like if you would insert the original kameo disc). the rare replay disk functions than like the original kameo disc, which means, to play the version, you have to insert the disk.
you can start kameo from the dashboard like any other game, but you can also start it up from the menu of the rare replay collection. the rare replay collection disk is just the verification, that you own the game. (for download version that is obviously not needed, but i don't think you could download it on your 360 then, but i don't know)

for the MCC that would mean, you would just start up the original h3 or h4 with the MCC, either from dashboard or from the menu. (but you wouldn't have the 60FPS anymore for these games). so it would be the same game (version, FPS, etc) as you would just insert a h3 or h4 disk and play the game.

i don't know if it's clear now. please feel free to PN me, if you have more questions. i don't know/think we should use this thread for discussions, bc it's a wishlist thread, but i answered to clear up my post... maybe i'll edit it if it's still not clear. but thank you for bringing my attention to that i haven't made myself clear enough in the first place :)
WSerg wrote:
WSerg wrote:

I joke.
sry, i think it wasn't clear enough. what i meant was, to handle it like the rare replay collection with titels from the 360. i'll try to clear it up with an example

lets use kameo as an example:
when you insert the rare replay disk it downloads the backwards compatibility version of kameo (like if you would insert the original kameo disc). the rare replay disk functions than like the original kameo disc, which means, to play the version, you have to insert the disk.
you can start kameo from the dashboard like any other game, but you can also start it up from the menu of the rare replay collection. the rare replay collection disk is just the verification, that you own the game. (for download version that is obviously not needed, but i don't think you could download it on your 360 then, but i don't know)

for the MCC that would mean, you would just start up the original h3 or h4 with the MCC, either from dashboard or from the menu. (but you wouldn't have the 60FPS anymore for these games). so it would be the same game (version, FPS, etc) as you would just insert a h3 or h4 disk and play the game.

i don't know if it's clear now. please feel free to PN me, if you have more questions. i don't know/think we should use this thread for discussions, bc it's a wishlist thread, but i answered to clear up my post... maybe i'll edit it if it's still not clear. but thank you for bringing my attention to that i haven't made myself clear enough in the first place :)
That's alright, i completely mis-read what you meant, my fault.
Please just bring back a halo ce 4v4 playlist. Not sure why it was ever removed. Just pop it back on there
Halo 3 Anniversary. Even as a $10-$20 DLC. It is a year late but this would make the people who want it happy and the people who would complain about having to pay for a separate release happy (assuming 343 had made a separate release). Not sure if it's possible in the scope of your update though... other than that I really don't have any great ideas.
This only applies for Halo 2. When playing the Campaign on Legendary in co-op whenever one player dies both players will be reverted to the last checkpoint. I would like to see an option where you could disable this restriction. So if one player were to die, the other can continue playing and as long as they don't die too they’ll eventually respawn their dead teammate - just like the other Campaigns.

The game on Legendary is widely considered to be the most difficult of all the Halos and according to TrueAchievements only .02% of MCC players have unlocked the Monopolized Achievement (complete each mission on Legendary with a total time of under 3 hours). This feature would help out players and Legendary playthroughs would more resemble the Legendary co-op Campaigns of the other Halo games. Although I'm not sure how possible this would be to implement, I believe MCC Halo 2 Legendary would be one of the best co-op experiences there is if this option was added into the game.
@Wserg
Though easily do-able this would completely defeat the purpose of the collection and waste a tonne of HDD space in the process. The games are far too integrated in the MCC to separate out. In other words you would have to download most if not all of each title just to ensure there wasn't any issues. The Rare collection is a collection of full titles to which they offer a basic dashboard with essentially a link to the full game. If you've been reading the teams intentions with the MCC they plan on even further integrating the individual titles into the MCC so as to reduce load times thus moving even further from your desire.

All I'm trying to say is that it's not in line with their goals. Who knows though, they could always just unlock individual licences for each title and allow you to download form back compat and be done with it. I guess it's no more odd than the fact that I have Halo 3 installed on top of the collection.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 51
  4. 52
  5. 53
  6. 54
  7. 55
  8. ...
  9. 134