Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 71
  4. 72
  5. 73
  6. 74
  7. 75
  8. ...
  9. 129
I would like to see the ranking system tweaked to allow people to rank up a little more fairly. It never seemed to be as good as it could. Even at very low levels, it would take sometimes 6 or 7 wins before ranking up. I even remember winning some games and ranking down. This was quite frustrating and ultimately led me to not focus on ranking up at all. Thank you for considering this post and for sticking with MCC this far into release. I hope this can bring a lot of people back to the game.
Please add a universal boxer config using H4 or H5 settings. It is very difficult to play this game switching button layouts for each version of the game. Or do even better and make a customizable button config.
Party and rank matching in "ranked" playlists. Also, dodging needs to be penalized in "ranked" playlists as well.
Top 5 must ADDs
  • Halo Reach Campaign + All Multiplayer Maps
  • FireFight (ODST/Reach)
  • PC Release
  • Add Halo 3 Anniversary/Halo 3:odst Anniversary
  • Multiplayer Achievements Playlist only
Fix
  • Free for All Playlist - Slayer, Territories, King Of The Hill, Juggernaut and more.
  • More Team Objectives less Slayer
  • Less Sniper Rifles in some multiplayer maps (Halo 2A/Halo 3)
  • Add Halo 4 Grifball into Playlist
  • Add Ricochet Playlist
  • A bit less for Halo 3 maps on Big Team Battle
Bouns Adds
  • Quick Join a Match
  • Add all skull's for All Campaign's mission's
  • Add Customization for Halo 3, Halo 4 and Halo Reach
  • Add Halo 4 DLC armor
  • Add player count for Multiplayer for example: Team Slayer 1,027 Player's. Who are playing this gametype
  • Play All Terminal's video's in Halo MCC at 1080p. Not go to Halo Channel
I will tell friends about this game got even better
That will be AWESOME!!!
Has it already been 10 years?! (Halo 3)
Party and rank matching in "ranked" playlists. Also, dodging needs to be penalized in "ranked" playlists as well.
This
ukdork87 wrote:
Polish some rough edges in Halo 2 Anniversary Campaign.
Some levels are too dark. All of them are from the Arbiter's journey. Placement of some additional lights would go a long way.
Sorry I've got to disagree. Pick virtually any place in either Anniversary editions and switch to the original version and it will be notably darker. I love my Anniversary editions but I really wish they went for the darker more ominous approach that the originals had.
Can you add a controller configuration that is like Green Thumb from Halo 5? So that the grenade is on the left bumper and melee is on the right stick? The closest I could get in MCC is grenade on right bumper and melee on right stick, and it makes it difficult for me to switch between Halo 5 and MCC (as I regularly do).
KevinP15 wrote:
Can you add a controller configuration that is like Green Thumb from Halo 5? So that the grenade is on the left bumper and melee is on the right stick? The closest I could get in MCC is grenade on right bumper and melee on right stick, and it makes it difficult for me to switch between Halo 5 and MCC (as I regularly do).
Or, better yet, add a completely customizable configuration!
I think you should make all the armor pieces in game not unlocked by default. (i want to earn my armor like the old days)
Temporary matchmaking bans for quitting/disconnections and ranked big team
SuperPug18 wrote:
Top 5 must ADDs
  • Halo Reach Campaign + All Multiplayer Maps
  • FireFight (ODST/Reach)
  • PC Release
  • Add Halo 3 Anniversary/Halo 3:odst Anniversary
  • Multiplayer Achievements Playlist only
Fix
  • Free for All Playlist - Slayer, Territories, King Of The Hill, Juggernaut and more.
  • More Team Objectives less Slayer
  • Less Sniper Rifles in some multiplayer maps (Halo 2A/Halo 3)
  • Add Halo 4 Grifball into Playlist
  • Add Ricochet Playlist
  • A bit less for Halo 3 maps on Big Team Battle
Bouns Adds
  • Quick Join a Match
  • Add all skull's for All Campaign's mission's
  • Add Customization for Halo 3, Halo 4 and Halo Reach
  • Add Halo 4 DLC armor
  • Add player count for Multiplayer for example: Team Slayer 1,027 Player's. Who are playing this gametype
  • Play All Terminal's video's in Halo MCC at 1080p. Not go to Halo Channel
I will tell friends about this game got even better
That will be AWESOME!!!
Has it already been 10 years?! (Halo 3)
LESS SNIPER RIFLES IN SOME MAPS?????? WHAT???????????????
My copy of the game that I have on disc might reflect to others that are causing these issues that community may know:

Halo 1 anniversary/original and Halo 2 anniversary/original:
-Animations in the older graphics including the remastered graphics causing jittery/skippy movements that aren't butter smooth (these also are present in halo 3 and slightly halo 4)

-Halo 1 anniversary campaign still leaves out the original gun sounds even though I put the sounds on classic still sticks to the remastered sounds.

-Add an option for classic sounds on halo 1 multiplayer as well.

Multiplayer:
-Fixing certain spawns in games similar to halo 3 on last resort where the other team would exploit the spawns of the team that can't counter-attack (almost getting instantly killed)

-Add Halo 1 mixed with halo 2 original + remastered with it's own big team battle classic mixed within each other. (Including improvements and balancing to the multiplayer playlist by adding different game types every week/month. Or add one permanently by popular demand.
-Add LAN Support that doesn't have to require online capabilities just straight communication from the Xbox one through Ethernet to Ethernet hub (which can hook up maximum 16 people/Xboxes) and one is hosting from the up-link/patch cable as it was on the original Xbox (From what I heard, it might be confirmed)

-Add local profiles without the hassle of creating online accounts. Like halo 2 on the original Xbox.
KevinP15 wrote:
It would be better if they would allow us to have the ability the change the buttons individually like Overwatch for example. I don't think there's an option for that.
Also, when Halo 6 inevitably comes out, add Halo 5 after a little while, please
I would really like to see the Bandanna Skull implemented for Halo 3, ODST, Halo 4, and potentially Reach if it is ever added to MCC.

It's insanely fun to just go nuts and spam rockets at everything that moves.
More armor customization would be nice, if at all possible.
Orion Lyre wrote:
I would add a server for multiplayer firefight co-op for Halo 3: ODST. The game isn't complete in the MCC and firefight I believe would help boost population and just a bunch of nostalgia back to the roots of firefight.
belushy wrote:
Custom Games Browser.
Top three, right there.
A ranking system in which us players can unlock more armor customizations by playing to give us more reasons to play the MCC.
A volume slider. It's insane that this game has no real audio settings menu.
Please put a custom campaign playlist, it will be really great to have the hability to cretae, play and share these, I would love to be able to play my favourite campaign missions back to back
Multi-person theater mode. I really miss that from 3 and Reach and should definitely be brought back.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 71
  4. 72
  5. 73
  6. 74
  7. 75
  8. ...
  9. 129