Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 96
  4. 97
  5. 98
  6. 99
  7. 100
  8. ...
  9. 134
Texture filtering for Halo 3,4 and the classic graphics of 1 and 2.

Seriously, blurry textures thanks to no filtering looks bad at 4k.
Population counter for overall players online and players in each playlist.
Add Halo 4's Loadout abilities as skulls

If you were able to add the Loadout abilities from MP and Spartan Ops into the campaign for Halo 4 I would like the game ten times more.

A skull that doubles all ammo capacity would make Halo 4's extreme ammo limit far more bearable (and more in line with the other entries).

A skull that gave infinite sprint or faster reloads would make it feel closer to Halo 5

Etc. You wouldn't have to add them all, but a few of the good ones would transform Halo 4's campaign. As it is the stringent ammo limit makes the campaign tedious on difficulties greater than normal.
My personal wishes are the following (one of which may come in the Customs Browser:)

- full armor customization
- the addition of Halo:4's DLC armor along with the (armor skin variants which could be earned by some take on challenges)
- an ability to open up your custom game sessions to 'open to all players'
- bandana skull active for every Halo game
- tweaking on the spawn points in Halo: CE
- SWAT as a permanent playlist instead of a rotation in 'Social'
I want a "new" feature that was in the original patch: No region lock.
It would probably be very hard to do, but I would like a bot mode for custom games.
Content Creators update.

Have options to disabled map boundaries and guardians. This will allow map creation in some cool map areas.

Allow cross objects across maps. For example, useing objects from h3 map foundry on sandtrap and vice versa across all maps. Maybe allow campaign object in maps to.

Custom games browsers as dedicated servers with the options to set maps and game types on a custom rotation.

More forge objects across all maps or an ability to add custom mod objects via usb. Mod support.

Support for custom scripts in halo 3 maps.

MCC PC Forge tool like halo 5s pc forge look. Allow for editing and moding of maps on pc that can be downloaded via file share on xbox one. This ties into mod support again.

Add, fixed, phased and normal physics to halo 3 forge.

Increase map budget and object limit.

Quality of life update

Fully customization of armor. You may as well just use reach armour customization across all games and the PGCR if you add reach to mcc.

Progression system based on wins and playtime for cosmetic items. Lock armor behide this. Make it be earned by wins, playtime and achievements in a unique way.

Improve UI. reach has the best UI in any halo game. That's just my opinion though. Two menu system on right and left of screen will work well with MCC. You know when you move to the right on reach to see your roster options and view Spartans and basic statistics then move to the left to control game and map options etc. Just give us reach UI.

Daily / weekly challenges tied to the progress systems.

Some new armor designs for all games keeping classic as the main priority. None of that h5 stuff.

Firefight odst and reach if you add it.

Campaign matchmaking
Firefight matchmaking

You know what, I will just email you a 10000 word pdf.
Content Creators update.

Have options to disabled map boundaries and guardians. This will allow map creation in some cool map areas.

Allow cross objects across maps. For example, useing objects from h3 map foundry on sandtrap and vice versa across all maps. Maybe allow campaign object in maps to.

Custom games browsers as dedicated servers with the options to set maps and game types on a custom rotation.

More forge objects across all maps or an ability to add custom mod objects via usb. Mod support.

Support for custom scripts in halo 3 maps.

MCC PC Forge tool like halo 5s pc forge look. Allow for editing and moding of maps on pc that can be downloaded via file share on xbox one. This ties into mod support again.

Add, fixed, phased and normal physics to halo 3 forge.

Increase map budget and object limit.

Quality of life update

Fully customization of armor. You may as well just use reach armour customization across all games and the PGCR if you add reach to mcc.

Progression system based on wins and playtime for cosmetic items. Lock armor behide this. Make it be earned by wins, playtime and achievements in a unique way.

Improve UI. reach has the best UI in any halo game. That's just my opinion though. Two menu system on right and left of screen will work well with MCC. You know when you move to the right on reach to see your roster options and view Spartans and basic statistics then move to the left to control game and map options etc. Just give us reach UI.

Daily / weekly challenges tied to the progress systems.

Some new armor designs for all games keeping classic as the main priority. None of that h5 stuff.

Firefight odst and reach if you add it.

Campaign matchmaking
Firefight matchmaking

You know what, I will just email you a 10000 word pdf.
Could I have a copy of that PDF?
allow intelligent delivery for the team slayer playlist
My personal wishes are the following (one of which may come in the Customs Browser:)

- the addition of Halo:4's DLC armor along with the (armor skin variants which could be earned by some take on challenges)
- bandana skull active for every Halo game- tweaking on the spawn points in Halo: CE
I'd love to have the Bandanna Skull available in all the Halo titles (including Spartan Ops). It's definitely my favorite non-scoring skull.
Quality of life update
Is this a joke? What does this mean?
brrc88 wrote:
Quality of life update
Is this a joke? What does this mean?
Bug Fixes, 4k support, dedicated servers
Option sprint mode for halo 1.2.3 please
mOooodA wrote:
Option sprint mode for halo 1.2.3 please
Adding something as simple as Sprint HL2 style breaks the point of "play the games exactly as you remember them". Also sprint was cut from Halo 2 due to pacing issues.
A veto system that only can veto a single map please.
Xerxes52 wrote:

- bandana skull active for every Halo game- tweaking on the spawn points in Halo: CE
I'd love to have the Bandanna Skull available in all the Halo titles (including Spartan Ops). It's definitely my favorite non-scoring skull.
I'd love to see them go even further with the beneficial skulls like Bandana and the Scarab Gun one, and add a bunch like the loadouts from Halo 4.

So faster reloads, faster shield regen, double ammo capacity. And maybe even adding sprint to the other games via a skull (although that would take extra animations and might be too difficult).

But skulls are the perfect way to let us customise the games without permanently changing the original mechanics.
StoOge 656 wrote:
Xerxes52 wrote:
And maybe even adding sprint to the other games via a skull (although that would take extra animations and might be too difficult).
Or go by the HL2 route, by simply speeding up the running animation. But I personally would hate Sprint being introduced in the classic games regardless of how it's introduced.
StoOge 656 wrote:
Xerxes52 wrote:
And maybe even adding sprint to the other games via a skull (although that would take extra animations and might be too difficult).
Or go by the HL2 route, by simply speeding up the running animation. But I personally would hate Sprint being introduced in the classic games regardless of how it's introduced.
Why? You wouldn't have to use it if it's just a skull.
StoOge 656 wrote:
Xerxes52 wrote:
Do you know that Halo 2 was supposed to have Sprint? It was cut due to pacing issues. Also because classic feels pure, especially CE. In SPV3 I barely use it. If there's any time I remember using it is at the start of Halo where it's the only useful Armor Upgrade at that moment. After I reach the first tower, I immediately switch it for Health Regen since I'm getting the Hog after the defense. Then I never use it again, even the interior bridge in Two Betrayals and afterwards.
StoOge 656 wrote:
Xerxes52 wrote:
Do you know that Halo 2 was supposed to have Sprint? It was cut due to pacing issues. Also because classic feels pure, especially CE. In SPV3 I barely use it. If there's any time I remember using it is at the start of Halo where it's the only useful Armor Upgrade at that moment. After I reach the first tower, I immediately switch it for Health Regen since I'm getting the Hog after the defense. Then I never use it again, even the interior bridge in Two Betrayals and afterwards.
I did know that halo 2 had sprint and that it was cut due to pacing issues. Again you wouldn't have to use sprint so your classic halo would still be there.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 96
  4. 97
  5. 98
  6. 99
  7. 100
  8. ...
  9. 134