MCC - Your Top Playlist Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
Hey folks - I know there have been a lot of threads on Waypoint and elsewhere over the years with all manner of feedback and suggestions specifically for MCC's playlists. While I've seen a lot of that (and the team has a pretty extensive ongoing list), I'd still like to rekindle the conversation now that we're in the process of updating the title.

So, here's the question of the week for you - If you could change ONE and ONLY ONE thing with MCC's playlist offerings, what would you change and why?

Please keep it to only one thing - I want to know what's MOST IMPORTANT to you. It also helps me stack rank and aggregate vs. everyone posting 5 paragraphs (you can do that elsewhere in this forum!). Also this is about playlists specifically - not things like "I wish I didn't disconnect" or "add a custom games browser."

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please skip over the common and oft-reported issue of the current veto system - the team is aware and is already planning to address the issue MCC currently has with basically nothing but Halo 3 ever getting chosen in matchmaking. ASSUME THAT ISSUE WILL BE SOLVED. So, WHAT'S THE OTHER ONE MAIN WISHLIST ITEM YOU HAVE FOR MCC PLAYLISTS?

Please keep your comments constructive and as always, be nice and respect the opinions of others. Thanks!
Personally I'd like to see a rumble pit playlist (social FFA) in a style like Halo 3, Reach, 4.
Please make the Halo 2 Classic playlist BR starts, once the other team picks up any ranged weapon it's impossibly hard to respond with a SMG.
Swat playlists needs a overhaul.

Remove Halo 4 from it, make it ranked if possible.
Halo CE, Halo 2 and Halo 4 BTB, essentially no Halo 3.
I play Team Slayer a lot in MCC, so I wish Halo 4 was added in that playlist rather then having it separate. Plus its ranked which kind of makes me not want to play it sometimes.
This won't be surprising coming from me, but: a real Grifball playlist. The one that ended up in MCC had none of the actual simple flat court maps. It had Grifball Naught and Chichen Itza. Give us a playlist with the regular square Halo 3 and 4 courts.

Especially Dr Leo's Cauldron from Halo 4. That one is awesome.
change Halo CE playlist to 4 v 4 (slayer and objective)with pistols and no radar of course
Wish for each game to have their own set of playlists Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 4, and mixed game. Each game containing a list of multiplayer playlists respective to their game. For example, you see the list of Halo games pop up, I want to play some Halo 3 multiplayer, so I select Halo 3 and its own list of playlists pop up like Team Slayer, Big Team Battle, Team Objective, Infection. Maybe I want to play Halo 4, so I select Halo 4 and its selection reveals its own playlists like Infinity Slayer, Regicide, Flood, Dominion.
4 vs 4 team objective especially for Halo CE. Since the only way you can vote objective in MM for Halo CE is 2's or BTB. OB, KOTH and CTF are crazy hectic fun on the small
maps. Granted I have no problem doing these in Customs with anywhere from an 8 to 16 player lobby lobby all the time, but I know there are people wanting the 4 vs 4 CE playlist back. The other playlist would be an addition to infection in bringing back "Zombies" from Halo 2 classic. I know this would be a question mark since in H2C you had to manually change teams when the "zombie(s)" killed you. If not I understand changing the code for a game from 2004 is tough but in that case can the MCC teams enable us to change teams during a game in Halo 2 classic Customs and be able to play Zombies that way? To many great times on Foundation and Colossus building barricades from the "zombies". I cheated on this question sorry I had to give two requests on this one.
1. I also vote Halo CE 4v4 unranked, pistol starts, slayer and objective, no radar. (And don’t forget Blood Gulch CTF in this playlist)
2. Fix or split BTB, so people can play actually Halo CE and Halo 2 without quitters, betrayers, etc.

That is all
Fix H3 obj game types being AR start in 4v4s.

Neutral Bomb in Halo 3 BTB. What a treat it would be to experience Valhalla, Rat’s Nest, Avalanche and Stand-off with this wonderful back and forth gametype.
SMGless and radarless Halo 2 playlists. I would play the Halo 2 playlist much, much more if this were the case!
I would love to see a Halo 4 no armor abilities equal starts playlist(still with sprint though). Loved Halo 4s MP when in gamemodes that didnt have armor abilities but had relatively equal starts.
A Halo 2-only Big Team Battle playlist! I miss Waterworks, and would like to play the new and old Coagulation too.
I would change infection. It has a horrendous imbalance toward Halo 3. I know everyone loves it, but MCC has 3 games with infection, and matchmaking games give you 3 options for maps. It should have one Halo 3 map, one Halo 4 map, and one Halo 2A map.
Can we have a ball playlist that consists of Richoshet, Oddball, Assault, and anyother ball game ode that I’m forgetting. Personally I think this would be kinda cool and fun. I personally feel that the MCC should be a game that if a good majority of the fans ask for something , like a playlist or armor progression system, they should get it so the MCC can resemble the Halo games it has on and also put the player first. I think 343 should also use the MCC as a testing ground also for the next big Halo to see what the players like and dislike about features that could be seen in the next game. It would really be good for the Halo franchise to have 343 and the community understanding what each other wants.
Add CE to the Hardcore playlist (even if it comes up less often).

A CE 4v4 playlist that's standard. It hardly gets picked against other games so it would be nice to play more CE 4v4.
The biggest one for me is to fix starting weapons in Halo 3 objective gametypes so koth/assault/ currently they're AR starts even in BtB when on the original xbox 360 Halo 3 BtB playlist they were BR/AR starts in BTB.

Playing BtB with AR starts is just an awful experience especially when 7 other people are competing for those limited BR's spawns I'd go as far to say to fix this for the 4vs4 versions of those gametypes as well.
Duck hunt, enough said
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16