Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

[Locked] MCC - Your Top Playlist Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 24
Please include a 1v1 playlist with a very judicious selection of maps!
After reading DEVELOPMENT UPDATE #2 here are some thoughts I had as well as things I wanted to highlight.

" then I’m automatically put into my next game session rather than being dropped back to the matchmaking lobby."

This is absolutely amazing to hear, however I want to stress the importance of a post game lobby like the one that existed in Halo 3. This feature is essential to help rebuild the social experience that online Halo used to offer. Having Post Game Lobbies in MCC so we can congratulate or talk smack about your opponents after the game is over is something this game could seriously benefit from.

Also I saw no mention of a ranked solo type playlists going forward with MCC. I find this deeply concerning as I would consider this the 2nd or 3rd most important thing when it comes to MCC's playlist structure and organization; right behind updating all of the available gametypes in matchmaking (Removal of AR/SMG starts and better map choices). Seriously guys, there needs to be a ranked playlist that includes competitive/fan favorite Free for All modes such as 15 minute FFA, radar on, no secondary, BR starts on Midship and Heretic. Hell, I'll even play FFA Snipers on Lockout and Guardian or Halo 2 Anniversary slayer gametypes, but this has to be something the Publishing Team is talking about.
More H2A maps!
Yes!! Finally someone says this. So many classic Halo 2 maps need to be remastered for H2A
Hey 343 <3

I have a cool suggestion for the MCC's UI
I think it would be awesome to be able to have the original menus for the 4 games (5 if you include ODST).

For example for halo CEA have the Halo ring main menu, Halo 2 has The city of Mombasa Halo 3 has the menu of the portal to the ark ECT.. It would be perfect if we could toggle between Classic and anniversary in these menus as well (if possible as Halo 2 has no Anniversary menu like Halo CEA)

I just thought this would be a very nice little touch to MCC
Especially if we could toggle the option to go into these "Classic menus" on and off.

Thanks for reading my suggestion to whom ever you may be <3
Thank you for finally giving MCC some attention! I've played team snipers hundreds of hours and would like to see a few things removed. First off, please no king of the hill for snipers. There is no point to this and it is extremely boring with the long respawn time. Not to mention that it is only in h3. Also, please take grenades out of this playlist. Grenades were not in the original snipers playlists, and should never be in them. They ruin the point of a "snipers" playlist. I'm a halo 3 guy myself, but if people are complaining, please just make halo 3 a separate playlist from the rest and it'll fix that issue. Adding other h3 maps to the playlist would be amazing as well (foundry, construct, highground). I hope you take these considerations seriously for a die hard fan of a playlist that doesn't get much love/attention.
Please give h3 snipers its own playlist and update it to h3bc standards. There's a really big h3 snipers community.
Broey Broe wrote:
If I had a playlist I would like to be added, it would be either multi team or social ffa, but If I wanna be real here, I would like a ton changed, for voting, I would like a none of the above option like reach so it gives another chance to vote for something. I would have my playlist selection to be separate for each game and not multi game playlists. Exactly like this:
Halo CE:
Team Slayer (4v4)
Team Objective (4v4)
BTB (8v8)
Team Doubles (2v2)
Team Snipers (4v4)
Rumble Pit (8)

Halo 2 Classic + Anniversary:
Social Slayer (4v4)
Team Slayer (4v4)
Rumble Pit (8)
Team Objective (4v4)
BTB (8v8)
Team SWAT (4v4)
Team Snipers (4v4)
Team Doubles (2v2)
Action Sack (4v4)
Team Hardcore (4v4) (H2C)
Infection (H2A with extra forge maps) (12)
HCS (H2A)
Multi Team (8 = 4 teams of 2)

Halo 3:
Social Slayer (5v5)
Team Slayer (4v4)
Team Objective (4v4)
Rumble Pit (8)
BTB (8v8)
Team SWAT (4v4)
Team Snipers (4v4)
Team Doubles (2v2)
Action Sack (4v4)
MLG (4v4)
Infection (12)
Grifball (4v4)
Multi Team (8 = 4 teams of 2)

Halo 4:
Team Slayer (4v4)
Team Objective (4v4)
Rumble Pit (8)
BTB (8v8)
Team SWAT (4v4)
Team Snipers (4v4)
Team Doubles (2v2)
Action Sack (4v4)
Flood (12)
Grifball (4v4)
Multi team (12 = 4 Teams of 3)

These are my ideas for the wide variety of playlists you could have in mcc, you could add in a rotational playlist like fiesta ffa or something and have it as a multi gamed playlist every 2 weeks just like halo 5 does as well to keep some daily stuff flowing through the game. A Custom browser and daily and weekly challenges would be VERY welcome for a game like mcc as well :)
While I love the idea of all those playlist. It is simply too many playlists for one game. You need to get rid of at least 10 of those playlists... I know it’s sucks but after that then you would have a good amount of playlists that could be filled by the population
Halo 2 classic Hardcore playlist
Halo 2 Aniversarry 4v4 HCS Playlist
I would love to have a set of playlists to play H2A! I feel like H2A is a halo game that I never got to play. There are simply too many halo games.

1. We need to consolidate the amount of playlists. (No more than 16 playlists should be available)

2. Each Halo game needs a 4v4 slayer & objective based social playlist.

3. Halo 3 needs its own BTB playlist while halo 2 and CE get a separate BTB playlist.

4. Rumble pit cross game playlist.
They should add multi team
They should add multi team and more maps of halo 2 anniversary
I'd like to see the Halo CE playlist ramped up to 4v4 instead of just 2v2. After all, that's just doubles, which is a good playlist, but a seperate one.
Dreamy wrote:
Please give h3 snipers its own playlist and update it to h3bc standards. There's a really big h3 snipers community.
Agreed. Same with H2 snipers and to it OG standards. Tons of old school H2 snipers returned hoping this playlist would be released. They have since left again lol
In the cross game playlists can we get please get more frequency of the classic games? Like H3 and H4 are backwards compatible now I can't just load up CE or H2 on my xbox one. If people really desire to play those games that often they have the option to, granted not at 60fps but just the same as they remember playing them. Also as other people touched on separate the hardcore playlist!
Please add super jumps back in to Halo 2 like it was in the original game. It was super fun!
May we please have a community inspired playlist where we can all play forge maps and gametypes in matchmaking?
Please just add a halo 4v4 or larger playlist back. Don't need it to be ranked. Mix of objective and Slayer. It's absurd how hard it is currently to play a decent game of BG CTF or SW CTF. Such an easy fix
Please bring back halo ce 4v4. Why was it taken. Please I'm begging
Love to see more unranked playlists. My friends and I love us some Halo 3. So a dedicated unranked playlist would be awesome.

Also, make Halo 2 mandatory br starts. SMGs are just not worth firing.
I would personally like to see some H2A forge maps in matchmaking, for the H2A playlist and/or Team Slayer. Seeing as there were a number of well constructed maps of various design, it would give people a reason to play H2A aging. This would also help ease the problem of playing the same five maps in matchmaking H2A.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 24