Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC - Your Top Playlist Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 24
I know we're only meant to ask for one thing, but here's fen:

1. Can we PLEASE allow games to start as long as teams are even and 75% of the players needed are available? How about the algorithm goes like this:
Searching Starts -> Game finds two teams of 6 in BTB -> Game searches for three additional minutes each time new players are found -> Game starts after not being able to find new players
Seriously, I'm sure the vast majority of us are happy to play 6v6 BTB or 3v3 Slayer games for faster matchmaking times, the amount of times I've seen a game get two players away from starting and then it just restarts the search from scratch because it can't find anyone and won't just start with 7v7 is ridiculous.
2. Can we see KotH in Halo 3 BTB have BR Starts? It's literally the only issue I have with that playlist.
3. Can we see spawns fixed in CE & 2? The current Slayer spawns are set up on multi-team spawns resulting in half of each team spawning at either base on Blood Gulch/Coag for example, Flag works fine so those are the spawns you want. Plus, spawn-camping in H2 & H3, especially on maps like Zanzibar, Last Resort and Burial Mounds, is a bit of an issue.
4. Can we get Tags working in H2 instead of Emblems? It's very hard to tell people apart otherwise.
5. Can we get some default weapon spawns placed on H4 Maps? Just a few BRs/DMRs scattered around the place would be nice, at the moment the current model means you run out of ammo REALLY quickly and then if you're playing long-range, you have to give up power points to go get more from fallen enemies.
6. Can we get Big Team Snipers/Big Team Slayer on Gephrophobia? At the moment it's only CTF.
7. Can we get Big Team Slayer & Big Team Assault/Neutral Bomb on Sandtrap? Also is it possible to get both the Sand Tarp and Sand Trap versions? I really like the Elephants c:
8. Unlimited Sudden Death times on Halo 2 in Assault & CTF variants are more than a little OP, can we get like 30 seconds/60 seconds of Sudden Death if it's possible instead?
9. Getting a 'Form Party' option following each game, like Halo 3's, allowing players to party up before the next search begins would be really cool.
10. Could we see weekly/monthly rotational playlists? These would be playlists that would alternate and could include playlists like Rocket Race, Juggernaut, Ricochet, Bodyguard (H3 VIP & H4 Regicide Variants), Rockets, Heavies, Duals, Melees, Shottys, Multi-Team, Humans, Covies, Forerunners, Flag and Hardcore Neo (H2A & H4 MLG Settings). Would just be nice to see this variety and could bring back a lot of players looking for a niche experience, even if only for a week.

I've got an even longer list here: https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/7foyta/mcc_wishlist/

Oh and if Reach is added to the game (which I'm sincerely hoping for!) please, for the love of all that's sacred, keep Heavies variants away from BTB, and have Spire set up only to use one-sided gametypes (1 Flag, Assault, Territories etc) as it just doesn't play well on symmetrical gametypes.
Please make Halo 3 a bigger focus in the playlist as that's the most played and voted halo game every time I play MCC
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
OP, I'd like a Halo: CE BTB playlist because I am tired of people outvoting me to play Halo 3 ALL the time.
Ranked ffa please everyone would.love it
I speak for MANY Halo: Combat Evolved fans when I say, PLEASE add a Halo: CE ranked 4v4 playlist! I, and many of my friends and family play HCE competitively and would love to see this happen!!!

Also, it would be awesome to see each game have its own playlists. I enjoy playing some Halos more than others and HATE when I get out-voted and am forced to play something I do not want to play. It sucks and I’m sure many feel the same way.
Regicide in halo 4 and another halo 3 Playlist, maybe mvp.
I'm sure I can have the back of every campaign grinder, that the Xbox Live co-op bugs must be addressed and dealt with. I can't play ODST with my friends in the Mombasa streets, finish the fight and jump the gap in Halo 3, or survive Requiem in Spartan Ops. The host remains perfectly fine, while every other player in the game is faced with a second or two of input lag, making it extremely difficult for the other players to enjoy the co-op experience.

I understand the troubles of enabling co-op for 4 separate engines, and I am amazed that it was pulled off in the first place, but it comes down to the fact that this is an essential feature for the Halo experience. My couch friends are off in college, so I can only play Halo with them online. It would be wonderful to me if these issues, along with any other possible campaign issues, could be resolved.

(Sidenote bug fix idea: Halo 3 has a strange vertical and horizontal look bug. In the original Halo 3, you could spin the right stick, and it would do a perfect circle. In MCC Halo 3, the right stick forms a horizontal oval. Just a minor thing.)
I know this one is asked a lot, but if you add Halo Reach to the MCC, can you add the all Spartan Armor (Standard Armor, Waypoint Armor, Pre-Order Armor & Hunted Helmet), all Elite Armor (Standard Armor & Officer Armor) & all Armor Effects (Birthday Party, Heart Attack, Pestilence, Inclement Weather, Legendary/Red Flaming Helmet & Eternal/Blue Flaming Helmet).
Remove H2A from team doubles, and especially remove Halo 3 from the team double playlist and make a separate double playlist for H3 take H2A out of team doubles completely.....AND fix the black screen problem in every playlist that has Halo 2 classic in it (TEAM DOUBLES especially). In Halo 2 classic if a team quits out of the game and they have host, it causes a BLACK SCREEN and the other team still in the game automatically get a loss causing people to derank. As of right now in any playlist where Halo 2 classic is, this is the case. If a team is losing and decides to quit during a match, the game goes to black screen, the team that is left in the black screen, get a loss even though they may win the game if not everyone quits. However, it should not count as a loss, it should be a win. Team doubles is by far the worst playlist where this happens all the time. Halo 2 classic players such as myself always vote halo 2 and as soon as the game starts, a lot of the time the other team (usually halo 3 players) quit the game and it counts as a loss to the Halo 2 players. Team doubles favors Halo 3 players a lot getting more than 60% of the time even though the vote is split between halo 2 and halo 3.
Separation of games in more broad playlist such as doubles and team slayer
Give us H2 anniversary Baattle Royale on a new map
Separation of games in more broad playlist such as doubles and team slayer
I’m gonna take that further and add snipes and btb to that. All these being ranked, single game, and TRUE to their original and latest settings/maps.

H2 ranked snipers being my most important request.
I'd like to be able to play Halo 1 matchmaking with more than just 4 players. Could you guys increase Halo 1 matchmaking to 8 players like all of the other playlists on the MCC?

I love 343 by the way. Thankyou for all you are doing.
So sad how forge got left behind in H2A matchmaking. And to think 343 i even upgraded forge JUST for anniversary but it never got it's own community creations playlist.
Please add free for all playlist back on mcc. Every single halo game has ffa except mcc which was taken out. It's a traditional gametype which belongs on mcc and on halo in general. Population should end up being a fair amount especially if an xp system is added or if you guys add in ranked free for all, however regardless even if population doesn't end up as much as expected an ffa playlist is in every game ( call of duty) ( fortnite) /etc.. it's literally a MUST HAVE for solo players. Do you guys watch the pro ninja stream? He literally plays ffa 95% of the time while he's streaming. He doesn't wanna run solo and rely on teammates. That's how many other people are as well. For those of us who like to play by ourselves so we won't have to deal with teammates or don't have many people to play with ffa is ideal. I used to play ffa nonstop in halo 3 backwards compatible when it came out and would find games instantly when it came out. Now that 360 halo 3 is dying out i went back to mcc and am bored out of my mind when i play, If ffa doesn't get added i'm not too sure if i'll be playing much, i would rather have a playlist where i can just hop online and play without having to invite people to play with me in another playlist. Especially if an xp system is added an ffa playlist is much needed.

I would definitely go for a 5 star general in ffa on mcc because i can grind however long i want and not have to rely on inviting other people to play with. However make sure it's to where top 3 people get xp ( just how it is in all past halo games) not where only 1st place gets xp because giving xp only to to first will turn off a lot of players. There's tons of people who don't play mcc anymore for the simple fact that they don't have anyone to play with. At least if ffa is added then they will have something to play if they want to come back without relying on teammates or without matching teams of four. I'm sure there's people who want to come back onto mcc but really what playlist is ideal for solo players? FFA has always been ideal for solo players. I would just play ffa in halo 5 but you only get a win for 1st which isn't ideal. I hate having to get on and invite people to play because i definitely don't want to run solo, at least this way i can just hop online and hop straight into matchmaking. I'm sure you guys get a lot of crazy requests but ffa is literally a playlist that's needed, i mean there's even ffa events you guys are having on halo 5. Of course everyone's opinion matters but you won't get the opinion of too many of the really good matchmaking players because quite simply a lot of those guys don't even use halo waypoint and some probably don't even know what it is. A lot of them just get on and play and don't really know the other things that go on behind the scenes so in a sense i'm speaking for some of the matchmaking tryhards who give you guys more hours played than others. Most people who give you suggestions will only have a couple hundred games played and some people will try to give you impossible ideas. I've been playing halo since 2008 and have probably played over 30,000-40,000+ games across every single halo title but i don't really enjoy playing anything else now that my ffa is gone. Honestly i can write for the whole 7500 characters on why it's needed in matchmaking.
Avoideds wrote:
Please add free for all playlist back on mcc. Every single halo game has ffa except mcc which was taken out. It's a traditional gametype which belongs on mcc and on halo in general. Population should end up being a fair amount especially if an xp system is added or if you guys add in ranked free for all, however regardless even if population doesn't end up as much as expected an ffa playlist is in every game ( call of duty) ( fortnite) /etc.. it's literally a MUST HAVE for solo players. Do you guys watch the pro ninja stream? He literally plays ffa 95% of the time while he's streaming. He doesn't wanna run solo and rely on teammates. That's how many other people are as well. For those of us who like to play by ourselves so we won't have to deal with teammates or don't have many people to play with ffa is ideal. I used to play ffa nonstop in halo 3 backwards compatible when it came out and would find games instantly when it came out. Now that 360 halo 3 is dying out i went back to mcc and am bored out of my mind when i play, If ffa doesn't get added i'm not too sure if i'll be playing much, i would rather have a playlist where i can just hop online and play without having to invite people to play with me in another playlist. Especially if an xp system is added an ffa playlist is much needed.

I would definitely go for a 5 star general in ffa on mcc because i can grind however long i want and not have to rely on inviting other people to play with. However make sure it's to where top 3 people get xp ( just how it is in all past halo games) not where only 1st place gets xp because giving xp only to to first will turn off a lot of players. There's tons of people who don't play mcc anymore for the simple fact that they don't have anyone to play with. At least if ffa is added then they will have something to play if they want to come back without relying on teammates or without matching teams of four. I'm sure there's people who want to come back onto mcc but really what playlist is ideal for solo players? FFA has always been ideal for solo players. I would just play ffa in halo 5 but you only get a win for 1st which isn't ideal. I hate having to get on and invite people to play because i definitely don't want to run solo, at least this way i can just hop online and hop straight into matchmaking. I'm sure you guys get a lot of crazy requests but ffa is literally a playlist that's needed, i mean there's even ffa events you guys are having on halo 5. Of course everyone's opinion matters but you won't get the opinion of too many of the really good matchmaking players because quite simply a lot of those guys don't even use halo waypoint and some probably don't even know what it is. A lot of them just get on and play and don't really know the other things that go on behind the scenes so in a sense i'm speaking for some of the matchmaking tryhards who give you guys more hours played than others. Most people who give you suggestions will only have a couple hundred games played and some people will try to give you impossible ideas. I've been playing halo since 2008 and have probably played over 30,000-40,000+ games across every single halo title but i don't really enjoy playing anything else now that my ffa is gone. Honestly i can write for the whole 7500 characters on why it's needed in matchmaking.
Yes they need to add ranked or social ffa! Tired of dumb teammates
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 24