Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC - Your Top Playlist Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 24
All Halo 2, H2A and Halo 3 maps to be BR starts.
for BTB have a wider rotation for maps, all i always get is halo 3 avalanche which is good but you know id like to play other maps
Give Halo 3 it's own BTB playlist.
Multiteam with 4 teams of 3 players each! Mayhem? Yes! But SO much fun!
I would love to see ranked team sniper and swat. i used to play them playlist all day everyday but with no ranks i just don't feel the need too play them.
Ranked 6 man FFA, all games
Less Halo 3 in BTB, either give it it's own playlist or lower it's chances of appearing.
FFA, Big Team Classic (H1 and H2) and Big team with H3 and H4, Multi team and current playlist.
Maybe a H2 anniversary only Big Team Battle playlist?

All this awesome work was done on maps like Coagulation, but I didn't get to play a single game on that map, because the BTB playlist includes Halo 3, and voting is enabled. The community, unfortunately, would rather vote for the exact same Halo 3 match 10 times in a row than play anything else. In general, there were a lot of H2A anniversary maps that I didn't get to play at all.

Don't get me wrong, I love Halo 3 as much as the next person, but I primarily bought MCC for Halo 2.

Maybe also an action sack playlist with voting disabled. I played exactly one game of ricochet, which was fantastic, but never got a chance to play it again after that.

These complaints may be less relevant if you add a custom games browser.

Also, this might be a controversial view, but I feel that the Halo 4 playlists should have armour abilities enabled. If you're still choosing to play Halo 4 after all this time instead of H2, H3 or H5 then presumably you were OK with the armour abilities in the first place, no? The playlists that disabled them made more sense when Halo 4 was the newest Halo game, and had to cater to everyone. If people don't like Halo 4's style, then why play Halo 4 when there are so many other options in MCC
A nornfang please! haha would be awsome! JK but would be a nice tuch to add the skill maching. It would be more intreguing for the players!
Need an option to insta kill myself when I match with luke the Noteable
alexzo1 wrote:
A nornfang please! haha would be awsome! JK but would be a nice tuch to add the skill maching. It would be more intreguing for the players!
YES OF COURSE
Straight slayer playlist for each, as well as a mixed slayer playlist.
Keep objective out of slayer playlist.
Add a Free For All playlist.
I know you said skip over the Halo 3 only issue, but I'm gonna assume you guys are just going to remove voting entirely, rather than search preferences for cross game playlists.

Please put the hardcore mlg gametypes in a dedicated slot in their respective ranked playlists. Even if you remove voting, team hardcore will still be quitters hell. If you simply put the mlg gametypes in the Halo 2 and 3 playlists it would solve the problem and cut down on the number of playlists overall.

BTB is another one that will still be rampant with quitting if search preferences aren't used. If they aren't, and 343 only removes voting altogether, you really need to penalize quitting the build, etc. but thats another issue for another thread I suppose.

-No more smg/ar starts. H3 objective in doubles is absolutely terrible to play without brs. Nothing is more frustrating in all of Halo than that feeling of helplessness.
-mlg gametype settings are wrong for some H2 variants, such as sanctuary. should be default weapons on map, not no duals like the other maps.
-FFA playlist. No objective, br starts, but actually add h1 and h2 this time.
Add ranked FFA (Cross-game playlist)
I would like to see the return of the unranked 4v4 Halo CE playlist that features a mixture of objective game types and team slayer game types.

I want the ranked 2v2 Halo CE
playlist to remain in MCC but I would like to see the removal of the objective game types from the ranked 2v2 Halo CE playlist. A lot of Halo CE purists like myself only like playing team slayer when playing Halo CE in a 2v2 format. A lot of Halo CE purists like myself don’t like playing objective game types when playing Halo CE in a 2v2 format.
More ranked playlists! That's really the only reason I stopped playing MCC consistently, all my favorite playlists became unranked. At a minimum, I'd want to see Team Slayer, SWAT, and Team Snipers added to the current set of ranked lists.
Halo MCC Live Playlists:

Halo CE
  • Team Slayer/Objective
  • Big Team Battle
Halo 2
  • Team Slayer/Objective
  • Big Team Battle
Halo 2A
  • Team Slayer/Objective
  • Big Team Battle
Halo 3
  • Team Slayer/Objective
  • Big Team Slayer
Halo 4
  • Team Slayer/Objective
  • Big Team Battle
Cortana's Choice
  • 4v4 Any Game, Any Mode
  • Big Team Any Game, Any Mode
  • Weekly Challenge (Game/Mode Gimmick ex. Shottie Snipes etc)
That's it. That's honestly the hoppers MCC should reboot with and any struggling option gets axed to bolster the population of others. The offerings me and my friends expected with this collection were pretty much the list above, and I hazard a guess it's what most people expected, to play their fave Halo or bounce around each Halo experience for a night. Not having to play CE because it randomly came up in the only big team playlist.

For what my loyalty is worth, my return to this game is predicated on the playlist looking like the above mock up. Give every Halo their own arena and big team hopper. That's it. Me and my buds will greatly appreciate that. We all just solemnly resigned to Halo 5 not being par in terms of live multiplayer (we're probably gonna enjoy it's custom game browser from now on). But we crave live multiplayer, and will happily return to MCC provided we have the control over our experience the way the list above would provide.

Thank you for resurrecting this. Please consider the list above. Please.
Matawann wrote:
Wish for each game to have their own set of playlists Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 4, and mixed game. Each game containing a list of multiplayer playlists respective to their game. For example, you see the list of Halo games pop up, I want to play some Halo 3 multiplayer, so I select Halo 3 and its own list of playlists pop up like Team Slayer, Big Team Battle, Team Objective, Infection. Maybe I want to play Halo 4, so I select Halo 4 and its selection reveals its own playlists like Infinity Slayer, Regicide, Flood, Dominion.
Yes! Was actually disappointed to see this wasn't the way the playlists were set up from the beginning.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 24