Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC - Your Top Playlist Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 24
Ffa ranked playlist
Make CE either 3v3 or 4v4 again, plus (in addition to the current maps in the playlist) add some bigger 8 player maps (Blood Gulch and Sidewinder I feel are reasonable for 4v4).
A Halo 4 Slayer playlist!!!!! Please!!!
xxcloud7xx wrote:
I would like to see the return of the unranked 4v4 Halo CE playlist that features a mixture of objective game types and team slayer game types.

I want the ranked 2v2 Halo CE
playlist to remain in MCC but I would like to see the removal of the objective game types from the ranked 2v2 Halo CE playlist. A lot of Halo CE purists like myself only like playing team slayer when playing Halo CE in a 2v2 format. A lot of Halo CE purists like myself don’t like playing objective game types when playing Halo CE in a 2v2 format.
I like playing objective when I get matched with nubs, makes the games 2 minutes long. But I second everything that you said here. Halo CE 4v4 slayer/objective
Halo CE 4v4 slayer/objective. Don’t care whether it’s ranked or not.
I could go on forever, but it can be summed up by saying you need to make sure all achievements that require matchmaking are attainable in the playlists that are offered. For example, Roadkill Rampage requires you to get 100 splatters in H2A matchmaking. This means larger H2A maps that contain vehicles need to be more common since they are currently very tough to come by.

Also, if you could build into the in-game achievements list a function that would bring you to the best playlist for a given achievement that would help simplify things for a lot of people.
Add Halo 4 into Team Slayer pls
As as far as playlists go, I would like to see Campaign Co-Op and Halo CE 4v4. Lastly, I would like to see a new multiplayer feature never done before, something like a Strike playlist or something where you and 4 others race through Campaign and or Spartan Ops mission and whoever gets to the end first or has the most points wins.

For example, At the beginning of a mission the announcer would say “start” or something and immediately everyone is racing to get through the mission the fastest with the most points and then at the end you would come up in whatever place you came in. It would be interesting and fun I think.
halo 2 infection
I would like the option to make your campaign playlist, upload them and download other player's playlist.
Ka Five wrote:
Make CE either 3v3 or 4v4 again, plus (in addition to the current maps in the playlist) add some bigger 8 player maps (Blood Gulch and Sidewinder I feel are reasonable for 4v4).
This is all that needs to be said
As many have said a permanant 4V4 H:CE playlist, can't stress this enough.
If separating titles individually can't be done split all playlists to HCE, H2 & H2A in one and H3 & H4 in another.
I really just don't want to have to rejoin/reselect my playlist after every game. Maybe that's part of the already-planned fixes, but if not that's pretty essential.
If I could change one Playlist related thing it would be to bring back Playlist xp. Halo 3 had it perfect. You could see how much experience you had in each Playlist whether it was ranked or social.
I would like to see some of the other objective games added. Games like vip or regicide are basically non existent. Perhaps an objective only playlist to give these games some love.
No more SMG/AR starts gametypes. At the very least, label these gametypes like "Team Slayer SMGs" or "Team Slayer AR's" so people have no excuse when they vote for garbage. It's 2018. Everyone should know by now that Halo is supposed to be played with a starting utility weapon.
My biggest request for playlists would probably have to be:

Remove SMG starts from Halo 2 and Halo 3 gamemodes, replace them with AR starts for Halo 2 Anniversary: They're just too weak to be a starting weapon. I don't mind AR starts in Halo 3, but SMG starts have got to go. As for Halo 2 Anniversary, make it the AR because it's closer to the Halo 4 AR than other Halo games, which had the AR at a pretty healthy spot in the sandbox. The plasma rifle and magnum loadouts aren't terrible in H2A, but the SMG is still a pea shooter.
More map/gametype variety within each playlist.
A CE 4v4 playlist with gametypes that are actually tailored to the larger player count and more lighthearted experience.

CTF Blood Gulch
CTF Sidewinder
CTF Damnation
TS Damnation
TS Rat Race
TS Hang Em
KotH Battle Creek
Team Snipers Boarding Action
Shotguns only Chiron

No Radar
AR/Pistol Starts for all gametypes (except weapon specific ones like Shotguns or Snipers).
Like others have said, campaign co-op playlist would be great!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 24