Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC Armor viewable in lobby

OP Smore3

Something that I miss from Halo Reach, 3 and 4 is seeing friends and others armor in the game lobby while waiting for games to be found. Would like for that to be something to be implemented in the future.
Yeah, that would be awesome to see others armour choices and see cool combos, also to see the skill per the armour they have would give you insight into the following game.
I completely agree with you. Your armour is specific to you and makes you unique in the Halo universe
I've found in Halo MCC that you hardly get any time to look at others nameplates before a game starts as well. I would prefer to have a grace period before the game starts to see how everyone else chooses to customise their Spartans and display
Moyer wrote:
I completely agree with you. Your armour is specific to you and makes you unique in the Halo universe
I've found in Halo MCC that you hardly get any time to look at others nameplates before a game starts as well. I would prefer to have a grace period before the game starts to see how everyone else chooses to customise their Spartans and display
I would rather not have the time between matches artificially inflated for no good reason...
Willko wrote:
Moyer wrote:
I would rather not have the time between matches artificially inflated for no good reason...
I only mention this as through Reach and other earlier Halos you could vote for your preference of map and game type, which made for some time to have a look at other Spartans in the menu
Would be great to have that come back. I was a little disappointed when it wasn't present when Reach launched, kind of thought it would have been a no-brainer you know?