1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Welcome to the feedback thread for Campaign.
  • Multiplayer Feedback goes HERE
  • Firefight Feedback goes HERE
  • Misc/Other Feedback goes HERE
The purpose of this thread is if you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC Campaign. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
MAKE REACH FREE please. I like multyplayer graphics though.
Darknor989 wrote:
MAKE REACH FREE please. I like multyplayer graphics though.
Multiplayer is already free for Xbox users, along with Forge and Theater. Campaign and Firefight are the paid DLC components for Xbox players
I know you have to pay for the Campaign and Firefight as a DLC for Halo Reach MCC but at least make the Campaign free for the People who have previously bought the original Halo Reach
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach (PC)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: On the mission Winter Contingency, there's a visual glitch where clouds warp around the edge of the screen and move in the opposite direction that the camera is moving.
  • REPRO STEPS: Play through Winter Contingency until you get past the ostriches that run at you in the beginning of the level, then look at the sky.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Video Link: https://youtu.be/RwbJHkO4WH4
After the reach update I cannot play halo 4
  • MCC HALO GAME: PC Steam: Campaign for Halo Reach
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: game is working well, other than the game lagging and freezing every now and then, the game continues to play only a few seconds after. Please, for the love of Halo, add matchmaking to the campaign. It'd be fun to play with random people, don't have many friends on PC that play halo, so it would be a nice feature.
  • REPRO STEPS: Playing the game with another person, just over time it'll happen where a lot of enemies spawn, or a lot of action happens.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo: Reach [Steam, PC]
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Unable to access Oni: Sword Base (Mission 3)
  • REPRO STEPS: Unknown.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: This one's a bit of a strange one for me. Can't seem to suss out what to do to reproduce it, and all attempts to load the mission fail, including from the "continue" menu or manually selecting the mission.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo: Reach [Steam, PC]
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: "Stick with it... a little longer" achievement procs after first multiplayer match if player exited after a match failed to load.
  • REPRO STEPS: Enter a multiplayer match which fails to load, quit the MCC using ALT+F4, restart the game, return to matchmaking and successfully enter a match.
Moved this to the PC section:
Spoiler:
Show
MikhailT wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach on GamePass for PC
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: No subtitles in-game even if subtitles is set to on or automatic.
  • REPRO STEPS: N/A
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: N/A
Confirming that there are no in-game subtitles when subtitles are turned "on". Cinematic subtitles are unaffected and appear properly.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo: Reach campaign (MCC on Xbox One).
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: On the second level "Winter Contingency" at the "Skeleton Crew" part of the level, Carter is supposed to say his scripted dialogue of: "We need to find the control room. From there, Kat can get the relay back online. Emile, post here. If we flush any hostiles, they're yours. All right, let's do this." Carter sometimes will say it, sometimes not. This bug was from the original Reach version on the Xbox 360 too. Not sure why it wasn't fixed with the re-release in the MCC.
  • REPRO STEPS: Just play the "Winter Contingency" level until the "Skeleton Crew" part of the level. Once the doors to the outside close, Carter is supposed to say his dialogue as scripted.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: n/a
Came across another issue. Not sure if it's supposed to be intentional, or a bug/glitch but just thought I'd share anyway:
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: The multiplayer emblem selected in the Customization part of the Options & Career menu does not carry over to the player during the campaign. This feature was included in the original 360 version.
  • REPRO STEPS: Play any Reach on MCC campaign level and watch the cutscenes where the player is focused in on. The generic "smiley face" multiplayer emblem is there, but not the player's actual emblem.
Came across another issue. Not sure if it's supposed to be intentional, or a bug/glitch but just thought I'd share anyway:
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: The multiplayer emblem selected in the Customization part of the Options & Career menu does not carry over to the player during the campaign. This feature was included in the original 360 version.
  • REPRO STEPS: Play any Reach on MCC campaign level and watch the cutscenes where the player is focused in on. The generic "smiley face" multiplayer emblem is there, but not the player's actual emblem.
Confirming that I saw this issue as well.
Hatty10 wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach (PC)
MikhailT wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach on GamePass for PC
This thread is for Xbox, please see the MCC PC forum for PC dedicated feedback threads, thanks
  • MCC HALO GAME: HALO 2&3&ODST&REACH
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Please add voice subtitles to the game. Now only CG has subtitles
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: On the mission "The Pillar of Autumn" there's a certain ammo crate missing. See video for details.
  • REPRO STEPS: 1. when entering the Firefight arena portion of The Pillar of Autumn. The main building with a sniper on the lookout had a hidden ammo crate that could be found by meleeing the sheet metal wall on the backside. When done so on the MCC version however it is non-existent. 2. Upon further inspection the crate seems to be already dislodged a bit while this portion of the map is loading in. Needing only a few seconds to pop out and end up down the cliff past the death barrier below.
  • ADDITIONALINFO: Link to the video of this happening. https://1drv.ms/v/s!ApvBl6QEm27MjTNlqU6_UJ8GhYl9 Link to a video on the 360 version: https://youtu.be/3MqPM7ynqFo
tielqt wrote:
Confirming that I saw this issue as well.
I thought I had already posted a post about this topic, but I don't find it, so I am too confirming this issue.
A performance problem that didn’t exist prior to the 12/3/19/reach update has appeared and what is happening is when you go into anniversary graphics the frame rates drop when simply looking into certain directions and severe screen tearing begins to happen.
An example of this can be seen if you load up outskirts and when you first walk into the courtyard you will feel the game slow down and become laggy. Again I want to stress you guys that this issue did NOT exist before the December 3rd update so the update has done something to halo 2 anniversary campaign please get back to this because halo 2 is my fav.
  • MCC HALO GAME: reach mcc xbox one
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: banshees falling down when far away on falcon turret levels. When operating turret I noticed when I got too far away banshees would stop open and fall down i believe this could be because of enemies despawning at a distance
  • REPRO STEPS: just play one of these levels I was on the level where you save the citizens after getting thrown off the ship by jorge
The sound quality of the campaign for Halo Reach is very low. I can barely hear the guns being fired.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3