Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

MCC Campaign Feedback – December

OP Postums

Please use this official thread to share any and all MCC CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK.
  • MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
  • Misc/Other Feedback can be provided HERE.
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC CAMPAIGN, please include as much detail as possible.
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: 1) Dropships still fire from between the troop bays, as opposed to the turret. 2) Vertical aim is very slow on CE, it feels like it's capped at 3.
  • REPRO STEPS: 1) Mission 2 is the easiest to see in, as there's a Dropship at the start. 2) CE any mission, look up and down with various v-sensitivity settings
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Both of these are in the previous thread, so I'm sorry if it's redundant to mention them. These are just my two biggest issues with the game separate from Halo Channel content being buggy at times.
Edit: I'd also like to add that CE and CEA cutscenes are a bit wacky. See the classic version of the cutscene in mission 3 right after you save Keyes, or the very first cutscene of both the first and last missions. The former has chief acting janky before disappearing as the camera pans away (I'm guessing this is a widescreen format thing, but still worth mentioning), while the latter has some weird texture blinking going on. Also the text on the side of the ship is detached for some reason.
  • MCC HALO GAME: HALO2&HALO3
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK:Please add subtitles, I can only see subtitles in CG now
Halo 2 issues
When playing legendary co-op on halo 2, if one of the players die it reverts back to last checkpoint as if the iron skull were on. Not sure if this is intentional or not as it doesnt happen on any of the other halo campaigns.
Vodalia wrote:
Halo 2 issues
When playing legendary co-op on halo 2, if one of the players die it reverts back to last checkpoint as if the iron skull were on. Not sure if this is intentional or not as it doesnt happen on any of the other halo campaigns.
That is how it was back in the OG Halo 2.
Hi there,
Hope I'm in the right place.
Wanted to mention that since today's update I seem to be having a problem.
I'm playing Halo 3MC and every so often i'm getting kicked off and being told i either have to put in my disk (which i don't have) or re-enter my code. After a few moments it restarts on it's own. Or i'm kicked off altogether and it restarts the game completely. Either way i have to begin from last checkpoint 😒 Bit of a nuisance.
Thanks,
Occorb777 (Paul)
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Campaign (LASO)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Co-op checkpoints do not register
Halo 2 LASO co-op checkpoints are extremely inconsistent. My friend and I commonly make it through several sections but when we die it will send us back 3 or 4 sections so apparently we did not get any checkpoints in between sections.
Does this happen for anyone else? It is made worse since the Blind skull takes away the HUD so you never know if a checkpoint registered or not.
Vodalia wrote:
Halo 2 issues
This has always been the case with Halo 2, even on the original Xbox.
I haven’t had any problems regarding campaign. But I want to address a few small things. First of all, the ‘i am a monument to all your sins’ achievement isn’t in the game, which is quite a shame. Imagine having the legendary nameplate but instead of an elite scull it’s a human scull, showing everyone that you beat all the Halo campaigns solo. I just finished Halo Reach solo on legendary and after getting the achievement I look to find that the achievement is not present on the MCC. If they are planning on adding Reach, perhaps they should just wait till then so you have to complete all 6 campaigns solo to get it. The sense of accomplishment would be immense.
Just had a question regairding the “Flooded” playlist. Is Gravemind intentionally included instead of The Oracle? I feel like The Oracle would be a better fit for a playlist consisting of Flood-centered levels. When playing through the playlist last month, Gravemind seemed really out of place. Maybe it was there for the opening cutscene?
The weapon sounds in Halo CE on the level 343 Guilty Spark are broken again.
Halo Game Affected: Halo MCC - CE Aniversary
Mission: Related to the entire campaing

Issue: Plasma Pistol - Emiting a overdrive sound on normal fire
Steps to follow:
1) Select any mission of the campaing
2) Take any available Plasma pistole and keep shooting with it

notes:
As said, on any plasma pistole available on any mission of Halo CE, if you take a plasma pistole and keep shooting with it, an overdrive sound will emit from the weapon even if you dont hold the fire to create a blast or that the weapon stop shooting due to the heat;
Halo game affected: Halo 2
Issue: Getting kicked out at same point halfway through mission
Repro: Halo 2 campaign mission: The Oracle, coop with 1 other on same network, heroic difficulty with scoring on with a few skulls on. Halfway through the mission after you make it into the room where the Heretic leader is, you kill a few flood and sentinels and you make it across the room to the hologram screen door and it goes to cut scene is right where my game disconnects with connectivity issue.
Notes: I tested network connection and all was good but with the exact same repro steps the issue happened a few times at the exact same point right before the same cut scene. I have played through all Halo 3 campaign multiple times and never been disconnected and play multiplayer very frequently and very rarely get disconnected.