2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Ce
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Plasma pistol - overdrive sound while shooting
  • REPRO STEPS: Normally when you shoot with the plasma pistol and the heat charge reach 75% of the bar , you hear an overdrive sound that disapear after a short period of time (1 sec~). But on any difficulty and any mission, sometimes the overdrive sound effect stay more than it should usually be (with any available plasma pistol left by the enemy).
I have completed all of the requirements for the Goat Roped achievement (finish campaign on legendary in under 3 hours) for Halo CE but it wont unlock.
EDIT: It unlocked after I went back on MCC after a while.
  • MCC HALO GAME: halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: background of lighting is broken during the ending cutscene of Reclaimer. It doesn't happen in original halo 4. but in mcc, it happens everytime...
  • ADDITIONAL INFO
mcc patch version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaVu_ZIAjmU
original https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlQeLoTUoZE
(If you can't notice compare original's 33:59 and mcc's 8:26)

and I'vs find another shadow problem in cutsceen of forerunner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEenLf5bEyg
mcc update pause at 28:14, 28:21, 29:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBz66y-HFGM
original pause at 14:59, 15:05, 15:57
you can see infintie's shadow is broken in cutscreen.and also chief's shadow is not working in specific section

I borrow someone else's video. I saw bug when mcc first came out. I'm really surprised that not only you guys didn't fix this but a lot of people didn't mention this problem
Is there any possibility of a daily/weekly challenge? These thing keep my playing Reach and HW2 daily.

Cheers,
Brad
Please fix the plasma pistol sounds in Halo CE. When you spam fire it, it makes the overcharge sound effect constantly.
Halo 4 co-op campaign
stage: MIDNIGHT

when flying at the beginning of the mission if one person crashes everyone’s screen acts like they exploded and shakes the controller violently. Makes it incredibly difficult to control. Needs to just happen to the person that crashed.
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2
ISSUE: Forced Respawn on Legendary Difficulty Coop
REPRODUCTION STEPS: Play any level on legendary with a friend and you will be forced to last checkpoint when you one of you dies.

This issue was in the original Halo 2 by design but I think it was a really bad design choice. Legendary has cool spawns and quirks that heroic with skulls does not live up to. Forced respawn really saps the fun for players who want to introduce their less experienced buddies to the Halo 2 campaign. If you could add a silver "skull" that disabled forced respawn on legendary, it would make a huge QOL difference for us Halo 2 fans.

Thank you for your efforts 343. You guys are making Halo the legacy it deserves :)
FEEDBACK ON CO-OP CAMPAIGN (XBOX ONE X - BOTH USERS)
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST
  • ISSUE : Frame rate drop, Connection Issues, Loading times.
Two chapters in Halo ODST and Halo 4 do not show up as being completed in the stats. Halo ODST does show as complete on my XBOX but didn't give me achievement. Halo 4 Infinity was completed on Co-op and didn't "complete". The other person had it but they received no points. Do I have to complete solo before co-op? Never had a problem like this before. Forerunner completed co-op with yet another player and it showed up as complete then later after playing Infinity it disappeared as being completed? Ghosts in the machine....
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo: CE
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Please remove Recession Skull from LASO Playlist
  • REPRO STEPS: N/A
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Halo: CE is already difficult enough. I know the game was easier to run on LASO before more skulls were added to LASO Playlist in CE. Most Players who do run LASO on this game can barely complete Truth and Reconciliation (some even taking 10 hours in a single run for one level). The % for LASO CE Completion is 0.05% in almost 5 years. That’s insane. It should be hard but removing this skull will still make this a challenge but remove one less element players have to juggle.
  • MCC HALO GAME: All main games within the Master Chief Collection (Halo Combat Evolved/Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2/Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 4)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Hello, 343 Industries. I'm sure you have received this request ad nauseam but I am afraid I must put my foot down. The Scoring system needs to be completely redone. It has placed me in a Catch 22: in order to meet the par score on each mission, I must play on harder difficulties (i.e., Heroic or Legendary) with multple skulls activated, but when I do, I repeatedly die, which further increases the time counter for the mission and depletes my score. This was not the case with the original scoring system in Halo 3, ODST, and Reach, and it is time for a return to form. It is frustrating and downright infuriating at certain times to try to meet and surpass the par score only to have my score penalized and all points for my kills dropped to zero after a certain amount of time has passed. The zero multiplier needs to be removed to allow players a fair chance to accumulate points and unlock achievements pertinent to campaign scoring. The score depletion must also be removed for maximum point retention. The skull multipliers must be reset to their individual values. I'm sorry to say this, but reducing the multipliers was a mistake which negatively affects the final aggregrated score. Instead of multipliers of 1.1x, 1.2x, 1.3x, etc, they should be their standard specific values consisting of 1.5x, 2x, and 3x (e.g., for the Iron skull). With this return to form, it would be vastly easier to unlock the achievements for surpassing the par score for each of the individual missions. I will personally no longer pursue these achievements until serious lasting modifications have been made the scoring system so that they resemble their original counterparts. This has been a serious issue since this game's original release; I hope you will take the time to look into this matter and consider the changes I have suggested.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: As mentioned before, after a certain amount of time has been passed, the time multiplier for each mission is reduced to zero. The puzzling thing is that whenever I complete a mission, the time multiplier is listed as "1.00x", instead of zero. Please fix this. It would also be appreciated if you greatly increased the par times and greatly decreased the par scores for each mission.
There's still the glitch where achievements are not received when they're meant to, played up to Guilty Spark in CEA and only level complete achievement I got was 343 Guilty Spark.
In the Halo 3 campaign, fix the issue with the items spawning on the levels. I mean they spawn correctly, but they spawn slightly off the ground. Which makes the secret skull in the level Cortana roll off the edge and into the death pit below. And I want to use it.

Also, please bring the Champions Bundle DLC into the Halo 4 multiplayer. Plus allow it in Spartan Ops.
  • MCC HALO GAME: All main games within the Master Chief Collection (Halo Combat Evolved/Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2/Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 4)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Hello, 343 Industries. I'm sure you have received this request ad nauseam but I am afraid I must put my foot down. The Scoring system needs to be completely redone. It has placed me in a Catch 22: in order to meet the par score on each mission, I must play on harder difficulties (i.e., Heroic or Legendary) with multple skulls activated, but when I do, I repeatedly die, which further increases the time counter for the mission and depletes my score. This was not the case with the original scoring system in Halo 3, ODST, and Reach, and it is time for a return to form. It is frustrating and downright infuriating at certain times to try to meet and surpass the par score only to have my score penalized and all points for my kills dropped to zero after a certain amount of time has passed. The zero multiplier needs to be removed to allow players a fair chance to accumulate points and unlock achievements pertinent to campaign scoring. The score depletion must also be removed for maximum point retention. The skull multipliers must be reset to their individual values. I'm sorry to say this, but that was a mistake which negatively affects the final aggregrated score. Instead of multipliers of 1.1x, 1.2x, 1.3x, etc, they should be their standard specific values consisting of 1.5x, 2x, and 3x (e.g., for the Iron skull). With this return to form, it would be vastly easier to unlock the achievements for surpassing the par score for each of the individual missions. I will personally no longer pursue these achievements until serious lasting modifications have been made the scoring system so that they resemble their original counterparts. This has been a serious issue since this game's original release; I hope you will take the time to look into this matter and consider the changes I have suggested.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: As mentioned before, after a certain amount of time has been passed, the time multiplier for each mission is reduced to zero. The puzzling thing is that whenever I complete a mission, the time multiplier is listed as "1.00x", instead of zero. Please fix this. It would also be appreciated if you greatly increased the par times and greatly decreased the par scores for each mission.
Completely agree with ChrisAW
any news on the the flood playlist? like what was the reward for completing it back in November?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I started playing the campaign for CE again and am unable to load up The Maw. All the other levels loaded up fine. I’m not sure why this one will not. Please help as I would like to complete the campaign. I have tried a hard reset but it has not helped.
I also have a video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ul0XIKgPj0
SKLUBBY wrote:
I started playing the campaign for CE again and am unable to load up The Maw. All the other levels loaded up fine. I’m not sure why this one will not. Please help as I would like to complete the campaign. I have tried a hard reset but it has not helped.
I also have a video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ul0XIKgPj0
I had this issue before. Here is the way i fixed it :
1) Sign out from Xbox Live
2) Turn off the Xbox
3) Unplug the power cable
4) Wait 10 sec
5) Replug the power cable
6) Log back to your Xbox and then launch Halo Master hief collection
7) Load any other map in the game and try to load up the maw again. It should work after that
I believe that when a skull is picked up in Halo 2 on MCC, its effect should be applied to the player - just like in the original game. When Envy is picked up, I think it should not affect speedrunning achievements. The original game had it, so this instance should as well, even if exploits (such as the infinite camo glitch) are present. As I said, it was present in the original Halo 2, so I think the MCC version should be the same.
I believe that when a skull is picked up in Halo 2 on MCC, its effect should be applied to the player - just like in the original game. When Envy is picked up, I think it should not affect speedrunning achievements. The original game had it, so this instance should as well, even if exploits (such as the infinite camo glitch) are present. As I said, it was present in the original Halo 2, so I think the MCC version should be the same.
I've posted this plenty of times. It seems not to be so important for players, though. However, in my opinion, the MCC games should be accurate to their classic counterparts (although the inconveniences related to readding them should be fixed, such as that infinite camo glitch), just like the original Carbine rate of fire, which is now adjusted (even if I didn't thought it was necessary).

That said, they should also change the par score multipliers, as they're currently unfair, and don't provide the required time to complete it legitimately.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5