Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Campaign Feedback - January

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
S6WayKilla wrote:
I recently completed the requirements for the “You’re Joking” achievement in Halo 4 but it will not unlock. I’ve triple checked my times and I know I’m under 3 hours and I’ve tried all the tricks that I could find to get it to unlock. All of my best times were done on co-op but from what I’ve read that shouldn’t matter. Any suggestions?
343 are aware of issues with speed running achievements, they're currently investigating
Halo CE:
Yesterday I was playing it for a bit and I noticed especially on Pillar Of Autumn that the in level load times seemed a bit long. Like I would freeze and be unable to move or anything for a little bit. I know this sometimes happened in the original game, but It seems like the freeze is longer and more jarring now.
I had an idea for some skulls they could put in the Master chef Collection and Halo 4,5,and infinite when it comes out almost forgot Halo Reach if possible
My Halo Skulls
Ice Cube Skull Weapon never overheat
Super Soldier Skull All soldiers are now spartans
Sun Skull Any weapons that can be charged will charge automatically
Commando Skull All weapons have infinite ammo and bottomless magazine
Rapid Skull All weapons are rapid fire
Energy Skull All abilities do not drain energy
Game: Halo 2
Mission: Metropolis

A really strange bug: on the level metropolis, just before entering the final building from which you will board the scarab.
Before this last building, Cortana will say: ‘there is a number of marines trapped in that building, kill the wraiths they are the biggest thread’. There are 2 wraiths, 2 jackal snipers and a phantom will come after the first wraith is killed.
Coming with a warthog, every time there is a wraith shot in middle air aiming at me ( in whichever position and even if it is not supposed to touch me ), if I jump off from the warthog, the warthog will explode. It is like the whrait shot actually touches the vehicle, even if it should not.

It happened 2 times out of 3, I was playing on legendary with Piñata and Grunt Birthday skulls on. No Boom skull. Playing on legendary

I Have redone the sequence tons of time and I have noticed that the warthog will not explode if I pass those wraith shots. But if I jump off the warthog, it will.
Is there a list somewhere of all the issues the team are aware of or looking into?

i'd really like the fact that modern aiming doesn't work properly with ODST looked into, but I don't want to keep harping on about it.

But seriously, the diagonal acceleration on ODST is still messed up with modern aiming.
I just wanted to say thank you for fixing the Bandana Skull for Halo 2 Anniversary. My friend and I play Halo MCC a lot. We have been waiting and hoping for many of the fun skulls ,such as Bandana and Feather, to make their way to Halo 3 and beyond. When the announcement came that Sean “Scoops” Cooper and his team were working on it, it was very exciting to read. Thank you again, and I very much hope that these skulls make their way to the other games quickly.
I just wanted to say thank you for fixing the Bandana Skull for Halo 2 Anniversary. My friend and I play Halo MCC a lot. We have been waiting and hoping for many of the fun skulls ,such as Bandana and Feather, to make their way to Halo 3 and beyond. When the announcement came that Sean “Scoops” Cooper and his team were working on it, it was very exciting to read. Thank you again, and I very much hope that these skulls make their way to the other games quickly.
Literally just came here to complain that they havent added Bandana with the other skulls lol. It’s so annoying that they haven’t had them added for so long.

It’s been my biggest wish for the longest time now.

Ill be looking for that announcement now for sure.
NK ME wrote:
Literally just came here to complain that they havent added Bandana with the other skulls lol. It’s so annoying that they haven’t had them added for so long.

It’s been my biggest wish for the longest time now.

Ill be looking for that announcement now for sure.
I was literally about to request this, THANK YOU. It'd really bring in even more replay-ability to the other campaigns if they all had the extra skulls and perhaps even create some new ones as well? I don't like to stretch and give them more work to do but I do believe it'd be good to add the anniversary skulls to the rest of the MCC campaigns.
Postums wrote:
Please use this official thread to share any and all MCC CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK.
  • MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
  • Misc/Other Feedback can be provided HERE
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC CAMPAIGN, please include as much detail as possible.
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you
I am unable to start most Halo 2 missions on Legendary. Regardless of any settings, the loading screen will freeze as soon as it comes up, and broken audio plays indicating that the game is stuck in a loop.

This only happens on Legendary, and does not happen for the Armory mission or the cutscene before the campaign starts. This glitch happens for me whether skulls or scoring are turned on.
  • MCC HALO GAME: All games (It's a cross game playlist bug in this case)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Playlist progress tracking is still bugged when playing cooperative.
  • REPRO STEPS: Play a cross game playlist like one of the two master chief sagas.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: A friend and I have been going through the legendary master chief saga playlist since we're both comfortable with LASO gameplay. When we play together, I'm usually the offhost player. According to the playlist, I didn't complete The Maw, The Heretic, and the Halo 3 Epilogue. That shouldn't be possible since you can't skip missions in a playlist. I played every mission with a friend and his missions registered fine. Interestingly, the standard master chief saga says I didn't complete Halo 4's epilogue. This is obviously not true since I have the achievement for completing that playlist.
NK ME wrote:
I was literally about to request this, THANK YOU. It'd really bring in even more replay-ability to the other campaigns if they all had the extra skulls and perhaps even create some new ones as well? I don't like to stretch and give them more work to do but I do believe it'd be good to add the anniversary skulls to the rest of the MCC campaigns.
I knew I couldn’t be the only one. Can’t be terribly hard to add Bandana in.. I enjoy 1 and 2 much more than the others because of it. I HATE using other weapons than unsc. Plus the rocket launcher is fun, up until I kill myself ever other shot 😂
I recently went through Halo 1-4 on Legendary to get the platinum Legend Nameplate. It was a seamless experience, with the exception of the difficulty. I don’t know how people manage to get the par times on the Legendary Halo 2 missions, especially Gravemind. Halo 2 Anniversary had a lot of frame rate drops, I was running it in 4K, so that would explain a lot. The campaigns overall are seamless from my experience.
On the last mission of halo 2 the wraith at the end right before the scarab is about to shoot open the door is always flipped over with a brute standing on top. I assume this is a bug but it has been like that since mcc came out so im not sure.
In the beginning of the ark in halo 3, If you look at the soldiers on the pelican before you drop their faces look white as bone in places. Always thought this was a weird lighting issue that almost makes them look like skeletons.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7