Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Campaign Feedback - July 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Laso is to hard... Please I beg of you to lower it's difficulty
Its ment to be hard... its LASO... just gotta grind through it, theres always a trick or a way to do it. It just takes time.
Suggestion:
>Bringing Foreign skull into H2A campaign
>Survivor skull : master chef now fight with a broken visor (similar to the ending of the Lone wolf mission from Halo Reach)
If anything remove foreign skull from CE, play Truth and Rec LASO where the only 2 weapons you have the whole level is the AR and sniper and see if that doesn't change your mind about adding the Foreign skull to the hardest campaign in the series.
You are not obligated to play it at the hardest difficulty
They could add the skull for the other campaign as a non scoring skull
I know this is probably going to get marked as spam because I've said it before, but this issue with Halo 2 Legendary co-op needs to be addressed. Please turn of the Iron skull effect for Halo 2 Legendary co-op. You say "that's the way it's always been", but that's not an excuse. It's not fair to gamers when their partner makes a mistake in the campaign and both players have to suffer by going back to the last checkpoint. It nearly makes co-op unplayable, because there is always the possibility of you or the other player picking up slack. It also doesn't make any sense, because there's already a skull that does that. I'm hoping you don't just leave this co-op in an unfinished state and really consider what I'm saying.
I know this is probably going to get marked as spam because I've said it before, but this issue with Halo 2 Legendary co-op needs to be addressed. Please turn of the Iron skull effect for Halo 2 Legendary co-op. You say "that's the way it's always been", but that's not an excuse. It's not fair to gamers when their partner makes a mistake in the campaign and both players have to suffer by going back to the last checkpoint. It nearly makes co-op unplayable, because there is always the possibility of you or the other player picking up slack. It also doesn't make any sense, because there's already a skull that does that. I'm hoping you don't just leave this co-op in an unfinished state and really consider what I'm saying.
Sorry, but this is how original Halo 2 was as well, even before people knew of these skulls. Sure it's a pain, but look at it from this angle, if you played solo and died what happens? Last checkpoint correct? So you have twice the fire power in coop, should be less mistakes, it plays no different than solo rules, you just have more ammo. Either pick your partner more carefully, or like most others you will start to learn the levels, where possible enemies spawn. You end up a better player in the long run. With that being said, go for par score and turn Iron skull on for multiplier, its already on anyway for coop, so get extra points from its redundancy.
Sorry, but this is how original Halo 2 was as well, even before people knew of these skulls. Sure it's a pain, but look at it from this angle, if you played solo and died what happens? Last checkpoint correct? So you have twice the fire power in coop, should be less mistakes, it plays no different than solo rules, you just have more ammo. Either pick your partner more carefully, or like most others you will start to learn the levels, where possible enemies spawn. You end up a better player in the long run. With that being said, go for par score and turn Iron skull on for multiplier, its already on anyway for coop, so get extra points from its redundancy.
I mean technically they did get rid of it, in later halo games... that is how it was then, and if you were there you would appreciate what we have now... =/
Suggestion:
>Survivor skull : master chef now fight with a broken visor (similar to the ending of the Lone wolf mission from Halo Reach)
If anything remove foreign skull from CE, play Truth and Rec LASO where the only 2 weapons you have the whole level is the AR and sniper and see if that doesn't change your mind about adding the Foreign skull to the hardest campaign in the series.
Problem with that lies in the Arbiter missions in Halo 2 where he carries nothing but Covenant weapons and that is all he can pick up in the majority of his missions. What are you supposed to do, melee and grenade your way through? Not possible really unless your Nak3d Eli with your Zero Shot runs on higher difficulties. Also , why change it from a scoring skull to a non scoring skull? Face it, that skull is better left out of these games.
Well I agree. It’s been that way since the game came out in 2004, it’s not an MCC problem. Bungie could have changed it but never bothered to. I doubt 343 will now.
Well I agree. It’s been that way since the game came out in 2004, it’s not an MCC problem. Bungie could have changed it but never bothered to. I doubt 343 will now.
343 has already stated each of the games will be wholly left intact as they were back when they were first released, minus adding skulls to CE. That means gameplay remains, glitches and all. And last note for ChrisAWJBethel, the entire community plays with the same settings as you do. There is a reason Halo 2 is known as the hardest campaign and has the rarest completion of its achievements. But people have beaten it for 15 years now, which means you can too, keep practicing.
playing halo 2 anniversary, co-op on the delta halo mission. everytime i get to the part where you let down the draw bridge, the graphics wig out and it locks up my console. have to do a hard reset everytime.
MC HALO GAME : Halo 4
ISSUE/FEEDBACK : After destroying the covenant ship in mission 6 "Reclaimer" I return to the mammoth and during the conversation between Cortana, Commander Lasky and Master Chief, the mammoth disappears. I find myself in the void, the conversation continues and at a moment I fall into the void, I die and it starts again. Many videos are available on this bug.
RETRO STEPS : Once the covenant ship is destroyed, I return to the mammoth to continue the mission and during the conversation between Cortana, Lasky and the Master Chief, the mammoth disappears at once, I fall and I die by resuming at the checkpoint just before.
ADDITIONAL INFO : here is a YouTube link that with a video that shows the exact same bug I have, I hope the YT links are authorized on the forum. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic3goCLrHOk&t=69s

Thanks in advance
Game: Halo 2 Anniversary

Feedback: Could we have a classic audio toggle so we can switch between the original soundtrack and the new soundtrack, like the option that existed in H1A, for those of us that want the remastered graphics and original soundtrack.
Suggestion:
Problem with that lies in the Arbiter missions in Halo 2 where he carries nothing but Covenant weapons and that is all he can pick up in the majority of his missions. What are you supposed to do, melee and grenade your way through? Not possible really unless your Nak3d Eli with your Zero Shot runs on higher difficulties. Also , why change it from a scoring skull to a non scoring skull? Face it, that skull is better left out of these games.
Well, they can make it so it works reversed when using arbiter. When you play as Arbiter you can only use Covenant weapons, and when playing as Master Chief you can only use Human weapons.
Suggestion:
Well, they can make it so it works reversed when using arbiter. When you play as Arbiter you can only use Covenant weapons, and when playing as Master Chief you can only use Human weapons.
But then there is no point because in all Arbiter missions there is majority Covenant weaponry, you would never have the issue with the Foreign skull cause he would always have weapons to exchange. Whereas in Halo CE you would always have limited places to pick up human ammo and weapons so the skull somewhat made sense to challenge the player, Halo 2 for Arbiter would never have those limited weapons issue. By all means, play through all Arbiter missions and tell me where you struggle and say to yourself ''If I only could have a human weapon right now'', until then lets try to come up with campaign suggestions that would actually make the game more challenging and fun. You guys want a skull suggestion, here's one...bring the Assassin skull to all campaigns, have fun shooting invisible Prometheans in Halo 4 for a challenge.
Suggestion:
But then there is no point because in all Arbiter missions there is majority Covenant weaponry, you would never have the issue with the Foreign skull cause he would always have weapons to exchange. Whereas in Halo CE you would always have limited places to pick up human ammo and weapons so the skull somewhat made sense to challenge the player, Halo 2 for Arbiter would never have those limited weapons issue. By all means, play through all Arbiter missions and tell me where you struggle and say to yourself ''If I only could have a human weapon right now'', until then lets try to come up with campaign suggestions that would actually make the game more challenging and fun. You guys want a skull suggestion, here's one...bring the Assassin skull to all campaigns, have fun shooting invisible Prometheans in Halo 4 for a challenge.
Yes! Assassin's skull!!! I feel like when it comes to PC they might give access to the all for one one for all skull, where if you retrieve it, you have access to all skulls in all halo games... obviously it won't be an easy skull to get/ discover.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hola desde ayer 24 de julio de 2019, no me puedo conectar a multijugador en halo 5, dice: "hubo un problema con los servidores de halo 5 guardias", ¿qué pasa?
Was curious to see if anyone else is experiencing issue's with Halo 4's Reclaimer mission. Specifically the section where you board the mammoth before you cross the acid pools. The mission doesn't seem to be rendering after that and you end up floating forward until the end of the mammoth's predetermined destination. Thanks to anyone who can let me know your results !
Was curious to see if anyone else is experiencing issue's with Halo 4's Reclaimer mission. Specifically the section where you board the mammoth before you cross the acid pools. The mission doesn't seem to be rendering after that and you end up floating forward until the end of the mammoth's predetermined destination. Thanks to anyone who can let me know your results !
This has been a bit of a glitch since halo 4's release. I don't know how to stop it or why it happens. Just re start the mission.
Halo CE
Assault rifle shells coming out while firing are almost non-existent on classic or modern graphics.
  • MCC HALO GAME: All five (And possibly Reach) LASO campaign playlists But mostly halo combat evolved

• ISSUE/FEEDBACK: In Halo Combat Evolved I feel like the Foreign skull is near completely unfair, combined with Recession, Now I realize the the more amazing players out there may have disagreements but there comes a point in H1 LASO where you just no longer have anything to work with anymore, which is something that rarely happens in the other LASOs, you work with your tools to gain the advantage... but in Halo one LASO half those tools are taken away and the other half is quite literally halved, in game that has fewer weapon variety than any other halo, a supreme challenge to be sure! Yes, but a fairly unfair one to be sure to an average player. Would it be possible to remove ONE of these two skulls at the very least from the LASO playlist? In my opinion, I think it would make attempting LASO for H1 a far more FUN challenge rather than a seriously annoying one.

My Second issue is with all five (and possibly Reach) LASOs. In the past for about FIVE different halos now, including 343's very own H4 and H5, we've had a standard set of skulls, everyone knows what those skulls are. I've seen new skulls added to halo 2 and even to multiplayer! Which is freaking awesome guys! I love seeing this kind of work, new things in an age old game that make it new and different somehow rising it above even itself. But I've wondered if it's possible to get those standard skulls from all the other halo games, and make a separate LASO playlist for all the old halos without that standard set for a more close to home LASO. I want to let you guys know I've been reading the flight updates and I do believe, Sketch? I think, said some of these skulls are not possible or at least would be very hard to implement into some of the games

My last issue, you may have guessed is also with LASO, in all the games (and possibly Reach). I believe this is by far my most reasonable request which is to make the blind skull optional somehow. As an older player from the days of halo 3, I actually spent the entire lifetime of reach from it's start to it's finish (It's a wreck today, just try to play grifball :/) playing Reach, and as you might imagine that means I spent a lot of time going after achievements, ranks, and Challenges! Every now and then there'd be a challenge for playing a level of the reach campaign LASO, but blind was optional! I found the challenge difficult but never impossible and I've completed many of them for various levels, it is surprisingly fun, and I really think blind being optional makes it that way. Fast forward to H4 and then to H5 if I recall correctly neither game ever asks you to do LASO for any reason (yes, I know MCC came out before H5....), so I suppose in a sense blind is also optional in those games too....as is.. all the other skulls.... But that's aside the point! Most people put tape on their screen anyway, sometimes it ruins the screen! Either way it's really annoying and hardly effects your gameplay, it's like asking someone to complete Halo with a bucket on their head, hardly makes a difference, but still a bit uncomfortable ya know?

• REPRO STEPS: Just play any LASO, haha.
Campaign, Spartan Ops, Custom Games and forge all work but sometimes matchmaking fails for me
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3