Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Campaign Feedback - November

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Please use this official thread to share any and all MCC CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK.
  • Multiplayer Feedback can be provided HERE.
  • Misc/Other Feedback can be provided HERE
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC CAMPAIGN, please include as much detail as possible.
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you!
  • MCC HALO GAME: HALO2&HALO3
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK:Please add subtitles, I can only see subtitles in CG now
I was curious. Are you guys going to fix some of the achievement bugs? I know you guys have your hands full with all the other fixes.
ODST: Record Store Owner and Audiophile are buggy. I have 29 audio logs. On the 30th one the security guard won't jump down the manhole with me so I can get #30.
Thanks for all the updates and work that you guys are putting in on MCC.
I have a similar issue to BadDogg55 and we have spoken together on this. I have mentioned this issue several thousand of times but nevertheless. I have collected all 30 of these audio logs, it took me a while to get the last one as it kept resetting for some weird reason. So the corrupt NMPD officer is jumping down. I should be rewarded with the Record Store Owner and Audiophile achievements, and a nameplate. This problem is caused by the Xbox update and we cannot reset progress so the problem becomes unsolvable, I just pray there is something your team can do to raise the issue with this new update. I do remember sending a developer the visual bugs associated with this achievement bug.
ISSUE:
Cross-game playlists with Halo 3 missions do not count as completed for guest players in co-op.

DETAILS:
Multiple times while playing a cross-game playlist, any Halo 3 missions played did not count as "complete" for players who were not the host. If we finished the playlist if I was host, it would show all missions as completed (the blue highlight under the level thumbnail and 5/5 completed, for example) but for the guest the Halo 3 mission will appear to have been skipped. This was confirmed while I hosted the game and while I was a guest on a friend's game (online).

REPRODUCTION STEPS:
  1. Create a lobby with at least 2 total people
  2. Load up a co-op compatible, uncompleted Cross-Game playlist that includes one or more Halo 3 levels (aim for a short one to save time)
  3. Complete the playlist
  4. Observe that whoever is not host does not have the Halo 3 mission completed
Also, as a separate issue: The Master Chief Saga playlist for some reason has the Halo 3 Epilogue scene excluded. Not a big deal as it is an non-interactive cutscene, but the "cutscene missions" from Halo 2 (The Heretic) and Halo 4 (Prologue/Epilogue) are still included in the playlist so it seems odd that this is excluded.
Halo 2 anniversary on the mission outskirts when u go to the beach the water will flicker and change to black also throwing a grenade in it will cause the grenade to flicker as well along with the water it also seems as all halo 2 anniversary water is like that... constantly flickering then turning black in spots also in that mission the explosions that go on in the background of the beach can appear a few feet infront of u lastly in halo 2 classic while holding a br chiefs wrist will slightly flicker along with walls and in halo 2 anniversary in the mission outskirts once u go into the tunnels where marines spawn u will see inivisible gun fire
I shure hoped u looked at every single ones posts from October before just locking the thread😇
I shure hoped u looked at every single ones posts from October before just locking the thread😇
Yes, all of that stuff gets looked through and added to the backlog
stckrboy wrote:
Because of that, we don't need to repost those same suggestions/issues/feedback on a next month's threads of all three areas, like they're all taken into account and noted for consideration?
I think any duplicate entries just get +1'd on to the original bug report (if it's from a different person reporting)
stckrboy wrote:
Ok great thanks for letting me know
Plants and trees appearing then magically disappearing when u get right next to them or from a distance Sierra 117 in halo 3 also I saw a brute in halo 3 just move back and forth like he was walking forward then backwards but his feet didn’t move along with the occasional brute chieftain with hammer just staring at me finally in halo 2 anniversary some of the windows of high charity in the mission gravemind get pixelated also sometimes a berserking brute in halo 2 will do nothing but run back and forth even tho im in plain sight playing split screen in halo 2 anniversary will cause one or both players visors to flicker lastly enemys will dissapear in halo 2 anniversary
Playing Mission: Reclaimer in Halo 4 with the big ol Mammoth. Had just completed the portion of the level where you go up into the covenant ship to destroy it. After getting back onto the Mammoth to complete the mission, it started moving again but either the remainder of the map was not rendering or it somehow got knocked off of its path because suddenly my Mammoth was flying along out into the nether-regions until somehow my Spartan just died randomly, or in one instance the Mammoth disappeared and I was left frozen and unable to move, shoot, or perform any other action except look around. I have a video clip on my feed, but I'm not sure how to link that here.
Avengerr wrote:
ISSUE:Cross-game playlists with Halo 3 missions do not count as completed for guest players in co-op.

DETAILS:Multiple times while playing a cross-game playlist, any Halo 3 missions played did not count as "complete" for players who were not the host. If we finished the playlist if I was host, it would show all missions as completed (the blue highlight under the level thumbnail and 5/5 completed, for example) but for the guest the Halo 3 mission will appear to have been skipped. This was confirmed while I hosted the game and while I was a guest on a friend's game (online).

REPRODUCTION STEPS:
  2. Load up a co-op compatible, uncompleted Cross-Game playlist that includes one or more Halo 3 levels (aim for a short one to save time)
  3. Complete the playlist
Also, as a separate issue: The Master Chief Saga playlist for some reason has the Halo 3 Epilogue scene excluded. Not a big deal as it is an non-interactive cutscene, but the "cutscene missions" from Halo 2 (The Heretic) and Halo 4 (Prologue/Epilogue) are still included in the playlist so it seems odd that this is excluded.
You are using the word "Guest" account. Is this an additional profile being loaded or a true guest account? Guests do not get awarded progress as the profiles are not permanent ones.
stckrboy wrote:
I go through all of the feedback threads constantly. So yes - they get looked at.
Halo 2 anniversary- Uprising, Legendary ....achievement never unlocked. I used no skulls. It even shows it was completed ...on legendary, just never awarded the achievement. I don't want to recreate it, I just want what I earned. I grabbed the skull, toy and terminal while playing through, those all unlocked. I also couldn't drop the sputnik skull on Quarantine Zone, I have no idea if they are related. If these skulls/toys/terminals/audio logs are creating an issue why bother adding them? I don't even feel like playing this any longer, because it messed up on Halo CE anniversary by also not awarding achievements, or taking an unusually long time to unlock. I shouldn't have to constantly replay levels because of achievements not unlocking, I bought the game because it used to be fun, it's become more irritating than fun at this point.
Avengerr wrote:
ISSUE:Cross-game playlists with Halo 3 missions do not count as completed for guest players in co-op.

DETAILS:Multiple times while playing a cross-game playlist, any Halo 3 missions played did not count as "complete" for players who were not the host. If we finished the playlist if I was host, it would show all missions as completed (the blue highlight under the level thumbnail and 5/5 completed, for example) but for the guest the Halo 3 mission will appear to have been skipped. This was confirmed while I hosted the game and while I was a guest on a friend's game (online).

REPRODUCTION STEPS:
  3. Complete the playlist
This used to happen with all titles in playlists, not just Halo 3 - I'll have to see if it still happens, or if it has been improved.

I played with my GF a while back, and I already had the campaigns completed.
I loaded up some campaign playlists with her (me player 1, her 2) and as we were playing she wasn't getting the completion achievements.
Restarted the playlist with her as player 1 and she started getting them.

I'll investigate anew.

And to address Postums' comment above - we both had profiles.
Mine is gold, AshamanNDHers is silver, n1njakarma
Xbox One X

Halo CE

Hit pause,

Screen Freezes audio continues.

Xbox won't soft off and I have to hold the power button on my xbox and then turn it back on. It's made Halo CE campaign unplayable as I know at some point when I pause its going to lock up my screen.

edit: I should have mentioned spotify is playing on and playing.
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I can't seem to get the Ouroboros achievement unlocked for the Infinity level's par time of 25 minutes to beat in the Halo 4 campaign. I've beaten it just now with 5 minutes to spare, and it did not unlock. I tried again to see if it would work, and beat it 2 minutes quicker than before with still no achievement unlocking! I made sure that the time setting was turned on before I started the level (at the very beginning) - so now I know it has to be some bug since I've given it a second go.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4