Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Campaign Feedback - November

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Game: Halo 2
Issue: Elites still do not dual wield.
There's actually two that do. The two that jump down from the roof in the very first encounter where Sgt Johnson is manning the gun turret, do.

Not sure if that's helpful at all, but it would be nice if it was fixed. Same goes for Brutes not spawning in sniper nests properly in Halo 3.
This is a known issue:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-september-update
Quote:
Elites not Dual WieldingThese specific issues require a large code change, content data migration, and data to be rebuilt to update. This means the fix isn’t trivial - a large update is required to address this. We have it on our radar and are looking to schedule it in at some point where this work can align with other fixes that require the same assets to be rebuilt and not force multiple large updates.
Just like Ouroboros, Orpheus won't unlock for me, the achievement where you beat the par score on Halo 3's Cortana level. I tried to beat it and finished with a total of 21100+ points at the end (you need to beat 17000), but the achievement wouldn't unlock.
Just like Ouroboros, Orpheus won't unlock for me, the achievement where you beat the par score on Halo 3's Cortana level. I tried to beat it and finished with a total of 21100+ points at the end (you need to beat 17000), but the achievement wouldn't unlock.
Were you online and does it register on your service record? Check your achievements on your xbox to see if it says unlocking. Also, add it to the achievements sticky thread as you'll unfortunately and probably have to do it again. Just the way it is with MCC.
Were you online and does it register on your service record? Check your achievements on your xbox to see if it says unlocking. Also, add it to the achievements sticky thread as you'll unfortunately and probably have to do it again. Just the way it is with MCC.
Yes, I'm wired to my router. It does not say "unlocking" anywhere. It's just locked like the other 47 achievements remaining, including Orpheus.
stckrboy wrote:
This is a known issue:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-september-update
Quote:
Elites not Dual WieldingThese specific issues require a large code change, content data migration, and data to be rebuilt to update. This means the fix isn’t trivial - a large update is required to address this. We have it on our radar and are looking to schedule it in at some point where this work can align with other fixes that require the same assets to be rebuilt and not force multiple large updates.
Thanks. I'm happy to know that this will be addressed at some point. Plus, I can't wait for Regret to take the place of Gravemind in my personal top 5 hardest Halo missions. The Regret boss fight doesn't feel as crazy without having the dual wielding legendary honor guards. Same with Heretic leader. He isn't as cool without dual plasma rifles. Can't wait for the fix! :)
Okay, I was able to try both all over again, and successfully unlocked them both. I must also add that I had the three non-scoring skulls on like Cowbell, Grunt Birthday Party, and IWHBYD just for the fun of it while attempting to unlock them. Maybe perhaps it was some bug having them on with the inclusion of scoring skulls to boost my points. Thank you!
Hello 343,

I noticed a recurring issue while playing co-op campaign through Xbox Live on Halo 2 & 3. Randomly throughout the missions, both my friend and I will begin to lag intensely, ultimately leading up to being disconnected from the game session.

We ensured that it wasn't our individual internet connections; even went as far as to power cycle our routers and Xboxes. Our NATs are both open and we both have excellent signal strength. Rest assured, we took every step in order to verify that that our internet connection is indeed not the problem.

This disconnection issue was prominent before the update, and made co-op campaign unplayable. When the update first came out, the issue was solved, but now I fear it is back again. Please help, our love for the classic Halos is undying! Thanks so much!!
In Halo CE campaign, the spirit dropship fires it's lasers from between the two troop bays instead of the actual turret. There's also a bug that occurs when using terminals where after closing and returning to the game, the halo channel will launch again after a few seconds. I'd personally be down with getting rid of the halo channel altogether since it hasn't been updated in years.
  • MCC HALO GAME: HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I was playing Halo 2 Anniversary Campaign with my friend on his Xbox One S and the frame rate was abysmal. It was absolutely awful and barely playable. Please fix the frame rate for the Halo 2 split screen campaign because it is practically unplayable now.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Halo 3 mission the ark the cowbell skull does not show up in its spot so I'm not able to get the achievement
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4 Spartan Ops Episode 3 Chapter 2 (Galileo)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Enemies appear as tiny specs holding normal sized guns
  • REPRO STEPS: Initially the enemies are normal sized. It happens after destroying 3 things then activating 2 turrets. The next drop of enemies will be miniature sized.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: I restarted the chapter and still had the issue. Enemies can be hit, but the hitboxes are tiny so meleeing them worked best. They basically appear as floating weapons on the ground.
Please guys co op campaign is so broken on halo 2 please this is one of the last games with split screen please fix it please.
This is a feedback thread, saying it's "just broken" doesn't tell them what to fix or what your issue is and will probably be ignored.
Please guys co op campaign is so broken on halo 2 please this is one of the last games with split screen please fix it please.
This is a feedback thread, saying it's "just broken" doesn't tell them what to fix or what your issue is and will probably be ignored.
I made a post before that detailing the issue. That was just me begging for them to fix it haha
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CEA
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Z fighting on Anniversary Geometry outside of Truth and Reconciliation.
  • REPRO STEPS: On the outside part of Truth and Reconciliation (1st sublevel) using Anniversary graphics, towards the back of the map as you proceed further towards the grav lift the mountain range in the far distance experiences Z fighting between the mountains and the sky dome. This causes the outline of the mountain to flicker and change as the camera moves away or towards the scene. This should be easy to reproduce in a debug environment by flying the camera around.
ODST pistol need to be fixed badly,
halo4 : the color of reclaimer ending cutscene is not quit right
Where did H3 team hardcore go?

Announces H3 4v4 tournament.

Takes out H3 competitive playlist.....

Fixitfixitfixit
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4