Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Campaign Feedback - November

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
in halo 2 on the mission quaranteen zone in the end part where you ride the platform to the index physics for weapons like the plasma rifle pistol and others ( aka most projectile based ones )broken making them almost unusable / barely usable ( depending where you on the platform where you aim and probably how it is moving ) i dont recall physics being like that on og xbox or vista. i think same problem happend on the long evelator in the beginning of the mission oracle to a lesser extend but i am not sure at the moment.
Please refrain from posting multiple times in a row. You can edit your posts to add information.
In Halo 1 on the mission 343 guilty spark half way through the level after the Jenkins cutscene and when you first encounter the flood the sounds for gunfire and melee disappear all you hear is the background music etc. The only fix (Really easy) is to hit the dashboard button then go back into the game, after that sounds are fixed. Iv done this twice now in co-op and solo and it happens consistently right at this part only.
In Halo 1 on the mission 343 guilty spark half way through the level after the Jenkins cutscene and when you first encounter the flood the sounds for gunfire and melee disappear all you hear is the background music etc. The only fix (Really easy) is to hit the dashboard button then go back into the game, after that sounds are fixed. Iv done this twice now in co-op and solo and it happens consistently right at this part only.
We have a bug that is in our backlog for this. Not currently sure when it will be looked at as it is a lower priority and severity compared to many others.
  • MCC HALO GAME: halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: background of lighting is broken during the ending cutscene of Reclaimer. It doesn't happen in original halo 4. but in mcc, it happens everytime...
  • ADDITIONAL INFO
mcc patch version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaVu_ZIAjmU
original https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlQeLoTUoZE
(If you can't notice compare original's 33:59 and mcc's 8:26)
I borrow someone else's video. I saw bug when mcc first came out. I'm really surprised that not only you guys didn't fix this but a lot of people didn't mention this problem
  • MCC HALO GAME: halo ce anniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I've found another three things need to fix in halo cea. First one is background flicker problem in the First cutscene of Pillar of Autumn(someone mentioned this one before) and The Maw. Autumn's engine and background of desert(maybe mountain). Second one is master chief shadow problem. I think master chief in every control center cutscenes has weird shadow effect on his neck and chest which never has in original. Last one is 343 guilty spark's electronic beam? problem. In the middle of cutscene of The Maw, when 343 spark accesses autumn's computer. He shoot some kind of beam in the original ce anniversary. However It seems like he doesn't in mcc.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tFM2IETFCc
MCC version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX9ZyK5L3-A
original ce anniversary
(these are not mine I just borrow)
First problem time section
Pillar of Autumn
mcc 0:40~0:49
original 1:42~1:53
The Maw
mcc 1:15:30~1:16:19
original 4:16:28~4:17:12
Second proble section
mcc Assault on the Control Room 45:29, Two Betrayals 1:02:08
original Assault on the Control Room 2:24:40, Two Betrayals 3:23:50
you can see worse at 1:03:18, 1:03:44, 1:05:22 in mcc. look his neck and chest
Last problem
mcc 1:18:06 ~ 1:18:31
original 4:22:32 ~ 4:22:56

I really hope you guys fix this as soon as possible. (sorry for bad english that's because I'm a foreigner)
MCC Game: Halo CE /CEA

Having issue where if you revert to checkpoint, or die, when using the Anniversary Music in CE campaign. It reverts to the Original Score, not remastered.
Game: Halo 2
Issue: reproducible crash
Details: playing 2-player coop over Xbox live; mission “The Oracle” on heroic; when reaching the heretic leader behind his forcefield, the game attempts to start cutscene, but immediately crashes back to menu, MCC is still running though
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE Anniversary Mission Menu
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Reproducible Crash: When selecting Campaigns > Halo: CE > Missions > and then scrolling to the right the entire game crashes. I am able to highlight the first three missions, but when I try to put the cursor over The Silent Cartographer the menu freezes for a few seconds before crashing.
  • REPRO STEPS: The above description has occurred consistently for me. I am able to quick start Halo CE, as well as resume my current mission (which was on The Silent Cartographer before quick starting, now it is on the Pillar of Autumn). None of the other Halo games mission menus cause this crash.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Clip attached below. I navigate the menus just fine. When I finally start to scroll to the right and go over The Silent Cartographer it crashes.
  • https://xboxclips.com/JB%20Linken/de8424b7-f400-4082-a523-07b712412ab1/embed
  • ADDED ADDITIONAL INFO: Using Quickstart I played missions 1-4 and got to the first checkpoint of Assault on the Control room. I then quit and when I selected Halo: CE Missions the entire menu froze, rather than allowing me to highlight the first three missions. This was the case before I previously selected Quickstart and had the Resume mission set to the Pillar of Autumn.
  • I deleted my MCC install and reinstalled it from scratch. The entire game still crashes if I select the Halo: CE Missions menu.
  • I deleted just the Halo CE campaign from the settings menu and reinstalled, still receiving the crash.
Are y'all going to fix the Achievements bug and is there going to be a Halo 3 update or anniversary?
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3 ODST (Campaign)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: When looking at the cinematics of the audio recordings of the game it makes a flash changing the size of the image shown this did not happen.
  • REPRO STEPS: When looking at the cinematic audio recordings of Halo 3 ODST.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: I have a video recording but it's in Spanish I'm sorry, I'm from Mexico but I hope to support them because the MCC I liked a lot and seeing them with errors of these takes a little life away from the game.
  • (https://1drv.ms/v/s!AkNBCWw1hdhQgb9BO9--ih96F5u0yA)
Thank you very much 343 I am very pleased that you still support the collection is the ONE's favorite game.
Is anyone else having a problem on the delta halo mission on halo 2 where the phantom that comes up before the first gondola to drop off some hunters just disappears? That means the fight with the hunters on the first gondola doesn’t happen and you just carry on skipping it out completely. Kind of disappointed that it hasn’t been fixed yet, not the end of the world but just adds a challenge
If you kill the enemies there quick enough isn't the phantom supposed to disappear.
It's a speed-running trick and as I'm just on that level for my laso run I really wouldn't want that fixed or to have duel wielding elites back :)
Delta Halo? Wasn’t that Regret?

Anyway, that trick hasn’t been patched. I have made it work a few times but it seems much harder to pull off than before. I don’t know... maybe I am missing something, but fact is, I was able to pull it off pretty much everytime few months ago. Not now.

I hope they will consider to bring it back as it was before. As it is now, it is just frustrating for us speedrunners.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4