Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Campaign Feedback - October

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
Please use this official thread to share any and all MCC CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK.
  • Multiplayer Feedback can be provided HERE.
  • Misc/Other Feedback can be provided HERE
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC CAMPAIGN, please include as much detail as possible.
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you!
LASO PLAYLIST

I understand the LASO PLAYLIST is for the hardcore and challenging halo players, but having the BLIND SKULL ON is just ridiculous in my opinion and a few of my online halo friend's opinions too, the LASO PLAYLIST is a good challenge but the BLIND SKULL is just ridiculous, me personally and a few others I know have to use tape on there tv screens so they can aim during gameplay, I know some people will agree and disagree with what I'm saying here... but i want to express me and my friends opinion on here, the LASO playlist is challenging but the BLIND SKULL just ruins the LASO Playlist it just makes it not fun anymore in my opinion, please concider this, thank you.
DE5SlE wrote:
LASO PLAYLIST

I understand the LASO PLAYLIST is for the hardcore and challenging halo players, but having the BLIND SKULL ON is just ridiculous in my opinion and a few of my online halo friend's opinions too, the LASO PLAYLIST is a good challenge but the BLIND SKULL is just ridiculous, me personally and a few others I know have to use tape on there tv screens so they can aim during gameplay, I know some people will agree and disagree with what I'm saying here... but i want to express me and my friends opinion on here, the LASO playlist is challenging but the BLIND SKULL just ruins the LASO Playlist it just makes it not fun anymore in my opinion, please concider this, thank you.
It's Legendary All Skulls On.

They're not going to remove Blind Skull to make it easier. The entire point is for it to be a challenge.

Edit - You also posted this in the last Campaign Feedback thread. Stop spamming it everywhere. Thanks.
Bandanna Skull in H2 Anniversary doesn't work for Plasma Pistols, Plasma Rifles (including Brute version), Energy Swords, Particle Beam Rifle, and the Sentinel Beam.
Once that gets fixed, I'd really like to see the Bandanna skull in H3, ODST, H4, and Spartan Ops. It's one of the most fun skulls to use.

Also the audio balance in H2 classic mode seems off compared to H2 anniversary mode since the last patch. Weapon sound effects and music are too quiet compared to dialogue and ambient sound effects.
When playing Halo CE in anniversary mode (Local Coop on the same console) I had a problem with the mission The silent Cartographer, the terminal where we met the two Hunters, when accessing the terminal the Halo Channel opens and (Normalmemte) but at the end, the game simply disconnected me from my partner when we tried to play again our breakthrough had been all lost.

The second problem was in Halo 2 anniversary, during the Delta Halo mission the ODST's became invisible. (I leave the link here)
https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/cruzypher/screenshot/10538969

And in general when playing all the campaigns (until Spartan Ops) coop (live) they were all totally locked up for my friends (for me with slight locks I believe that because I was a host) impossible to be played, it's all in Slow motion (including the cutscenes) that have already been reported by me in previous feedback.

Please fix this because I want to play with my friends ...

We are all from Brazil and our average ping and 9ms.
Not occurred with the coop of the campaign Two players were from the same city and another from another state but with the same ping.
The multi is working perfectly for us (thank you for the changes), but we do not understand why the campaigns do not.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3 Campaign
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Incorrect Brute spawns on sentry towers on Tsavo Highway and The Covenant
  • REPRO STEPS: After rally point bravo on Tsavo Highway when you receive Warthog reinforcements, The Covenant rally point charlie before radio message saying " Hornets inbound "
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: XB1/XB1X, All difficulties, the brutes are standing at the base of the portable watch tower doing nothing, brutes run into the side of their portable watch tower causing it fall over I don't have video of first problem but do have one for the second https://youtu.be/dsS7cOM4q4w?t=978
MCC Halo game: Halo 4

Issues/feedback:When I try to resume a previously saved game the game goes into glitches and crashes and i news ti restart mission from begin
I don’t have much complaints on the campaign side, minus 2 things that still haven’t been fixed.

First has to do with the music in Halo: CEA. Like before you have the option to choose between classic and remastered music, but it’s basically useless. If you change the graphics or die at any
point in the campaign, the music will switch to the classic tracks and won’t change unless you restart the mission from the main menu. Don’t get me wrong, the music is still great but I’d like to listen to the remastered tracks without worrying about dying or changing the graphics.

2nd grievance is the ending cutscene at the end of “Reclaimer” in Halo 4. It’s one of the best cutscenes in the game and the lighting is nonexistent in the cutscene and it makes it very awkward.

So yeah. Those are my grievances.
Halo 3 can't fly up in the hornet
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 (also happens in other playlists such as the saga playlist)

ISSUE/FEEDBACK: LASO playlist resumes progress to the wrong level. The game recognizes that Cairo has been beaten because the playlist says 3/15 complete but resuming the playlist sends me back to the first level. Since you cannot manually select levels of a playlist there is no way around it. The only thing that seems to have changed since the update is that it tells you Cairo Station is next beforehand. But it should say Outskirts is next.

REPRO STEPS: I haven't tried replaying Cairo because the last time took 7 hours. I'm afraid to try again unless I know it will not forget my progress.

ADDITIONAL INFO: video: https://twitter.com/owinston13/status/1018682469531430917
There is still the issue of input lag during any Halo MCC co-op campaign for anyone who is not the host of the game over Xbox Live. I have a feeling this is due to no dedicated servers for co-op campaign games. It's pretty frustrating because I have friends that were very excited for the 73GB patch that fixed many issues, just not this one.
  • MCC HALO GAME: All MCC Co-op Campaigns
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Severe input lag for those players in co-op campaign games who are not hosting the game over XBL.
Posting this here in case Spartan Ops is considered Campaign.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4 Spartan Ops/ Ep 9 Key Chapter 1
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Game starts fine and game play is good for CoOp 4 player online. However when you get towards the end and enter in to the side room area in the side of the mountain/hill, after killing off enemies in here, the next auto play sounds are from the support team. Then soon after a long glitched audio sounds are heard in the head set, a black screen appears. Some players are exited from the game and sent to the dashboard, some players are still playing, then eventually they also get booted from the mission and are sent to the dashboard.
  • REPRO STEPS: Set CoOp 4 players online. Set Legendary. We had grunt birthday party and extra dialog skulls enabled only. Spartan Ops. Episode 9, Cp 1. Start the missing and play all the way until you have to move to the other side of the map. Continue playing and kill off the enemies in the side room thats built in to the mountain wall. Once you've done that, wait for the next support team audio message to begin to play. Players will hear bad audio in there headsets and get booted from the game.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: All missions have been played on Legendary. Ep 9 Cp1 is the last mission and is blocking the rest of the Spartan Ops achievements. All other Episodes and Chapters work with out problems. Seems to also happen in Solo Legendary and in Heroic. Others say Easy and Normal don't reproduce this problem.
HRDNightRod - that issues with Spops should have been fixed in today's update
stckrboy wrote:
HRDNightRod - that issues with Spops should have been fixed in today's update
I can confirm the patch to fix this bug was successful - I did the mission solo on legendary and it was completed without a hitch, prompting the achievements to unlock.
There are some scripts/quotes missing from some of the characters during gameplay in Halo 2 campaign on MCC that I'm only hearing on the original Xbox Halo 2 release back in 2004. Here are the missing:

For Johnson
  • "I knew we were friends, but "DANG."" when you give him a better weapon (I don't swear).
  • "You okay with this, Cortana?" same action.
  • "I ain't gonna complain." same action.
  • "Now that..is some love." same action.
  • "Take the safety off, fool!" same action.
  • "Do I got to sign for this?" when you trade with him a fair weapon.
  • "Where'd this come from, Chief?" same action.
  • "Heh, fine by me." same action.
  • "Hey, you makin' a sammich? Well make me one too!" when you stare at him.
  • "Funny, Cortana. Now turn him back on." same action.
  • "Take off your helmet, I wanna see what you look like." same action.
For Perez the marine (Tim Dadabo)
  • "Hey, you're happy, I'm happy!" when you give him a better weapon.
  • "You sure you want to give this up, man?" same action.
  • "Let me know when you want it back. Okay?" same action.
  • "Yeah, lucky me." when you give him a sucky weapon to replace his better weapon.
  • "Hang on, Sir. That ain't right." same action
  • "Aw man!" same action.
  • "Aw man! Come on!" same action.
  • "Heh. Lucky me!" same action.
  • "Hey. Thanks a lot, Chief!" same action.
  • "Heh. Real good, Sir!" same action.
  • "If that's fair!" same action.
  • "Here, take this." when you trade with him a fair weapon.
  • "Here. Here you go." same action.
  • "Not a problem, amigo." same action.
  • "Not a problem." same action.
  • "Not a problem, ono." same action.
  • "Chief, hello?" when you stare at him.
  • "So...I'm gonna go now, okay?" same action
  • "Hey, you got any ammo, Sir?" same action
For the David Cross marine
  • "You know, this reminds me of the time I got herpes." when you give him a sucky weapon to replace his better weapon.
  • What the "heck" was that for?" same action.
  • "Okay, I see how it is. I was just too good." same action.
  • "Well, at least I can always shoot myself." same action.
  • "No, no that's fine! You're the hero!" same action.
  • "Hey, guys. You want to let Cortana do the thinking?" same action.
  • "Oh, everybody likes you." same action.
  • "Oh, you are good." same action.
  • "Ow! That one went in." when you injure him.
  • "Ow!" same action.
  • "Hey, hey, hey, it's not a garden hose!" same action (also is said if you killed an ally marine.)
  • "Hey, Chief. Could you at least pretend to aim?" same action
  • "Hey, Chief. Could you turn down the suck a little bit?" same action.
For Chips Dubbo
  • "Hey, I thought we were mates, Chief!" when you give him a sucky weapon to replace his better weapon.
  • "I guess I should be glad you asked." same action.
PS: If you tested between these 2 versions, you'll find that these dialogues are missing from MCC and should be on it.
Hello everyone,

My achievement progress was not recorded offline, whilst I was playing Halo ODST, I found all the COM Data audio logs offline. When I went back online I did not get the achievement associated nor the nameplate for my efforts, which was a huge bummer. Also when playing the audio logs (Sadie's story is a masterpiece, you need to hear it) the fade transition would be replaced by blackness after each cut in the logs. And yes I did hear that a stupid update did not allow achievement progress offline, probably responsible for glitching my game.

More details:
- When going online the game required an update, which I did
- I started the HIVE mission at point B
- The last audio log on the HIVE mission at the frozen place, would not record, but eventually didI would love to know if some of you guys have had the same or similar problems?

Halo: CE campaign achievement typo.

Wyrmslayer - Kill 250 hunters. Should probably be Wormslayer.

Screenshot for reference:
Wyrmslayer
Hi thanks for MCC. I don't know if this is the right place to ask, sorry if not, but I'm having an achievement issue. I completed all the campaigns on legendary. When I look on my console it claims I have a certain percent, 70 to 90 give or take, left to go but the individual missions for each campaign say I did in fact complete them all on legendary. I did do this back in August if it makes a difference, before the update. Please tell me I won't have to do it all over again.
Halo 2 Classic music is way too quiet both in comparison to the original Xbox version and to Anniversary.
Hi thanks for MCC. I don't know if this is the right place to ask, sorry if not, but I'm having an achievement issue. I completed all the campaigns on legendary. When I look on my console it claims I have a certain percent, 70 to 90 give or take, left to go but the individual missions for each campaign say I did in fact complete them all on legendary. I did do this back in August if it makes a difference, before the update. Please tell me I won't have to do it all over again.
FYI, Not the best place for this. This thread is about the update that came out yesterday.

As for the problem you're having, check your Service Record on Waypoint. If some mission is marked as incomplete on Waypoint, chances are you need to re-do it.

Hope that helps!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6