Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Campaign Feedback - October

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4, specifically the playlist "The Convenant Threat"
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: So I was playing through said playlist for the first time the other day. When I got to the last level of the playlist, composer, my game didn't start at the beginning but at Rally Point Bravo. As you can imagine, I was done pretty fast with the level, which even got me the par time achievement. I replayed the level today in the playlist "Canyon Combat" and it started correctly at the start of the level. I did activate time in the hud if that helps.
  • REPRO STEPS: I just loaded up the playlist and enabled it to show time (not competitive time).
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
EDIT: Just had this happen to me again in a different playlist on the level "Dawn", it started somewhere after the elevator qte where you fight the elite. Not sure which rally point that is. Seems like some of the h4 levels are set to start at the wrong rally point.

EDIT2: And again on the level shutdown.

EDIT3: Midnight also just started at Rally Point Charlie for me.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Playing "Delta Halo" level, reached the building with a Prophet's hologram to extend the bridge, facing the hologram, when I switched from Anniversary graphics to Classic and then immediately back to Anniversary, the game froze and eventually my Xbox crashed and switched off.
  • REPRO STEPS: Face the Prophet hologram on Delta Halo level after killing the occupants inside the building, switch back and forth between Anniversary and Classic graphics, game may lock up swapping back to Anniversary graphics.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Xbox One X. Latest patch downloaded.
General feedback: All games NEED to have volume controls for Music, Voice and SFX. This is standard in so many games. The vast majority of the time, I can't hear the in-game voices, the music is too loud.

And please sort out the overlapping subtitles in Halo 2 cutscenes, (I think when subtitles are on), for 4 years now it's been driving me mad.
I've played Crows Nest twice today ON LEGENDARY and it's not given me anything I have both achievements for skulls but it won't give me the achievement for completing it (Holdout 10G) or the par Score which I got both times and the highest difficulty completed says not played
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Halo 2 classic graphics has a glitch where the lights on the elite's armor can be seen through objects.
  • REPRO STEPS: Play Halo 2 with classic graphics and look closely at an elite's lights when behind an object.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Notice the small green lights can be seen through the ghost https://imgur.com/a/oDPr38v
In Halo 3: ODST, when watching the audio logs, the screen will frequently go all black, the hud, menu and everything goes completely black. It mostly does this when the pictures change to a new slide, however it sometimes does it during the same slide. I just collected all 30 audio logs and I am listening to them for the first time. I selected "Play All". I am not sure if it is specific to play all, or playing a single arc individually.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Am8eAyeGrYV4r03p0D0EEc6d_OCx
Campaign on any mission co op online lag is unplayable even when host, this shouldnt be a thing and really needs to be fixed as h3 co op online never lagged on the original, definitely something to do with the net code please fix this.
My friends and I have been playing it lately and love it being fixed. We just wish they had halo ce big team battle because death island is a rare and fun map. Also online file sharing would be amazing
Halo 2 Anniversary
May be nitpicky but the wrong music plays on the level The Oracle at the room after The Elevator to Hell. Instead of being the song “Librarians Gift” it should be the song played in “High Charity” when you go up the elevator the the Prophrts private chambers.

Also so you can’t hear scripted dialogue when you’re away from the character speaking it for example: Heretic leader delivering lines when playing legendary during boss battle and when Rtas Vandum instructs you on Great Journey even when he’s on the radio
oGh L0RCH wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4, specifically the playlist "The Convenant Threat"
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: So I was playing through said playlist for the first time the other day. When I got to the last level of the playlist, composer, my game didn't start at the beginning but at Rally Point Bravo. As you can imagine, I was done pretty fast with the level, which even got me the par time achievement. I replayed the level today in the playlist "Canyon Combat" and it started correctly at the start of the level. I did activate time in the hud if that helps.
  • REPRO STEPS: I just loaded up the playlist and enabled it to show time (not competitive time).
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
EDIT: Just had this happen to me again in a different playlist on the level "Dawn", it started somewhere after the elevator qte where you fight the elite. Not sure which rally point that is. Seems like some of the h4 levels are set to start at the wrong rally point.

EDIT2: And again on the level shutdown.
I had that exact bug with the 'Covenant Threat' playlist. Confused the hell out of me. 😂😂😂
  • Halo 3 Sierra 117
  • Issue The Arbiter was glitched into some Rocks, you can check my Halo MCC Feed GT zvenom91 to see it as it happened today.
  • Issue around the Crashed Pelican I explored it and the Music started having a Hanging Note Bug, I reported that one to Xbox already
Hopefully 343 gets this sorted out and maybe can find a link between this and other Halo 3 errors
Saving H3 ODST or any Halo Mission offline doesn't work.
When pressed resume it will restart and then kick you out the game.
James
Devoted Halo Fan
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
H2 Anniversary

It seems like that the iron skull is permanently activated in the Legendary Local Co-op Mode. Every time someone died the last checkpoint restarted. I'm not sure if this was intended but it's frustrating for low skilled player like my friend and me. I hope I'm not the only one with this problem.

Thank you!
Game: Halo 2 Anniversary
Issue: After playing trough the campaign on Normal difficulty, some missions end up displaying that I've completed them on Heroic. Perhaps the difficulty is actually being switched.
Repro: Unkown

Game: Halo 3 ODST
Issue: When getting shot in VISR mode, the screen flickers white everytime you get hit.
Repro: get shot in VISR mode
>>NOW WORKING as of Oct 23<<

I encountered a issue last week, I was playing through the "Epic Battles" cross play list and out played 3 of the 4 campaign missions off and on without issue. When I returned to play the 4th it wouldn't let me resume.
It sends me to the loading screen as if it is preparing the game but immediately sends me back to the main menu. I tried doing it numerous times, restarting the game or the console hasn't changed anything and I still can't resume it a week later.
It's not a huge issue as I can play other playlists and campaign missions individually but it's annoying as I wanted to complete the playlist without restarting the whole thing 😅.
I do have a game clip of the issue on my xbox account but I'm not sure how to link it on the forum. It is the most recent clip I've made though and I've commented underneath it if you wanted to have a look.

Thanks guys
H2 Anniversary

It seems like that the iron skull is permanently activated in the Legendary Local Co-op Mode. Every time someone died the last checkpoint restarted. I'm not sure if this was intended but it's frustrating for low skilled player like my friend and me. I hope I'm not the only one with this problem.

Thank you!
Same would be awesome if 343 fixed this issue
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Occurs in the level Dawn. Right after Chief asks how long he's been asleep for and as the ship gets scanned, an FOV change happens which reverts to normal after the door leading to the lift opens. Very minor issue, but bringing it to light. Any settings included was Legendary Difficulty and no skulls
  • REPRO STEPS: Occurs normally
H2 Anniversary

Thank you!
This isn't a bug - that is how Halo 2 operates with Iron Skull.
H2 Anniversary

Thank you!
Halo 2 has always been like this. Legendary was intended to be a challenge not a cake walk. Halo 2 is without a doubt the hardest campaign, if you cant handle it then lower the difficulty.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6