Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Campaign Feedback

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9
All the weapon sounds in Reach are very quiet.
I noticed an issue, a minor issue within the intro cutscene for the mission: Tip of the Spear. After watching the cutscene numerous times on MCC because its one of my favorite cutscenes. During the cutscene when the camera pans to a close up from the dashboard of the warthog to Noble 6 & Kat in the direction of looking at their visors. The marine on the back of the hog on the chaingun shooting the banshees when he turns around to face foward towards the camera, the guard on the chaingun is missing. I know the guard is in the original cutscene but I went back to the 360 version of halo reach to make sure & yes the guard on the chaingun was there on the 360 Halo reach & its missing on the MCC halo reach. Just a minor issue & ik you guys will fix it. Thanks :)
so, during co op campaign on reach through xbox live with friends, for some reason, the game causes mic quality to degrade for xbox parties. making people sound robotic. only when the mission has actually been started too
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo: Reach MCC on PC
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I cannot play the Pillar of Autumn mission (9th Mission). I can load the mission but it will take me back to the campaign menu after loading. I've beaten all missions before this one, when I tried to resume the campaign I get the same problem. I tried launching the mission over the save I had and still had this issue even after relaunching the game aswell.
  • REPRO STEPS: N/A? I don't know why this would happen. It happens when I trying to load the mission.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: There's not really a way that I can show this issue. I have no error messages either.
JUST ONE QUESTION WHY CAN I ONLY PLAY REACH IN HALOMCC AND NONE OF THE OTHER GAMES IN CAMPAIGN MODE?
El mejor juego
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this and first let me say I’m a three time inheritor on the original Reach on my main profile DarthBra and two others.
i have a lot of experience on the game and enjoy legendary laso solo.
All that being said I’m finding the flying sections on the mission Long night of solace unplayable, I am shot down in seconds and I don’t know if it’s the AI guns shooting me or the fact the seraphs seem a lot more aggressive and like they have aim bots that can shoot you no matter what manoeuvres they are undertaking.
i am all for the game being harder and I’m sure the higher frame rate helps that too but unplayable is a totally different matter.
please can I have some feedback on this issue and I truly hope it’s not just my copy. Thank you
I'm anoying about Campaign, I just cant play any game from Halo TMCC, install all the games, erase and do it again, it says " there no installation available" while I've already install more than 110 GB's.( All games and DLC's)

Not even campaign and not even multiplayer, What i supossed to do if i can't play a game thay I've already pay?

Regards
long night of solace after taking out the enemies in space your suppose to board the cruiser but the dialogue won’t activate sometimes which won’t let u progress had to restart checkpoint 3 times
On xbox instead of PC. Moved there.
The space fight on Long Night Of Solace is basically IMPOSSIBLE?
Nothing like it was on the 360 version
JUST ONE QUESTION WHY CAN I ONLY PLAY REACH IN HALOMCC AND NONE OF THE OTHER GAMES IN CAMPAIGN MODE?
If you are playing on PC Halo: Reach is the only available MCC Halo title currently available at the moment.

• MCC HALO GAME: Halo: Reach MCC on PC
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I cannot play the Pillar of Autumn mission (9th Mission). I can load the mission but it will take me back to the campaign menu after loading. I've beaten all missions before this one, when I tried to resume the campaign I get the same problem. I tried launching the mission over the save I had and still had this issue even after relaunching the game aswell.
  • REPRO STEPS: N/A? I don't know why this would happen. It happens when I trying to load the mission.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: There's not really a way that I can show this issue. I have no error messages either.
Wrong forum NineBeast45 use
FORUMS / GAMES / HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION (PC)
DarthBra wrote:
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this and first let me say I’m a three time inheritor on the original Reach on my main profile DarthBra and two others.
i have a lot of experience on the game and enjoy legendary laso solo.
All that being said I’m finding the flying sections on the mission Long night of solace unplayable, I am shot down in seconds and I don’t know if it’s the AI guns shooting me or the fact the seraphs seem a lot more aggressive and like they have aim bots that can shoot you no matter what manoeuvres they are undertaking.
i am all for the game being harder and I’m sure the higher frame rate helps that too but unplayable is a totally different matter.
please can I have some feedback on this issue and I truly hope it’s not just my copy. Thank you
I thought this aswell
I actually managed to do it, try defending by the base its actually not too hard that way
Feedback: On the mission where you had to activate the anti air gun I noticed that a couple textures on some of the buildings were blacked out. I don’t know if it was just a one time thing where it loaded in wrong but it’s what I noticed
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach (both Xbox and PC)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Skip prompt for cutscenes is in very top left corner of screen when the skip button on Legacy 360 Reach was a bit diagonally further inward bottom right of top left of screen so there was a little bit more space by the edge of the screen on left and top, looks awkward at the moment being at the very corner. Its getting covered up on the PC version if you have a FPS counter in the very top left corner.
  • REPRO STEPS: Doesn't look like a bug but could be, more of an display adjustment of the prompt on-screen that would have to be shifted.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: See this video on Legacy 360 Reach doing a speedrun at around 11:08 and in this cutscene on Winter Contingency, you can skip this cutscene but the button prompt was a little further inwards on the screen compared to MCC Reach.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Xbox One

• MCC HALO GAME: Halo REACH
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I noticed during the cutscene in the Mission: Winter Contingency; during the first person vignette where the elites attack Noble Team after securing civilians, the sound is not synced up. Specifically, this issue is even more noticeable when the elite snarls at Noble 6 (POV). The sound is back in sync when Noble 6 reloads the AR when it reads 07.
  • REPRO STEPS: None taken. I did notice it on my first playthrough.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: I don't have any video footage to show.

I hope this helps,

SCORPIO7188 (Xbox Gamertag)
the player emblem displayed on the spartans chest in campaign is the default emblem you get when you first play halo reach instead of it being the players personal emblem. its cosmetic but it is something. thank you so much for reach.
#RememberReach
#RemasteredReach
in halo reach the scoreboard doesnt show score during campaign
  • MCC HALO GAME: All (Xbox)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: With the release of the Reach campaign, I'd like to ask about possibly adding all the new skulls to each of the campaigns, as well as campaign matchmaking. The skulls I've asked for several times in the past, yet I seem to always be nullified by random people who think themselves the judge on everything.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Being a long time Halo fan, I'm a gamer who takes a bigger liking to campaign than pvp. That said, I was too happy for words when MCC dropped, as I noticed right away the new skulls. I ended up playing CE and 2 over and over simply to play around with the skulls. I didn't get to enjoy all of them however, as a couple of them require two players, and I don't have many friends. I was also a little bummed to see nothing new with 3, 4 or ODST, even though I played those as well occasionally. I'm simply asking because adding each of the newer skulls to all the Halo titles, and adding in matchmaking for campaign would mean a great deal to me as a fan.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach - Campaign
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Sound effect audio during cutscenes is out of sync with the visuals. Lagging behind by about a second. Dialogue however is synced fine based on lipsync with character models.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9