Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Campaign Feedback

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
oh great!
QtoCool wrote:
A performance problem that didn’t exist prior to the 12/3/19/reach update has appeared and what is happening is when you go into anniversary graphics the frame rates drop when simply looking into certain directions and severe screen tearing begins to happen.
An example of this can be seen if you load up outskirts and when you first walk into the courtyard you will feel the game slow down and become laggy. Again I want to stress you guys that this issue did NOT exist before the December 3rd update so the update has done something to halo 2 anniversary campaign please get back to this because halo 2 is my fav.
Can confirm the opening section of outskirts has become unplayable. I recently played through halo 2 anniversary in 4K on the X, it regularly had an annoying stutter that seemed unrelated to the action on screen. With reach added this problem now seems ever-present and generally much worse :(
  • MCC HALO GAME: Reach
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Skull issue
  • REPRO STEPS: basically when using skulls sometime I feel the don't work, might just be abit buggy with Reach, but I have turned catch on a few times, the drow grenades but barely throw them, which on any other Halo it tends to be a grenade party at times
GAME: Halo Reach.
ISSUE: After killing the Hunters in the Nightfall mission, all subsequent kills until the end of the level gave me a red "0" score.
REPRO: I don't know what caused this. I had the Grunt Birthday Party skull on, on Normal difficulty.
jon085 wrote:
QtoCool wrote:
A performance problem that didn’t exist prior to the 12/3/19/reach update has appeared and what is happening is when you go into anniversary graphics the frame rates drop when simply looking into certain directions and severe screen tearing begins to happen.
An example of this can be seen if you load up outskirts and when you first walk into the courtyard you will feel the game slow down and become laggy. Again I want to stress you guys that this issue did NOT exist before the December 3rd update so the update has done something to halo 2 anniversary campaign please get back to this because halo 2 is my fav.
Can confirm the opening section of outskirts has become unplayable. I recently played through halo 2 anniversary in 4K on the X, it regularly had an annoying stutter that seemed unrelated to the action on screen. With reach added this problem now seems ever-present and generally much worse :(
Oh I’ve test this in multiple levels and it’s there in pretty much all of them it’s weird because this hasn’t been a problem until the reach update not to mention the main menu becoming a black screen.
QtoCool wrote:
jon085 wrote:
QtoCool wrote:
Oh I’ve test this in multiple levels and it’s there in pretty much all of them it’s weird because this hasn’t been a problem until the reach update not to mention the main menu becoming a black screen.
Totally can confirm. Xbox One X. Even CE is lagging, easily noticeable in Halo, Silent Cartographer missions and so one. Even opening cinematic with Autumn flying is suffering from frame rates stuttering. But Reach seems to be ok lol.

To summarise:
  • MCC HALO GAME: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Significant frame-rate stuttering
  • REPRO STEPS: Halo CE opening cinematic, Halo mission with wide-open areas, Silent Cartographer opening cinematic, wide open areas, Halo 2 Outskirts mission open areas and so one.
Let me begin by saying how fantastic of a job the team at 343 did when porting Reach to the Collection. It's better than I had thought it would have been, and I had high expectations as it was.

There is one issue I've had since Collection launched, however, and not many have talked about it.

The campaigns of the game are unplayable on Xbox Live co-op. The host of the game will be just fine, but every other player will face intense input lag that is unavoidable.

To recreate this bug, simply create a campaign lobby, load any mission in any game and start. The host will be fine, but all connected players will suffer intense lag. This has been an issue since 2014, so I do hope that some word begins to spread about this.

Fantastic work in general, though. This is a small bump on the very well made product.
Can confirm lag for campaign coop

Also would like to see campaign leveling with season points as it was in og reach you could earn your cr playing the game your way not forced to play one specific part

Halo 4 being playable i have only tried composer and midnight both worked fine
Give XP for playing the Halo Reach campaign
  • MCC HALO GAME: Reach
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Campaign Level is locks the game
  • REPRO STEPS: so far I have been trying to play the Pillar of Autumn and each time I get killed or reload a checkpoint it locks the game.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach MCC PC
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: In Winter Contingency in Legacy you can take down the falcon with a plasma pistol, now it seems to be impossible, the falcon stays in the air no matter how many plasma pistol shot you use against him (legendary walkthrough)
  • REPRO STEPS: Normal walkthrough till you get the civilian vehicule, get in, on the way you'll find two skirmisher, kill them and steal the plasma pistol. Keep on driving few meters till you get below the falcon, climb the hill and that it. Here you should be able to take him down in order to steal it.
Game: Halo Reach on Halo MCC Steam
Issue/Feedback: The Pillar of Autumn mission will not load.
Repro Steps: I don't know how to do this
GAME: Halo Reach.
ISSUE: After killing the Hunters in the Nightfall mission, all subsequent kills until the end of the level gave me a red "0" score.
REPRO: I don't know what caused this. I had the Grunt Birthday Party skull on, on Normal difficulty.
This also happened at the very end of The Pillar of Autumn, as I was killing phantoms with the MAC. Again, I'm not sure why it happened.
Game: Halo Reach on Halo MCC Steam
imDSTROY wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach MCC PC
This thread is for Xbox, please use the feedback threads in the MCC PC forums for PC issues
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach (MCC Xbox One)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Audio desynchronization issues in certain cutscenes. This is specially noticeable during the middle cinematic in Winter Contingency (when Noble Six punches the Elite) and in the intro cinematic of Long Night of Solace (when Kat takes Emile's knife and when she's drawing her scheme in the floor) (EDIT 12/09: Also affects the cinematic where Emile dies). This just affects certain audio effects. The lip sync and the music work perfectly fine.
  • REPRO STEPS: N/A
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: I'm playing on a Xbox One S.
I know you have to pay for the Campaign and Firefight as a DLC for Halo Reach MCC but at least make the Campaign free for the People who have previously bought the original Halo Reach
They'd have to come up with a way for people who bought a physical copy of the game to provide proof of purchase.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo: Reach
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Cat and Noble 6 enter 'fall animation' during elevator ride entering Sword Base.
  • REPRO STEPS: Use elevator in underground garage of Sword Base to access facility. During ride both Cat (if present) and Noble 6 float in air as if in a fall animation. Occured during Heroic and Legendary playthroughs of ONI: Sword Base via Halo: Reach campaign playlists.
I’m glad some people are noticing the FPS tanking on Anniversary games graphics, because that’s exactly why I came here to report.

Please fix this 343.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9