[Locked] MCC Campaign Feedback

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
Please use this official thread to share any and all MCC CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK.
  • Multiplayer Feedback can be provided HERE.
  • Misc/Other Feedback can be provided HERE
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC CAMPAIGN, please include as much detail as possible.

• MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you!
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: When a Sentinel is destroyed it's lights remain on for about a second after its destruction.
  • REPRO STEPS: Destroy a Sentinel in the Anniversary graphics.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: None
I thought halo reach was being added? What happened? Also what about the firefight in ODST?
MCC HALO GAME: Cross-Game Playlist
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Was playing the Master Chief Saga-playlist and then save/quit after first 25 missions. Tried continuing from where I left off but had to start from The Pillar of Autumn-mission.
REPRO STEPS: Not sure.
ADDITIONAL INFO: It still shows 25/45 complete but I can't resume from the right mission.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Draw Distance and pop-in is atrocious, game has never looked so bad. When your driving the warthog during the first part of Requiem the tall grass appears literally as your driving on it and is really jarring and immersion breaking.
I thought halo reach was being added? What happened? Also what about the firefight in ODST?
What made you think that? I don't recall them ever saying they were adding these things. I do remember them saying this was the first of many updates, though. I believe fixing matchmaking & the visual enhancements were the priority with this one.
MCC Game: Halo 2 Anniversary
ISSUE: Arbiter's Camo

Sometimes, the Arbirter will remain permanently camoed, although this is only aesthetic, as the enemies will still see you. This only happens in the Anniversary graphics. If you switch to classic, everything is normal and the Arbiter is not camoed.

If this was fixed in this update, let me know.
Can we please get dedicated servers in campaign too? Halo 5 has them, no reason The MCC shouldn't.
MCC Game: Halo 2/ Anniversary
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: NPC Elite Allies
REPRO STEPS: The Elites still don't duel-wield like in the original, whether they be allies or enemies. In the level Uprising, when they exit their pods in the beginning, they don't follow the player like they did in the original. In addition, they don't jump down that internal ziggurat, unless you push them down.
MCC GAME: Halo 2 Original And Halo 4
Issue/Feedback: Music Is Too Quiet
Anniversary is fine, but original music is very quiet and not be heard in certain areas where a lot of noise plays. Same with Halo 4.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
MCC HALO GAME: HALO: CE ANNIVERSARY
PROBLEMA / RETROALIMENTACION: Después de actualizar el juego hoy 27/08/2018 Los subtítulos para la primera campaña del juego desaparecido.
PASOS DE REPRO: Jugar HALO: CE ANNIVERSARY con los ajustes predeterminados
INFORMACIÓN ADICIONAL: ninguna
MCC GAME: Halo CE Anniversary.
Issue/Feedback: If you die on any level with the remastered music option on, Dying once will switch the music to classic. Even if you never had that option selected.
You left an easily repeatable hard crash bug in Halo CE that I mentioned early into the last flight.

Console: One X

HALO CE ANNIVERSARY GRAPHICS

LEVEL: Assault on the Control Room/Two Betrayals

Steps to Replicate:

Go to the final area in AOTCR, or first area on TTB, with the banshee, wraiths, and the climb to the control room.
Hold down the Xbox Guide button for a second or so.

And it crashes the entire console so you have to unplug it. That means I feel you try to report a bug or turn off your controller in that area your console will lock up.
While playing co-op legendary campaign the iron skull is in effect even though I have no skulls on. Every time one person dies it resets the checkpoint.
MCC Game: Halo CE: Assault on the Control Room
ISSUE: the Scorpion tank has 2 problems. 1) seems to hav a problem driving. Before the update you used left joystick to drive and right to shoot. Now right seems to control both driving and shooting which makes it incredibly hard to use. 2) the Scorpion heavy shots seems to shoot random directions sometimes. Drove it for about 5 mins and noticed a few times I'd shoot and it would shoot way out of the target box.

Thank you for your incredible work! You guys are awesome!
  • MCC HALO GAME: All of them
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Save/Quit Checkpoint System
  • REPRO STEPS: I don't know if this was intentional, but your Save/Quit system is not what I'm used to be. During original releases, whether they be 2 or 3 or ODST, when I save a checkpoint, that checkpoint remains saved unless I start a new level or make a new saved checkpoint. When I want to resume my playthrough, I would prefer to start from the checkpoint that I specifically saved at, not the checkpoint where I left off at.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: On the mission Reclaimer, around halfway through the level (after the part where you have to board the Covenant ship), the level stopped loading in completely
  • REPRO STEPS: Don't really have a 10/10 repro for this but, while in a four player online co-op session on Legendary, we were playing this mission. When the Covenant ship has to be boarded so you can take it out, after I boarded it the ship started to fly off and the mission began to progress as if it had been destroyed. I proceeded to destroy the panel anyways and then hopped off the ship, at which point it flew to a spot and then remained frozen there. We all hopped back on the Mammoth and it continued down its path but eventually the map was no longer loading and the mammoth would start to ride into the abyss. Mission dialogue would continue to trigger at some points, but the area itself was no longer present, and the Mammoth would also eventually disappear, leaving you stuck standing in thin air. Restarting from checkpoint does not fix the issue, and when our host went to restart the whole mission, our checkpoint was lost.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Two of us were using standard Xbox Ones, the other two were using Xbox One Xs. Also when this happened all four of us had already been playing for a few hours, as we had started a brand new Halo 4 Legendary playlist run, so maybe some amount of soaking/prolonged session time is involved in this.
GRANTERS18 wrote:
While playing co-op legendary campaign the iron skull is in effect even though I have no skulls on. Every time one person dies it resets the checkpoint.
Are you playing Halo 2 by chance? If you play Halo 2 co-op on legendary, it will have the iron skull effect regardless of whether or not you turned on the skull.
ISSUE: the Scorpion tank has 2 problems. 1) seems to hav a problem driving. Before the update you used left joystick to drive and right to shoot. Now right seems to control both driving and shooting which makes it incredibly hard to use. 2) the Scorpion heavy shots seems to shoot random directions sometimes. Drove it for about 5 mins and noticed a few times I'd shoot and it would shoot way out of the target box.

That's just the way it's always functioned since the original games release. In fact, the scorpion's poor accuracy helped balance it in MP and in my opinion it's the only time the Scirpion has ever felt "fair".

That's how the scorpion works in Halo: CE.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17