2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 17
Here to report a bug that skips cut scenes automatically.

GAME: Halo CE
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: A cut scene will start but last for about a second then skip to the next level. This happens without me pressing any buttons what so ever.

REPRO STEPS: I was playing on heroic. It happened during the second mission (Halo) during the cut scene when you crash land in the escape pod then again at the end of assault on the control room when the chief walks into the control room and puts Cortana into Halo. They last for about a second then skip.
MCC Game: The Master Chief Saga playlist
Issue: for some reason the epilogue of Halo 3 is not in the playlist, didn’t notice until I beat H3 and it said next mission is prologue for H4, then it just completely skipped the ending cutscene for 3.
Repro: Just look at the playlists missions.
Game: Halo 3
Issue: Some of the textures would not load in no matter how many times i played it.
mainly happened on Tsavo highway well the AI’s, Characters [co-op], and vehicles would have a plain black look and or doesnt look like what its supose to be.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Master Chief Saga Playlist (currently halo 4 mission composer)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: When I try to resume the playlist, the loading screen show the mission composer. After loading is complete I have a black screen with the score HUD on bottom right. Then MCC loading screen appears and bring me back to the playlist menu.
  • REPRO STEPS: After finishing the previous level (Shutdown) I use the start button to save and quit during the first cutscene of the level Composer and turn off my xbox. Now I can't resume to that point.
A fix for this would be appreciated, as I already completed 42 of the 45 levels needed to complete this playlist :)
Thanks for the first update.
Vorohah wrote:
<p></p>
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4 Spartan Ops 9-1 "The Search For Halsey"
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: When playing the level solo on legendary difficulty, there is a progress halting freeze that cannot be avoided.
  • REPRO STEPS: This bug triggers at a very specific stage of the level 9-1 of Spartan Ops. After the turrets spawn, a comment about flanking is made, then the game freezes. This bug seems to only occur on Legendary.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: I have had it happen at the same point 10 times on two different xboxs, on 2 different TVs(one HD and the other 4K). Lowering the difficulty on the same level I ran into no freeze point.
I have had the same problem as well. I tried 3 times on my xbox one and one time on my brother in laws xbox one s. It froze at the same point. Maybe i should post this in the achievement not unlocking section since it will never unlock otherwise!

update: This happens on solo - heroic difficulty as well
Halo 4 campaign will not load. Doesn't matter what playlist or mission I select. All will go to loading screen for 5 to 10 seconds then send me back to home screen. All other campaigns and multiplayer works besides both halo 4 campaign and multiplayer. Tried hard resetting and reinstalling no luck
MCC HALO GAME: Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary + Halo 2 Anniversary
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: The Pause menu automatically comes on after the loading screen ends.
REPRO STEPS: Load a Mission from Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary or Halo 2 Anniversary.
ADDITIONAL INFO: None.
xTh0mAS33 wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Non important conversations/dialogues from NPCs are not dubbed in french when french language is chosen but instead talk to each other/shout in english.
  • RETRO STEPS: Haven't found one yet.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Played on Xbox One X in 4K/60FPS, no skulls activated.
This problem also occurs in Japanese voice.
Event Voice speaks Japanese but as they approach NPC they speak in English.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3 campaign
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Finished Tsavo Highway on Legendary. It popped the Begins with a Single Step achievement (for not using a vehicle), where I definitely did use vehicles. But it did not pop the regular achievement for finishing the level.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4 Spartan ops
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: When playing online with friends via Xbox Live on the Mission "The Search for Halsey" The game crashes halfway through the mission.
  • REPRO STEPS: We attempted to play this mission online twice, before that we attempted to play through it in split screen co-op session, game crashed but might be unrelated.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: The entire Spartan Ops experience has some graphical issues as well. Im not sure if it was this way before the update came out but It certainly was not present in the Xbox 360 version of Halo 4. Thank you for reading this.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3 campaign
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Finished Tsavo Highway on Legendary. It popped the Begins with a Single Step achievement (for not using a vehicle), where I definitely did use vehicles. But it did not pop the regular achievement for finishing the level.
It happened the same thing to me with Halo 4. I completed Shutdown, but the achievement did not unlock. I have moved on to Composer and Midnight, and returned to Shutdown later. After completing it again, the achievement popped up, along with the ones for completing the game on all difficulties (I started directly on legendary).
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Last cut scene for the mission: Reclaimer is missing textures for walls, floors, and possibly ceiling.
  • REPRO STEPS: Beat the mission from the beginning or rally point bravo.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: None at this time.
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Game crashed to a black screen the moment I reached this point in the Delta Halo Mission on Normal difficulty (https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xsly-mastax/screenshot/10385739). I Quit the application and re-loaded the game. Once I loaded into my mission again by selecting the "Resume" option I was able to complete the rest of the mission with no hitch. The date was 8/30/2018.
ADDITIONAL FEEDBACK: Playing on XBOX ONE X in 4K.
Hi 343,
  • MCC HALO GAME: All multiplayer playlists and co-op campaigns
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Post 2018 update, multiplayer matchmaking still fails to work across all MCC playlists *and* significant game-breaking lag still exists for co-op campaigns for customers in Australia. My friends and I in AU are disillusioned for being neglected for so long.
  • REPRO STEPS: The issue is repeatable because online multiplayer matchmaking hasn't worked in Australia since MCC first launched.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: I'm based in Sydney - close to the regional Microsoft datacentre. My bandwidth is 14mb download and 1mb upload to Xbox Live with no issues in other Xbox games.
Paying customers outside US regions are *not* 2nd class online citizens. Please offer a meaningful reply - and a timeline - on how soon this can be addressed.
MCC game: Halo 2; all levels
Issue: you get a Double kill
metal for killing all covenant vehicles. Maybe I’m mistaken but it’s like the game is counting the vehicle as it’s own enemy.
cojo09 2 wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4 Spartan ops
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: When playing online with friends via Xbox Live on the Mission "The Search for Halsey" The game crashes halfway through the mission.
  • REPRO STEPS: We attempted to play this mission online twice, before that we attempted to play through it in split screen co-op session, game crashed but might be unrelated.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: The entire Spartan Ops experience has some graphical issues as well. Im not sure if it was this way before the update came out but It certainly was not present in the Xbox 360 version of Halo 4. Thank you for reading this.
Having the same problem it seems to be tied to legendary play through. Run through it on easy works fine do legendary it crashed for me each time at the third point in the mission defending the object. Also noticed in it is the graphics issues of asset loading in front of my eyes as I'm running through the map.

Plus Completing chapter 7 legendary didn't unlock the achievement also stuck at 80%
Issue/Feedback: I can no longer dual-wield Needlers in Campaign. While playing the level The Covenant, I am unable to dual wield Needlers.
Repro Steps: Nothing.

I remember being able to dual wield Needlers in the 360 Verison of Halo 3 and the Pre-Update version of MCC, but something seems wrong now.
Issue/Feedback: I can no longer dual-wield Needlers in Campaign. While playing the level The Covenant, I am unable to dual wield Needlers.

I remember being able to dual wield Needlers in the 360 Verison of Halo 3 and the Pre-Update version of MCC, but something seems wrong now.
Needlers are not dual-wieldable in Halo 3, and never have been. There is no bug.

Needlers are not dual-wieldable in Halo 3, and never have been. There is no bug.
Wait, seriously? Why not?
MCC game: Halo 2; all levels
Issue: you get a Double kill
metal for killing all covenant vehicles. Maybe I’m mistaken but it’s like the game is counting the vehicle as it’s own enemy.
That happens across all games in MCC.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 17