Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Campaign Feedback

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. ...
  8. 17
MCC HALO GAME : HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN OFFLINE/ONLINE

MCC HALO GAME: HALO 3 SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN OFFLINE/ONLINE

ISSUES/FEEDBACK:

HALO 2 ANNIVERSSARY STUTTERING ALL THROUGH SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN AS IF IT CANT KEEP A SMOOTH CONSTANT FPS I DOUBT ITS EVEN RUNNING 30FPS AS ITS SO JERKY AND STUTTERY.This game unfortunately is the worst out of Halo CE and Halo 3 because Halo 2 Anniverssary has serious framerate issues it is like the game has beautiful graphics 4k with HDR but for some reason the game cant keep a smooth constant 60fps as it is struggling to combine with the remastered graphics textures and lighting.

This is ruining the game for me and I humbly request 343 or whoever is sorting bug fixes to make this a primary fix on the next patch as I want to play this game with 4k HDR on my One x but because of the continuous extremely bad framerate drops through the whole single player Campaign it is causing gameplay to stutter and jerk all the way through absolutely destroying the experience.Halo 3 framerate also needs to be checked alongside as before the 1st September update these games were very smooth and after the 1st retail update or gamepass the framerate is struggling very badly on Halo 2 Anniversary bits on Halo 3 need checking but I hope you can get this fixed ASAP and release another patch quickly.

All veichles in Halo 2 Anniversary Remaster are stuttering and not smooth Tanks Wraiths ghosts Banshees warthogs all bounce up and down and are so jerky once again losing frames 343 please these issues need sorting with a week or latest 2 weeks if you want to save one of the best remastered in a decade.Thanks plz reply back once you have read my issues and bugs so atleast I will know 343 have read my query and are working on a patch to fix ASAP. If anyome knows how to send my issues to the fix team plz forward my message on would be grateful.

This is defo a patch issue as ive tried game pass retail disk changed tvs even bought a brand new xbox one x just to play Halo 2 Anniversary Remaster Graphics but exactly the same so its defo the game patch. I even got a refund on my xbox as I wasnt going to waste £499.99.

Anyone else experience the same issues?
GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary

ISSUE: While playing Delta Halo Co-Op with 2 skulls active (rare dialogue and co-op partner death buff) the game crashes and forces a system reset.

RERO: As soon as you enter the gatehouse to lower the bridge on Delta Halo the game locks up. Every! Single! Time! And forces system reset. And because your checkpoint save system is broken I can’t even jump right back to that point quickly.

Seriously guys, my girlfriend and I are halfway through her first run of the franchise and you managed to throw a game-breaking roadblock into a 14-year old masterpiece, and you managed to do it 3 years after you re-released it! There’s less nostalgia and too much frustration.
Could we please get all of the fun skulls from Halo: CE and Halo 2 campaigns for Halo 3 and 4? Bandana, Feather, Boom, just to name a few, would be amazing to play with. Please?

ISSUES/FEEDBACK:

HALO 2 ANNIVERSSARY STUTTERING ALL THROUGH SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN AS IF IT CANT KEEP A SMOOTH CONSTANT FPS I DOUBT ITS EVEN RUNNING 30FPS AS ITS SO JERKY AND STUTTERY.This game unfortunately is the worst out of Halo CE and Halo 3 because Halo 2 Anniverssary has serious framerate issues it is like the game has beautiful graphics 4k with HDR but for some reason the game cant keep a smooth constant 60fps as it is struggling to combine with the remastered graphics textures and lighting.

This is ruining the game for me and I humbly request 343 or whoever is sorting bug fixes to make this a primary fix on the next patch as I want to play this game with 4k HDR on my One x but because of the continuous extremely bad framerate drops through the whole single player Campaign it is causing gameplay to stutter and jerk all the way through absolutely destroying the experience.Halo 3 framerate also needs to be checked alongside as before the 1st September update these games were very smooth and after the 1st retail update or gamepass the framerate is struggling very badly on Halo 2 Anniversary bits on Halo 3 need checking but I hope you can get this fixed ASAP and release another patch quickly.

All veichles in Halo 2 Anniversary Remaster are stuttering and not smooth Tanks Wraiths ghosts Banshees warthogs all bounce up and down and are so jerky once again losing frames 343 please these issues need sorting with a week or latest 2 weeks if you want to save one of the best remastered in a decade.Thanks plz reply back once you have read my issues and bugs so atleast I will know 343 have read my query and are working on a patch to fix ASAP. If anyome knows how to send my issues to the fix team plz forward my message on would be grateful.

This is defo a patch issue as ive tried game pass retail disk changed tvs even bought a brand new xbox one x just to play Halo 2 Anniversary Remaster Graphics but exactly the same so its defo the game patch. I even got a refund on my xbox as I wasnt going to waste £499.99.

Same issue here with the stutterings. I played the H2A campaign day 1 back when it was first released years ago and I don't remember it being like this. As of right now the FPS dips throughout are a real problem.

It would be great if campaign performance (all titles, but especially H2A) could be a big focus for the next update. Thanks 343!
My co-op partners and I encountered a game breaking bug in the MCC that causes our games to crash and sends us back to the xbox home page. It happens after turning on the defense turrets in the spartan ops mission 9-1. The game will freeze then the scoreboard with a loading icon will pop up and then it goes away and shows the frozen game again and then a loud looping sound will play and shortly after it crashes.

I play on an Xbox One X. I've tried this mission three times and it always happens in the same part the last time I tried it was today after the patch. I've completed every other mission in the game except this one with no problems.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Classic music is very quiet.
Anniversary mode the music is at a good volume, but on classic mode it's barely audible for me. The rest of the game volume is fine, it's just the music that is very quiet.
The vehicle stuttering in Halo 2 on the 1X is really noticeable. Something about the whole thing just feels broken, and I'm constantly noticing things like stuttering vehicles, weapons bouncing awkwardly, grunts animating with a severe stutter as they move over uneven terrain, and then there's the constant frame stutter that's either as a result of improper frame pacing or frame drops.

There are still dozens and dozens dozens of minor bugs in the campaigns (I just checked to confirm that drop ships in Halo CE do indeed fire from their centre and not their guns) but Halo 2 feeling unoptimised is the biggest offender.

Its ts the best looking title in the collection, it's only available in the collection, it should be the show stopper for the 1X, and yet it performs worse than every other title and has the most amount of bugs.
Talixius wrote:
My co-op partners and I encountered a game breaking bug in the MCC that causes our games to crash and sends us back to the xbox home page. It happens after turning on the defense turrets in the spartan ops mission 9-1. The game will freeze then the scoreboard with a loading icon will pop up and then it goes away and shows the frozen game again and then a loud looping sound will play and shortly after it crashes.

I play on an Xbox One X. I've tried this mission three times and it always happens in the same part the last time I tried it was today after the patch. I've completed every other mission in the game except this one with no problems.
Same problem here. I believe it's a glitch across the board, as it's happened to me on the standard Xbox One.
Please allow audio option to MUTE/LOWER THE IN-GAME MUSIC; This would allow users to enjoy listening Spotify/Pandora while playing campaigns.
Assassin 9 wrote:

ISSUES/FEEDBACK:

Same issue here with the stutterings. I played the H2A campaign day 1 back when it was first released years ago and I don't remember it being like this. As of right now the FPS dips throughout are a real problem.

It would be great if campaign performance (all titles, but especially H2A) could be a big focus for the next update. Thanks 343!
I've heard that if it might be tv settings related. I'm not sure how it all works, but with HDR settings enable in the game, you might need to adjust tv settings.
Some stats like mission times don't track, can't finish the campaign on legendary in under 3 hours because of that. Tried pillar of autumn got it under 7 minutes but then realized that it's not tracking my timings. Also completed a h2 playlist but under my career stats there are no completed playlists for this game and haven't got the achievement too, 4 missions for nothing, again...
Some stats like mission times don't track, can't finish the campaign on legendary in under 3 hours because of that. Tried pillar of autumn got it under 7 minutes but then realized that it's not tracking my timings.
Did you have any skulls enabled?

Also completed a h2 playlist but under my career stats there are no completed playlists for this game and haven't got the achievement too, 4 missions for nothing, again...
What does the in-game menu say? IIRC the playlist menus should say how many playlists you've completed, and when you click it, it probably says which specific playlists you've completed. Can you screenshot your in-game menu?
MCC Game: Halo 2 ANNIVERSARY
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: You could put the game in Spanish, since it is the only one in the collection that is not dubbed or at least add subtitles to Spanish in the playable scenes not only in the cinematics, because you lose a lot of conversations if you do not know English well.

Thank you for your incredible work! You guys are awesome!
performance on xbox one x (not sure about xbox one s) isn't as stable as it was before the first official mcc update this year. incredibly stuttery, could be a collision problem because the ground looks like its shaking. i encountered this specific problem on halo 2 anniversary the mission delta halo.
Issue: Halo CE Campaign,
Flood carrier forms do not turn the aiming box red.
The "One Got Away" achievement for ODST still is not popping for many people who have done the requirements for the achievement many times.
Lack lack and lack in online co-op!
In all the campaigns.
I was trying to play with a friend, but all the games kept lacking, for the non-host. (ODST was lacking for both)
But in custom game was our connection perfect!
  • MCC HALO GAME: HALO CE ANNIVERSARY
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Shooting jackels with a sniper reflects the bullet normally on classic, on remastered the bullet (trail) incorrectly bounces before even reaching the jackel.
  • REPRO STEPS: Shoot jackal in CE classic and Remaster to see the shot ricochet incorrectly in Remaster.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: VIDEO: https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/jb-neckzilla/video/60813004

• MCC HALO GAME: HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Random jump height increase on Delta Halo, was able to replicate it twice but no more than twice.
  • REPRO STEPS: Jump in the spot shown in the video, and you will be launched higher than your average jump.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Ogirinal: https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/jb-neckzilla/video/60813092#t=17
Replication attempt: https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/jb-neckzilla/video/60813104#t=17
In halo combat evolved if you use night vision with your sniper rifle it's too bright even on the truth and reconciliation.
Game: Halo 2 Campaign
Issue: When going into menu for halo 2 game will crash in 15-30 seconds
Cause: 8GB update this month was working fine before. Attempted to reset Xbox and reinstall Halo 2 campaign
Additional Info: https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/a-gorilla-gun/video/60824799
Don't know how to recreate as it happens every time i try to load Halo 2 campaign everything else works fine including Halo 2 multiplayer
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. ...
  8. 17