Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Campaign Feedback

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. ...
  6. 17
X BEOX wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: The game crashes near the end of Delta Halo
  • REPRO STEPS: ?
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: While playing couch co-op on Easy with my 10 year old, the game functions fine until you near the end of the temple section. At a certain point the screen goes black and my XBOX completely hangs. The only way to free it is to turn the power off. We had the same problem before MCC was rebooted this summer. It is very frustrating as I am having her play through all of the Halo games in order via couch co-op. When we encountered this 3 times in a row earlier this year, we stopped playing. Later, when I heard about all the work being done for a relaunch of MCC, I told her we would hold off until the game was re-released. To have the same game killing bug happen is demoralizing. This coming from a guy who took the day off of work when MCC initially released just to play it. We moved on to ODST but have finished that and really want to get back to Halo 2. Please help!
Thank you!
Are you playing connected to Xbox Live or local co-op only?

Does your 10 year old have her own Gamertag or is she signed in as a guest?

Just trying to gather info to see if I can do a repro. :)
Local co-op only.
she has her own gamer tag.
LASO Campaign Playlist.

It is a really fun and challenging playlist, but having no HUD is ridiculous, some people actually have to use sticky tape to aim there weapons, please turn of the blind skull and that be a better advantage cause having no HUD is stupid in my opinion, also turn back aim assit, it will be more fair for players but still an advantage.
DE5SlE wrote:
LASO Campaign Playlist.

It is a really fun and challenging playlist, but having no HUD is ridiculous, some people actually have to use sticky tape to aim there weapons, please turn of the blind skull and that be a better advantage cause having no HUD is stupid in my opinion, also turn back aim assit, it will be more fair for players but still an advantage.
That's why it's called LASO though. It's all skulls on...
MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE Anniversary
ISSUE: Some of the cutscenes run below 60fps in classic graphics.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: While resuming the co-op my daughter and I have played in the past we ran into several issues. The mission where the cutscene involves Cortana telling John that 343 Guilty Spark was misleading him. That Halo’s defenses are designed to starve the Flood. There’s a terminal that can be easily reached after that cutscene and when my daughter activated it properly took us into the Halo Channel to watch it, but afterwards we received a message that we lost connection to Xbox Live and got kicked to the MCC’s main screen. I had to re-log in and we had to restart from the beginning of that cutscene. We experienced 3 additional “lost Xbox Live connection” episodes while trying to complete that chapter which we never completed. Each time it would kick us back to the main menu and often require a reboot of my Xbox. These would occur seemly randomly while playing (not from any terminals) and since it was a resumption of our progress with me being party leader it appeared as if I was the one who was being logged out of Xbox Live. If we’d immediately try to get back in my daughter was promoted to party leader and I’d be joining her instead of the other way around, but that wouldn’t allow us to continue where we left off chapter wise. From her profile we were many missions back, but if we took the time to ensure I was party leader (often involving a complete reset of my Xbox) before trying to resume we could get back to the right chapter, but often having to repeat aspects of that chapter’s missions. After the last time we gave up and played a different game instead.
Halo LASO Playlist.
I've being playing the LASO playlist and I've noticed with the new update enemies are a lot stronger and that's quite unfair I know it's meant to be a challenge and trust me it is! I've being watching YouTube LASO Guides and the elite died with 2 snipers shots on Halo CE Laso, but now he dosent he seems more harder, I think blind skull should be removed causs it's ridiculous I have to use tape on my TV for aiming, please change the difficulty and remove blind skull, it will give people a better chance cause since this new update LASO seems more difficult, I've watched previous videos and the seems to kill elite's on Halo CE with 2 shots, now there harder, please take this into consideration thanks.
stckrboy wrote:
DE5SlE wrote:
LASO Campaign Playlist.

That's why it's called LASO though. It's all skulls on...
Yes I know it's called LASO, and also having all skulls on but having the blind skull on is just ridiculous IMO, also a few people I know have said the same, it's just a hassle of having to use tape on your TV screen to help you aim, that's all I'm saying it would be better without the BLIND skull on.
<p>&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>
MCC HALO GAME: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Everytime I finish watching a terminal in the Halo campaign, I am taken from the Halo Channel and dropped back into the pause menu; when I hit resume (or the b button) to continue playing, a second passes me and the game immediately loads the Halo Channel again. This loop continues until I forcefully close the Halo Channel.
REPRO STEPS: Activate a terminal in the Halo 1 campaign, watch video, be taken back to the game and hit resume. The game will immediately open the Halo Channel again.
  • MCC Halo Game: Halo 3
  • Issue: Terminal text missing
  • If you play this game in Simplified Chinese, half of Terminals texts will missing.(all texts before "overload")
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. ...
  6. 17