Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Campaign Feedback

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 17
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 1 Anniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: In the first cutscene the pillar of Autums engines flicker black and one of the fighters pops in and doesn't path correctly.
  • REPRO STEPS: start Halo 1 in remastered mode.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: None
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 1 classic
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: after chief wakes up walk to his cryo tube and look inside and you will see the chiefs armor inside.
  • REPRO STEPS: Look at cryo tube while close to it in classic mode.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: None
MCC Ark with no vehicle's achievement still doesnt unlock ..ive only done it 4 times through the years. Everytime its a waste of time .
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Locke/Arbiter End Cutscene not appearing after "The Great Journey"
I know those cutscenes are (probably) non-canon after the fact (that "fact" being HALO 5's campaign), but I liked those cutscenes, particularly because of the Arbiter. It would be nice to see that cutscene after "The Great Journey", just like how we always see the beginning cutscene before "Heretic". That would make it truly bookend.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo:CE Anniverdary, Halo 2 and Halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: None of the terminals will play, hitting the terminal will bring up Halo Channel, then when it tries to load it says something went wrong, if I hit B to return to precious app and try to return to game it will bring up Halo channel again and give the same error even if I didnt push the button to activate the terminal
  • REPRO STEPS: just accessing any terminal in game, none of the terminals play through halo channel.
  • Additional Info: uninstalling and reinstalling halo channel does not work. Trying to access Halo channel separately outside of game and trying to play terminal videos does not work. There is no way to play these terminal videos on my xbox one x at all. Tried different resolution modes. Nothing. Tried accessing terminals from the main menu under extras, same errors.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Campaign in Multiplayer slows to like, 15 fps.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Spartan Ops
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Laggggg.
How do I select campaigns which I want to delete? I thought I read that this was an option but when I went to the settings and tried it didn't work. I had un-selected the campaigns I didn't want right away and when I backed out and reloaded the screen it had not saved my changes.. Any suggestions welcome.
* MCC Halo Game: Halo 2 Anniversary/Classic.
* Issue/Feedback: the skulls don't give their effect when you pick them up, although the original Xbox game had this feature. In the MCC game, when you take a skull in every mission, you get an achievement, and your screen turns white for a second, which should finish giving you the skull´s effect (infinite ammo, no HUD...), but it doesn't. In my opinion, this should be reimplemented in the game to keep it as close as possible to the original version, and for a few more reasons: it can provide another campaign experience (more challenging or interesting, because you are making it harder when you pick up a skull), skulls are more useful (because as soon as you pick one up you can do things in that level related to its effect, for example with the Sputnik skull, without needing to restart the entire mission) and because MCC doesn't have the problem that as far as I'm concerned happened in the original version: you couldn't disable the skulls if you picked them up. So, it can be implemented in MCC without anything to worry about due to the ability to disable them in the menu.

Please, make the games as close as possible to their originals, as stated in the Halo MCC description. You've already adjusted weapons rate of fire and spawns... why can't this be addresed?
disappointed to see the xbox one s is not getting the hdr treatment, even though many other games support this.
MCC Halo Game: Halo 2/H2A.
Issue: In The halo 2 campaign mission Regret, right before the gondola arrives a phantom with 2 hunters is supposed to arrive, it instantly despawns skipping the fight.
Issue: On the mission Uprising the elites that come out of the drop pods (a zealot and 2 minors) are supposed to follow you through out the level as you progress, they simply stay where they are when they get out of the drop pod.
Issue: Now out of the latest patch for mcc H2a has an extreme frame rate issue, dropping pretty low on all levels. These are what I’ve seen for some of the bugs in the campaign.
Why was the firing speed of the Covenant Carbine in the Halo 2 campaign changed in the new MMC update? It now fires about 50% slower. There was no point in changing the Covenant Carbine's firing speed in the Halo 2 campaign. Can I uninstall the new MMC update and go back to the original install?
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3: ODST
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: There is excessive controller vibration in the Epilogue mission/cinematic.
REPRO STEPS: Play the mission and you should experience excessive/unnecessary controller vibration immediately.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: In Anniversary graphics mode when looking up/down the weapon doesn’t get closer/further away to the camera anymore. This still works in the Classic graphics, and definitely worked in the old retail build. This still works in every other Halo game (except Halo 1 where this feature didn’t exist) Please view my attached game clip.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Here is a clip showcasing the bug: http://xboxclips.com/Railgun+Zero/b6978c7d-5911-4b7d-81d6-a9cabf45409e
How do I select campaigns which I want to delete? I thought I read that this was an option but when I went to the settings and tried it didn't work. I had un-selected the campaigns I didn't want right away and when I backed out and reloaded the screen it had not saved my changes.. Any suggestions welcome.
Did you select "Apply Changes" or whatever at the bottom before backing out?
Terminals not working
MCC HALO GAME: All HALO Channel Enabled Titles
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: All videos that stream from the Halo Channel such as Terminal videos or Spartan Ops cutscenes are either unavailable or stutter so heavily as to make the information provided disjointed and unintelligible.
REPRO STEPS: Play the missions and visit terminals or choose Spartan Ops cutscenes.
FEEDBACK: Currently there is no solution to this issue. This condition occurs on the Xbox One S and the Xbox One X and exists regardless of player bandwidth or latency. The ideal solution is to allow optional player choice of a download and installation of all game related videos and/or server technology must be upgraded sufficiently so that this issue is rectified.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3: ODST on Xbox One X with 1080p monitor (4k and downsample)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: At Mombasa Streets for first clue in night time. While night vision are on, there are red flashing when enemies shot me, bullet hit.
  • REPRO STEPS: *SEIZURES WARNING* (Notes: This for Xbox One X owners) Start up at Mombasa Streets (first club after Prepare to Drop) on Easy. Turn night vision on and walk up to area where enemies are. Let them shoot you and there should red flashing while night vision are on. **SEIZURES WARNING**
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: I also reported it on Insider Hub with video clip, hope this issue get resolve soon.
This bug possible cause seizures, so I avoid play ODST campaign until it get fixed.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Using Universal Greenthumb control scheme makes the zoom of weapons a hold instead of toggle. Universal Greenthumb in the rest of the Halo titles results in a toggle zoom as intended.
  • REPRO STEPS: Go into control settings, set Universal Greenthumb across all titles and then load a chapter in the Halo 4 campaign.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Classic/Anniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: There are a lot of instances where someone will speak to you over the radio, and if his character is on the map, you won't hear them unless you get closer to them.
  • REPRO STEPS: When Sergeant Johnson on Outskirts or the Spec Ops Commander on the Great Journey talk to you over the radio, you can't hear them unless you get closer to them as if they were talking to you directly.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: As far as I'm aware, there are other instances like this, however these are the only instances I can think of at the moment. This doesn't happen to anyone who isn't on the map and talks to you like Tartarus on Sacred Icon.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: The "Flipyap" Achievement seems to be still buggy / unobtainable.
  • REPRO STEPS: Played Halo 3 Camping (any mission) on normal and / or legendary with IWHBYD skull activated.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Played hours of hours and didn't heard the dialog never, even after the big MCC Update 8/27.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 17