Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Campaign Feedback

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 17
The first cutscene with the pillar of autumn the halo ring fades slowly until its disappears.
It was the most asked for feature.
There's some wires crossed, that this particular update, was more than just fixing problems .

They have however said, that this is the first of many updates

Arasina wrote:
I thought halo reach was being added? What happened? Also what about the firefight in ODST?
What made you think that? I don't recall them ever saying they were adding these things. I do remember them saying this was the first of many updates, though. I believe fixing matchmaking & the visual enhancements were the priority with this one.
ItsToofy wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo:CE Anniverdary, Halo 2 and Halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: None of the terminals will play, hitting the terminal will bring up Halo Channel, then when it tries to load it says something went wrong, if I hit B to return to precious app and try to return to game it will bring up Halo channel again and give the same error even if I didnt push the button to activate the terminal
  • REPRO STEPS: just accessing any terminal in game, none of the terminals play through halo channel.
  • Additional Info: uninstalling and reinstalling halo channel does not work. Trying to access Halo channel separately outside of game and trying to play terminal videos does not work. There is no way to play these terminal videos on my xbox one x at all. Tried different resolution modes. Nothing. Tried accessing terminals from the main menu under extras, same errors.
I have this problem to, the app is awful and needs to be patched asap.
MCC Game: Halo CE Anniversary
ISSUE: Keyes flood bump for speedruns

The Keyes flood bump is a glitch that allows you to skip a good chunk of the 9th mission, Keyes. This is used for speedruns.
It consists of letting the first armless flood in the level following you back at the beginning, shoot it down, stand onto it, and glitch through the wall after it gets back up. This will land you near to the Keyes room.

After the update, the glitch itself still works, however, when I try to shoot the flood while standing above it, nothing happens. The bullets just go right through. This wasn't the case before the update, as I was used to shoot it down while I was above it. So I had to adjust my habit and stand in front of the flood instead.
This isn't a huge deal for a lot of players, but just a warning for those who are into speedruns, and who, like me, where used to shoot the flood that way.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4 and Halo 2 anniversary campaigns
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: The framerate on the xbox one x is terrible with the addition of the x enhancement patch and the LOD pop in in the infinity level in halo 4 is really distracting and also the framrate is quite low. Implementing a dynamic resolution like the one used in halo 5 would probably solve the framerate issues but if that is not possible with the engine used in halo mcc then a setting to target 1080p with good framerate would help. Just a shame that the x cant get a stable framerate. It ran better before the new patch.
ItsToofy wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo:CE Anniverdary, Halo 2 and Halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: None of the terminals will play, hitting the terminal will bring up Halo Channel, then when it tries to load it says something went wrong, if I hit B to return to precious app and try to return to game it will bring up Halo channel again and give the same error even if I didnt push the button to activate the terminal
  • REPRO STEPS: just accessing any terminal in game, none of the terminals play through halo channel.
  • Additional Info: uninstalling and reinstalling halo channel does not work. Trying to access Halo channel separately outside of game and trying to play terminal videos does not work. There is no way to play these terminal videos on my xbox one x at all. Tried different resolution modes. Nothing. Tried accessing terminals from the main menu under extras, same errors.
I have this problem to, the app is awful and needs to be patched asap.
Happened to me too. I was wanting to watch the terminals as I found them on each mission but now I just resort to looking up the appropriate one on YouTube as I find the terminal. Halo Channel needs to be updated or the videos need to be a separate download.
MCC Halo 3

Issues: completed LASO playlist never gave me achievement because it says I didn’t complete the epilogue but I did and then it says resume mission 2 epilogue then brings me to the arrival mission
  • MCC HALO GAME: halo 2 aniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: shots from the br and sniper is not making contact to the jackels with beam rifles.
  • REPRO STEPS: while playing on legendary on outskirt mission, when you are on the beach engaging the 1st couple of sniper jackels while shooting around the corner of the building whether its on classic or not. Your crosser becomes red with sniper and when fired does nothing to him unless you expose yourself completely out in the open and get shoot closer for it to register. By then your dead. The same goes for the Battle rifle.
Feedback for Halo 4 only (since is the only one I play with my brothers) I hadn't being able to play more than one match since the update, also I thought that big team maps will be back for this update we really miss vortex, settler, longbow , ragnarok and meltdown all those maps in big team slayer were the real thing for us.
Please please bring those maps back alongside big team.
Thanks in advance guys I really hope you can consider our wishes.
MCC Game: Halo 4
ISSUE: Kills and deaths counters do not reset when restarting a mission.

I have noticed this a while back.
The kills and deaths do not reset when restarting a mission. They keep adding up.
For example, I rerun the mission Forerunner today. At the end, I saw 100 kills and 16 deaths. In reality, I have barely killed a few Crawlers, a few Grunts and a Jackal... oh and I splattered 2 Elites. That's it. And died maybe 3 times. Surely they are not 100 kills or 16 deaths!

However, the death counter still displays itself correctly on the leaderboard. Just not at the end of the mission. The kill counter doesn't in both cases.
The time is fine.
My own time, kills and deaths for the same mission is 12:18 (legendary), 105 kills (same few enemies as before) and 0 deaths (actually correct, but displayed as 28 or something at the end of the mission due to restarting).

This is confusing, as they just don't give the player an idea of what they have accomplished right at the end of the missions. They will have to go to the leaderboards, and even then, they won't know how many enemies they really killed.
  • MCC HALO GAME: halo 2 aniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK:in mission metropolitan on legendary shots does not hit the target.
  • REPRO STEPS: when you are reaching the end of the mission. Around the corner where the two wraiths are dropped with the two sniper jackels by the overpass if u begin to shoot it will not hit your target even if you have a sniper with the crosser on them. While their backs are turned. As soon as they turn around your dead
Please make Halo 1 and 2.--- 4 player campaign...
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2/H2A
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: None of the enemies duel wield throughout the entire campaign. For example the heretic leader boss drops his second plasma rifle at the beginning of the fight after the cutseen. It's not a graphical glitch as they only shoot from one gun and do the damage of one gun, the second gun is not invisible it's just not there and they don't look like there holding a second invisible gun.
  • REPRO STEPS: No idea, but I've never seen enemies in H2A duel wield when they're supposed to both before and after the update. There's an old form post from 2014 where other people had the issue but it seems to be only select people. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/halo-2-anniversary-campaign-dual-wielding-ai/92249d82-0633-407d-b6b1-ec60206fed0d/posts?page=1
  • There's also an old reddit post saying that it is caused by "AI script errors".
In Halo CE and CEA the plasma pistol has a broken ammo count that doesn’t move at all while charging and while single firing it makes the charge shot noise. As far as I can tell these always happen.
Halo CE

At point blank range bullets go straight through the human sized flood. It's the same issue as mentioned a few posts above regarding the Keyes glitch.

I sat there trying to shotgun a bunch of enemies last night and they just stood there looking at me.
StoOge 656 wrote:
Halo CE

At point blank range bullets go straight through the human sized flood. It's the same issue as mentioned a few posts above regarding the Keyes glitch.

I sat there trying to shotgun a bunch of enemies last night and they just stood there looking at me.
Mine was an elite flood.
Interesting to know that the human flood seem to have the issue as well.
I will try to run The Library tomorrow and see if this will affect the gameplay. A shotgun at point blank range is very important there, but if the bullets just go through, we might have a little problem (which is to be completely screwed as the flood overwhelm you).
StoOge 656 wrote:
Halo CE

Mine was an elite flood.
Interesting to know that the human flood seem to have the issue as well.
I will try to run The Library tomorrow and see if this will affect the gameplay. A shotgun at point blank range is very important there, but if the bullets just go through, we might have a little problem (which is to be completely screwed as the flood overwhelm you).
I reported this issue 2-3 updates ago but guess it went unseen
ODST has random hard crashes when wondering the city at times. Solo playing. Kicks back to home screen.
MCC Game: Halo CE: Halo
Issue: Grenades and grunts explosions cause game to crash. Further frustration when halfway through Laso run of level and we have to reset.
  • MCC HALO GAME: halo 3 odst
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: only 3 grunts spawn on mombasa streets at the beginning of the game. Started new game on heroic using mission select screen . Launched intro cutscene and skipped it. Restaring mission with pause menu solved the problem.
  • REPRO STEPS: could not replicate.
  • Additional info: Never happened during multiple playthroughs on previous builds.
  • Link to the video: https://xboxclips.com/Paragraf+xbo/903138a5-a50f-4bf6-b2d1-046840d612a5
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 17