Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Campaign Feedback

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 17
GRANTERS18 wrote:
While playing co-op legendary campaign the iron skull is in effect even though I have no skulls on. Every time one person dies it resets the checkpoint.
That's the default in Halo 2.
SpectreA8 wrote:
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Locke/Arbiter End Cutscene not appearing after "The Great Journey"
I know those cutscenes are (probably) non-canon after the fact (that "fact" being HALO 5's campaign), but I liked those cutscenes, particularly because of the Arbiter. It would be nice to see that cutscene after "The Great Journey", just like how we always see the beginning cutscene before "Heretic". That would make it truly bookend.
What are you talking about? The Arbiter & Locke cutscene is a prologue to Halo 2; it plays at the very beginning of the game before the opening cutscene. It's not supposed to be at the end of the game. And it definitely IS canon; the cutscene was newly added to Halo 2 Anniversary as a teaser and lead-in to Halo 5 as the MCC came out before Halo 5. It was not in the original Halo 2. There's no bug.
What are YOU talking about? I know the beginning Locke/Arbiter scene plays out just before the "Heretic" cutscene. I am talking about the cutscene that is supposed to play at the end, AFTER "The Great Journey". When I finish that level, the cliffhanger scene and the Gravemind/Cortana scene at the end play out, but the Locke/Arbiter cutscene does not. It just goes straight to the menu. I like those scenes. And Halo Channel is useless when playing those cutscenes.
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I'm about 3/4 of the way through the Halo 2 campaign on Xbox One X and there's what looks like a persistent frame pacing issue. Drive any vehicle and it's really noticeable. It's also there when on foot while strafing. Screen tearing also rares it head at times too. The 4K HDR is very pretty but is it worth it at the expensive of a very choppy and stuttering experience?
Is there a way to continue previous Halo campaigns using MCC? I want to finish playing Halo 4 but with the MCC XB1X enhancements.
Multiplayer matchmaking for all campaigns and playlists would be great. Would also very much like to be able to play halo 3 split screen with 4 people locally. I don't like that options are limited rather than expanded with local play and multiplayer matchmaking for campaign.
  • MCC HALO GAME: halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: background of lighting is broken during the ending cutscene of Reclaimer. It doesn't happen in original halo 4. but in mcc, it happens everytime...
  • ADDITIONAL INFO
mcc patch version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaVu_ZIAjmU
original https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlQeLoTUoZE
(If you can't notice compare original's 33:59 and mcc's 8:26)
I borrow someone else's video. I saw bug when mcc first came out. I'm really surprised that not only you guys didn't fix this but a lot of people didn't mention this problem
I really hope you guys fix this as soon as possible. (sorry for bad english that's because I'm a foreigner)
GRANTERS18 wrote:
While playing co-op legendary campaign the iron skull is in effect even though I have no skulls on. Every time one person dies it resets the checkpoint.
That's the default in Halo 2.
So? Just change it then....no point havin the iron skull if its on by default
SpectreA8 wrote:
SpectreA8 wrote:
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Locke/Arbiter End Cutscene not appearing after "The Great Journey"
I know those cutscenes are (probably) non-canon after the fact (that "fact" being HALO 5's campaign), but I liked those cutscenes, particularly because of the Arbiter. It would be nice to see that cutscene after "The Great Journey", just like how we always see the beginning cutscene before "Heretic". That would make it truly bookend.
What are you talking about? The Arbiter & Locke cutscene is a prologue to Halo 2; it plays at the very beginning of the game before the opening cutscene. It's not supposed to be at the end of the game. And it definitely IS canon; the cutscene was newly added to Halo 2 Anniversary as a teaser and lead-in to Halo 5 as the MCC came out before Halo 5. It was not in the original Halo 2. There's no bug.
What are YOU talking about? I know the beginning Locke/Arbiter scene plays out just before the "Heretic" cutscene. I am talking about the cutscene that is supposed to play at the end, AFTER "The Great Journey". When I finish that level, the cliffhanger scene and the Gravemind/Cortana scene at the end play out, but the Locke/Arbiter cutscene does not. It just goes straight to the menu. I like those scenes. And Halo Channel is useless when playing those cutscenes.
I think that "finishing this fight" cutscene only plays when you play campaign regularly, not in playlists
    • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
    • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: low fps
    • REPRO STEPS: none
    • ADDITIONAL INFO: low fps from the start of the Delta Halo mission
  • MCC HALO GAME: halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: background of lighting is broken during the ending cutscene of Reclaimer. It doesn't happen in original halo 4. but in mcc, it happens everytime...
  • ADDITIONAL INFO
mcc patch version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaVu_ZIAjmU
original https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlQeLoTUoZE
(If you can't notice compare original's 33:59 and mcc's 8:26)
I borrow someone else's video. I saw bug when mcc first came out. I'm really surprised that not only you guys didn't fix this but a lot of people didn't mention this problem
I really hope you guys fix this as soon as possible. (sorry for bad english that's because I'm a foreigner)
Yikes!

i just watched the clips and then played through the level to see if it would occur. And it sure did. There's just no lighting or textures in that whole scene.

That might be the most glaring bug yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWxiHL6ONmg
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Non important conversations/dialogues from NPCs are not dubbed in french when french language is chosen but instead talk to each other/shout in english.
  • RETRO STEPS: Haven't found one yet.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Played on Xbox One X in 4K/60FPS, no skulls activated.
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Environment (herbs, bushes, rocks) pops way too close from the character during the sixth mission Reclaimer. This is even more noticeable while driving a fast vehicule such as a warthdog or a ghost.
  • RETRO STEPS: Haven't found one yet.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: The issue might be related to the latest patch that adds Xbox One X Enhancement to the game. Played on Xbox One X in 4K/60FPS, no skulls activated.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Combat Evolved
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Flood Carrier Forms not recognized as enemies. Reticle does not turn red, aim assist doesn't gravitate towards them, needles from Needler ignores them unless they hit them directly. They do not seek them out.
  • RETRO STEPS: Play the Library. Helps to have a Needler. Pay attention to the Carrier Forms (big blooby guys ... floppy sacks of spores, as I call 'em)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Seems to be new to this latest update. I don't think I encountered this in the Insider Program.
Mcc game: halo 2

problem: on the great journey when you go near the scarab on the original version the spec ops commander can be heard saying dialogue but on mcc you can barely here it if you are next to him I hope you read this and fix this in the next update.
Suisun wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: All of them
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Apparently nobody knows how to setup par time for missions
  • REPRO STEPS: 343 actually playing their game
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Par time is supposed to be an average joe playing normally without making mistakes. These times are clearly designed around speed runners or skipping all the fighting lol
Yes, par time is clearly designed for speedrunners. I think par score is for the average joe.
Mcc game: halo 2

problem: on the great journey when you go near the scarab on the original version the spec ops commander can be heard saying dialogue but on mcc you can barely here it if you are next to him I hope you read this and fix this in the next update.
Same thing with the Heretic Leader in The Oracle. I hope 343 fixes that sound problem. I like hearing their dialogues.
Halo 3 mission The Covenant
Issue: Completed the mission on co-op on three different occasions from the beginning in separate days yet does not register it's completed.
After trying for 2 and a half hours to complete uprising on halo 2 on legendary as soon as we reached the cut scene I threw both me and my friend back to the lobby this is so frustrating trying to play halo get rest every 5 sec and I don't think it should be that way should be like evey other halo I am starting to wish I never bought this game causes me nothing but anger and frustration instead of fun
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: On the level "Composer" the canons won't fire once you put Cortana into the system. All they will do is track the ships.
  • REPRO STEPS: Replay the Level "Composer" to that point in the game where you reactivate the canons of the level
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: N/A
I have finished all the campaigns in MCC quite a while ago and they have all been completed on Legendary. Yet if you look at my achievements, it says I have only completed 36 out of 40. Can you explain this?

FYI - I asked this question long before the update with no response from Microsoft.

Screenshot showing all Campaigns completed: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgcXxtz5V1i1uTWXUdHf9oe8b-2P
Screenshot showing all but 4 areas of an unknown Campaign or Campaigns have not been completed: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgcXxtz5V1i1uTdCR83VAPC4VC8a

Please advise.

Thanks...

PS - Thanks for the update! It's nice to know that someone made a decision to right the wrongs within MCC. I'm very glad to see it!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 17