3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 17
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Stuck in the first area of Outskirts. No enemies spawning. Hunter gate remains closed. (Managed to grenade-jump over the gate to continue.)
  • REPRO STEPS: Not sure. Played on Heroic with non-difficulty-multiplier skills on (Grunt birthday, IWHBYD, etc)
MCC GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
ISSUE: I've noticed a lot of improvements to textures, shadows and lighting and I love it a lot but there's one texture that has bugged me every time I've played Cairo Station. When you exit the station and see the Covenant Cruiser break through the Cruiser itself still looks really low in terms of texture quality. This is really apparent when you enter the final room where you need to get creative and its really badass but that damn Cruiser always distracts me and baffles me how it still looks like it's from Halo: CE. I know it's a small problem and it doesn't need to be fixed urgently but it's probably my biggest gripe on the Halo 2 Anniversary campaign but overall it's looking better than ever and sets the standard for remasters.

Amazing job especially with the multiplayer. Having a blast with back to back matches and loving the new menu.
MCC GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
ISSUE: I've noticed a lot of improvements to textures, shadows and lighting and I love it a lot but there's one texture that has bugged me every time I've played Cairo Station. When you exit the station and see the Covenant Cruiser break through the Cruiser itself still looks really low in terms of texture quality. This is really apparent when you enter the final room where you need to get creative and its really badass but that damn Cruiser always distracts me and baffles me how it still looks like it's from Halo: CE. I know it's a small problem and it doesn't need to be fixed urgently but it's probably my biggest gripe on the Halo 2 Anniversary campaign but overall it's looking better than ever and sets the standard for remasters.

Amazing job especially with the multiplayer. Having a blast with back to back matches and loving the new menu.
Haha.

I thought I'd be the only one bothered by this. It's so incredibly low res for such a big moment. I change to the classic graphics at that moment because it looks crisper.

It also bugs me that the MAC cannon doesn't have an effect when it fires.

Or that the Forward Unto Dawn doesn't have a slip Space effect when it enters High Charity, but the classic version does.
  • MCC HALO GAME: halo ce anniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I've found another three things need to fix. First one is background flicker problem in the First cutscene of Pillar of Autumn(someone mentioned this one before) and The Maw. Autumn's engine and background of desert(maybe mountain). Second one is master chief shadow problem. I think master chief in every control center cutscenes has weird shadow effect on his neck and chest which never has in original. Last one is 343 guilty spark's electronic beam? problem. In the middle of cutscene of The Maw, when 343 spark accesses autumn's computer. He shoot some kind of beam in the original ce anniversary. However It seems like he doesn't in mcc. (sorry again for poor engilsh, watching video is much helpful to understand)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tFM2IETFCc
MCC version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX9ZyK5L3-A
original ce anniversary
(these are not mine I just borrow)
First problem time section
Pillar of Autumn
mcc 0:40~0:49
original 1:42~1:53
The Maw
mcc 1:15:30~1:16:19
original 4:16:28~4:17:12
Second proble section
mcc Assault on the Control Room 45:29, Two Betrayals 1:02:08
original Assault on the Control Room 2:24:40, Two Betrayals 3:23:50
you can see worse at 1:03:18, 1:03:44, 1:05:22 in mcc. look his neck and chest
Last problem
mcc 1:18:06 ~ 1:18:31
original 4:22:32 ~ 4:22:56
MCC Game: Halo 3: The ark
ISSUE: Audio glitches that involve the sound getting delayed or completely cut off from gunshots, reloads, etc.
Halo 2

Just had an Elite seperate from his Ghost and then go driving off in a seated position while floating in mid air.

I didn't know whether or not to target the still flying and shooting Ghost (sans driver) or the Elite in his Wonder Woman style invisible vehicle. Ended up getting confused and died.
Halo 2

Just had an Elite seperate from his Ghost and then go driving off in a seated position while floating in mid air.

I didn't know whether or not to target the still flying and shooting Ghost (sans driver) or the Elite in his Wonder Woman style invisible vehicle. Ended up getting confused and died.
Ahahah like, seriously? I personally never seen anything like that. Wish I did though, must have been fun.
Thanks for the laugh mate :)
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4 Spartan Ops Episode 9 Chapter 1, “The Search For Halsey”
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: My game crashes a couple minutes after the friendly forerunner turrets come online. It has consistently crashed three times in a row now.
  • REPRO STEPS: I played the chapter on Legendary Solo.
SpectreA8 wrote:
SpectreA8 wrote:
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Locke/Arbiter End Cutscene not appearing after "The Great Journey"
I know those cutscenes are (probably) non-canon after the fact (that "fact" being HALO 5's campaign), but I liked those cutscenes, particularly because of the Arbiter. It would be nice to see that cutscene after "The Great Journey", just like how we always see the beginning cutscene before "Heretic". That would make it truly bookend.
What are you talking about? The Arbiter & Locke cutscene is a prologue to Halo 2; it plays at the very beginning of the game before the opening cutscene. It's not supposed to be at the end of the game. And it definitely IS canon; the cutscene was newly added to Halo 2 Anniversary as a teaser and lead-in to Halo 5 as the MCC came out before Halo 5. It was not in the original Halo 2. There's no bug.
What are YOU talking about? I know the beginning Locke/Arbiter scene plays out just before the "Heretic" cutscene. I am talking about the cutscene that is supposed to play at the end, AFTER "The Great Journey". When I finish that level, the cliffhanger scene and the Gravemind/Cortana scene at the end play out, but the Locke/Arbiter cutscene does not. It just goes straight to the menu. I like those scenes. And Halo Channel is useless when playing those cutscenes.
I'm talking about exactly what I said. There is no second new Arbiter/Locke cutscene at the end of the game, just the beginning. The last cutscene of the game is 343 telling Keyes, Johnson, and the Arbiter about the Ark, then the Master Chief arrives at Earth aboard the Forerunner Keyship to "Finish this fight", and then they attached to that cutscene the cutscene with Cortana and the Gravemind in High Charity that was originally after the credits. That's it, there's nothing else.
MCC Halo Game: Halo 3: ODST
ISSUE: I had access to Halo 3: ODST before the update, now I don't.
Game: Halo 3
Mission: The Covenant
Issue: this happens during the two scarab fight, I was at legendary difficulty. Everytime I jumped onboard the left side scarab, when I was destroyng his core: in the exact moment in which my last shot hit the last part of the core before it could explode, I was pull out of the scarab, through the entire valley and died, hitting the rock wall all around. It happened 5-6 times in a row! It seemed the only way I could destroy that left side scarab was using the hornet, going behind it.
Additional Information: as said, I was ar legendary, I had a mauler and a grav hammer, 2 of each granade type frag, plasma and stick ones. I had left lots of enemies behind because I was trying to speedrun ( trying because this tricky scarab costed me about 10 minutes )
  • MCC HALO GAME: 2, 3, ODST and 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: English languaje audio is quite low
  • REPRO STEPS: I'm not a english native, I live in Mexico, and my languaje configuration is Spanish (Mx) for text and English for audio. The whole Xbox system is in Spanish, CE wasn't affected because it was never dubbed to the mexican variant of spanish
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Not really, just I don't like the Spanish dub, so I change it to the original languaje
Randevue wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: halo 2 aniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: shots from the br and sniper is not making contact to the jackels with beam rifles.
  • REPRO STEPS: while playing on legendary on outskirt mission, when you are on the beach engaging the 1st couple of sniper jackels while shooting around the corner of the building whether its on classic or not. Your crosser becomes red with sniper and when fired does nothing to him unless you expose yourself completely out in the open and get shoot closer for it to register. By then your dead. The same goes for the Battle rifle.
Can you provide a video for this?
SpectreA8 wrote:
SpectreA8 wrote:
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Locke/Arbiter End Cutscene not appearing after "The Great Journey"
I know those cutscenes are (probably) non-canon after the fact (that "fact" being HALO 5's campaign), but I liked those cutscenes, particularly because of the Arbiter. It would be nice to see that cutscene after "The Great Journey", just like how we always see the beginning cutscene before "Heretic". That would make it truly bookend.
What are you talking about? The Arbiter & Locke cutscene is a prologue to Halo 2; it plays at the very beginning of the game before the opening cutscene. It's not supposed to be at the end of the game. And it definitely IS canon; the cutscene was newly added to Halo 2 Anniversary as a teaser and lead-in to Halo 5 as the MCC came out before Halo 5. It was not in the original Halo 2. There's no bug.
What are YOU talking about? I know the beginning Locke/Arbiter scene plays out just before the "Heretic" cutscene. I am talking about the cutscene that is supposed to play at the end, AFTER "The Great Journey". When I finish that level, the cliffhanger scene and the Gravemind/Cortana scene at the end play out, but the Locke/Arbiter cutscene does not. It just goes straight to the menu. I like those scenes. And Halo Channel is useless when playing those cutscenes.
I'm talking about exactly what I said. There is no second new Arbiter/Locke cutscene at the end of the game, just the beginning. The last cutscene of the game is the Oracle telling Keyes, Johnson, and the Arbiter about the Ark, then the Master Chief arrives at Earth aboard the Forerunner Keyship to "Finish this fight", and then they attached to that cutscene the cutscene with Cortana and the Gravemind in High Charity that was originally after the credits. That's it, there's nothing else.
That is precisely what I'm complaining about. There is a second Arbiter/Locke cutscene, but it was only viewable on Halo Channel. And for some reason, Halo Channel won't let me play that. It would be nice for 343 to include that scene after "The Great Journey".
In Halo two remastered the pelican that picks up Johnson on the first ground mission has no pilot.
AMA4N wrote:
the game crashes when i press quickstart when i want to start the whole campaign again.
Can you give me more information about this as well as a video of what is leading up to this?
What campaign?
Solo or co-op?
Video footage will really help in seeing this.
SpectreA8 wrote:
SpectreA8 wrote:
SpectreA8 wrote:
I'm talking about exactly what I said. There is no second new Arbiter/Locke cutscene at the end of the game, just the beginning. The last cutscene of the game is the Oracle telling Keyes, Johnson, and the Arbiter about the Ark, then the Master Chief arrives at Earth aboard the Forerunner Keyship to "Finish this fight", and then they attached to that cutscene the cutscene with Cortana and the Gravemind in High Charity that was originally after the credits. That's it, there's nothing else.
That is precisely what I'm complaining about. There is a second Arbiter/Locke cutscene, but it was only viewable on Halo Channel. And for some reason, Halo Channel won't let me play that. It would be nice for 343 to include that scene after "The Great Journey".
That cutscene is just extra, just like the day at the beach. It's not supposed to play as part of the game. It was originally shown the first time you booted up the Halo 5 beta. I guess they just threw it in with the Halo 2 cutscenes playlist later on, even though it's not really a Halo 2 cutscene. It is only shown on the Halo Channel. The reason you can't see it is because the Halo Channel just sucks. Like really sucks. 90% of the time it just doesn't work. Yet another reason why it's completely incomprehensible why they made the cutscenes (when accessed through the extras menu) and terminals stream from the internet instead of just including them in the game install, as I stated in the misc feedback thread.

It was a nice touch that they took the time to redo the day at the beach, even though it's not part of the game and was just on the extras disc of the original game.
Halo 2

Video?
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Right joystick wrong invertion setting and can not be changed/saved in local co-op
  • REPRO STEPS: Start a campaing with two logged local players and sometimes the right joystick would not be in the right setting, and changing the setting in the options menu does not work.
Postums wrote:
Halo 2

Video?
Sorry. I did send one off via the report function from the Xbox. But I didn't record it for myself. By that time I assumed it was too late because I have my settings to only record the last two minutes and it took me that long to report it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 17